• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2yrs now and shes still getting it

• Thread starterleftout
  • Start date

do you like this story so far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tell your story sweet cheeks.The first person point of view is always best.

I'll tell you exactly what happened and how it felt

your going to have to beg me to tell it the way it was that night
HTML:
It was fucking unbelieveable[HTML]so what do you think about my fat ass getting it
[/HTML]

leftout said:
must not of been any good. Well then how about the pics/ comments please. heres one more, recent pic in the shower

pics are fuckin great, this one especially so, it looks just like my wife!

just wpent an hour telling my side

then it wouldnt post it so I m fucking pissed off. wouldnt you be too

I would be too, but that I've been bit by that on here before... anything big I'm going to post I usually either compose in another editor and paste into here or if composing it here I copy it to the clipboard before posting to make sure I have a copy if it fucks up...

Perhaps we can talk on the phone and you can just tell me about it. I can transcribe pretty damn well, although one-handed might be difficult ;-).

Love your story and love your pics. Same body type as my wife. Makes the fantasies even better. Please share more as you can.

-r

Yes please share more when you can. Love the pics and story, would have loved to hear the other side of the story.

please write about it girl

Id love to help you out with another story too!

Iluv ir baby

please , let me do ya so that i can tell everyone about are story!
your so fucking hot!=p

I'll try & finish it

Sorry I did;nt realize that you wanted to read it so check out "my side of the story" soon:rolleyes:

Keep going man I'd love to get that hot sexy wife of yours. Pretty face great tits and ass. Bet she'd lov sliding down my pole

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread