• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

27 Year Of Pictures Of My Slut Wife

Would you let your wife fuck other men bareback?

• No, never

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Depends on the guy

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Like to see her take his load and fuck her next

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Want to see her legs tied open and her being used as a cum dump at a party with strangers

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

justinrutt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Let me introduce you to my slut wife. I love to talk about her and show her off. This time im going to start at the beginning, when she was 23 years old and I took these pictures. We began swinging in 1986 or so and I have thousands of pictures of her with other men and women. She loves any color cock when it's big and thick, but she loves a big thick black one. She always fucks them bareback so she can feel that hot load shoot inside her tight pussy and I approve of her dating or having boyfriends around the house and between her legs while I'm away. I do not have an accurate count how many men I've allowed to fuck my hot little wife, but I'll post a good cross section. If you think you know who my slut is then contact me through email on here, don't blurt it out but I'd love to know your guesses!
So without further ado, here she is at 23 years old. She'd been taking black and Hispanic men since her tender teenage years.

JENN

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 224
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 233
And here's a few nice stills of her with me and other men. She loves to feel that throbbing hot cock cum inside her more than anything. But this is just a tiny few. I still have several thousand to go, lol. Haven't even gotten to the BBC yet

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 2d.jpg
    2d.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 2e.jpg
    2e.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 191
I also know you want to see more like these? More of her wide open and being used by these two guys? Do you like the shot of her uplifted pussy full of her black bulls seed? We made her pose like that until it all ran back inside her, then I fucked her.

So what do you want to see? more of her older shots? Swinging shots? Or the real nasty ones of her riding a big black cock?

Attachments

• !!1.jpg
    !!1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 209
  • !!2.jpg
    !!2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 191
  • !!3.jpg
    !!3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 145
  • !!4.jpg
    !!4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 118
  • !!5.jpg
    !!5.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 142
Let me introduce you to my slut wife. I love to talk about her and show her off. This time im going to start at the beginning, when she was 23 years old and I took these pictures. We began swinging in 1986 or so and I have thousands of pictures of her with other men and women. She loves any color cock when it's big and thick, but she loves a big thick black one. She always fucks them bareback so she can feel that hot load shoot inside her tight pussy and I approve of her dating or having boyfriends around the house and between her legs while I'm away. I do not have an accurate count how many men I've allowed to fuck my hot little wife, but I'll post a good cross section. If you think you know who my slut is then contact me through email on here, don't blurt it out but I'd love to know your guesses!
So without further ado, here she is at 23 years old. She'd been taking black and Hispanic men since her tender teenage years.

JENN
she is hot......n sluty bitch....in heat. only blk cock can drowse her heated pussy...

Oral Worship

Date night

We hooked up with this 22 year old college student down town. He came back to the house with us and very shortly after arriving she was making him comfortable on the bed. My wife started in with her mouth, sliding up and down over that long brown shaft. She was moaning the entire time she sucked and slurped his young cock and I could see her pussy glistening when she opened her legs so he could eat her. She started with her face in his lap, but they 69'd for a long time too and as he licked and sucked her pussy she began to moan louder and louder and begged him to cum in her mouth.

Attachments

• datenight2.jpg
    datenight2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 139
  • datenight3.jpg
    datenight3.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 175
  • datenight4.jpg
    datenight4.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 136
  • datenight5.jpg
    datenight5.jpg