• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
C-Man? I was on vacation without internet for a week and couldn't check to see your posts. I jack off to the picture that I had to carry in my mind of Eve and well yes Peter as well. I of course focus on Eve's sensuality as she touchs or fucks her lover (Hope that doesn't bother you, the word lover) I know she loves you but has a great sexual drive. You are so lucky man.

c-man said:
I replied earlier. I'll try to post some of the photos with all us 3 visible.

c-man, its been a while since we've heard from you. How are the threesome photos and your self induced cuckolding in general coming along? We love witnessing the metamorphosis of you and your wife into a state of cuckoldry.

Mino said:
c-man, its been a while since we've heard from you. How are the threesome photos and your self induced cuckolding in general coming along? We love witnessing the metamorphosis of you and your wife into a state of cuckoldry.

Has he posted any threesome photos? If so, I missed 'em.

c-man, I NEED an update on your beautiful wife and how she is learning to love and attend to the needs of Peter's cock, and letting him fuck and cum in and all over her pussy while you patiently wait. Hurry, this waiting is agony, and not the good kind. ;-)

where are you c-man?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I doubt seriously that c-man will be back. Unfortunately folks, I'm afraid "Peter" and c-man are actually one-and-the-same. While c-man's wife is certainly hot, and I too enjoyed her photos, her 'affair' with Peter has been nothing more than a fantasy of c-man's. There is no Peter, there was no affair, there were no photo sessions with the three of them.

You've been had by a c-man.

Hi

I have nothing to show You and not much to talk about.

We (me and my wife) were on a party 2 weeks ago. She was very sexy dressed in short dress. But I don't have any pictures to show.

There was no situation and meeting with Peter to write about.

Cabron said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I doubt seriously that c-man will be back. Unfortunately folks, I'm afraid "Peter" and c-man are actually one-and-the-same. While c-man's wife is certainly hot, and I too enjoyed her photos, her 'affair' with Peter has been nothing more than a fantasy of c-man's. There is no Peter, there was no affair, there were no photo sessions with the three of them.

What a mystery? Sherlock? :)

Why No Peter? (Pun Intended)

c-man,

Thanks for the update, I've missed you. Do you expect more encounters with Peter anytime soon? Does your wife miss him? Even if you really are Peter, please keep posting. Much of this site is fantasy anyway, and you have a good one going. :)

Cabron said:

Cabron,

Based on what exactly, his lack of posts? Perhaps you're just as anxious as I am to see more of his wife's unfolding adventure and are simply trying to prod him to post more. If that's the case may I recommend a more friendly approach.

Fair enough question Mino. I guess I just don't like someone pissing down my neck and telling me it's raining and after reading his posts and looking at the pics, that's the impression I got. I didn't see a photograph in there that couldn't have been taken by him personally or by having the camera set with a timer and sitting on a dresser. That's why I finally asked him to provide some sort of evidence that there were actually 3 people in the room when the photos were taken.

I've had the privilege to watch another man fuck my woman and it was a thrill indeed. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photographs and our relationship ended (for non-sexual reasons) shortly thereafter.

I later entered into a very open relationship with a girl named Karla who is a wonderful slut. If she sees someone she wants to fuck, she's going to fuck him. I admire her for that because I'm the same way with women. Anyway, look at the photos of Karla and Catire in the albums in my profile. I'm Catire and I took all of those photos, though none by using a timer. My point is that it's easy to take a photo at arm's length and have it look like it's taken by a third party.

Having said all that, your comment about the "fantasy" of this site did help put things in perspective. Personally though, I come here hoping to see real sluts in action. I don't think c-man's wife is a real hotwife and figure she has no clue he's posting her pics on this site. If that fantasy works for you however, then who am I to piss your parade? Thanks for the question.

Cabron said:
Fair enough question Mino. I guess I just don't like someone pissing down my neck and telling me it's raining and after reading his posts and looking at the pics, that's the impression I got. I didn't see a photograph in there that couldn't have been taken by him personally or by having the camera set with a timer and sitting on a dresser. That's why I finally asked him to provide some sort of evidence that there were actually 3 people in the room when the photos were taken.

I've had the privilege to watch another man fuck my woman and it was a thrill indeed. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photographs and our relationship ended (for non-sexual reasons) shortly thereafter.

I later entered into a very open relationship with a girl named Karla who is a wonderful slut. If she sees someone she wants to fuck, she's going to fuck him. I admire her for that because I'm the same way with women. Anyway, look at the photos of Karla and Catire in the albums in my profile. I'm Catire and I took all of those photos, though none by using a timer. My point is that it's easy to take a photo at arm's length and have it look like it's taken by a third party.

Having said all that, your comment about the "fantasy" of this site did help put things in perspective. Personally though, I come here hoping to see real sluts in action. I don't think c-man's wife is a real hotwife and figure she has no clue he's posting her pics on this site. If that fantasy works for you however, then who am I to piss your parade? Thanks for the question.

Cabron I understand your thoughts completely. While it's far hotter when the posts seem genuine, and as some are far more adept at making things seem real than others, I've given up on examining them too closely. If I buy it as I am reading it, I'm in. If later it turns out to appear fake and it loses my interest, it's like a gazillion other things in life that come and go, and I let it go as easily as I can.

I don't take issue with you questioning his or any posts, frankly I'm not sure why I asked you what I did. I guess its because I am still buying his thread and I DON"T WANT YOU F'ING SPOILING IT!!!!! LOL, Kidding of course. Thank you for your thoughtful response.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing where, like a good cuck-curious, I will patiently await my vicarious updates.

c-man???

Are you gone for good or just hit a dry spell? Perverted minds want to know.

Mino said:
Are you gone for good or just hit a dry spell? Perverted minds want to know.

I might have run him off Mino. Sorry about that.

Hey, I was looking at some photos of Karla the other night and found some I took of her when she was very pregnant.....with another man's child, of course. Lemme know if you'd like to see them and I'll post them in a thread here. I don't think I've got them loaded on my profile albums of Karla.

No worries Cabron, if it's time has come this is as good a time as any for c-man's adventure here to end.

I found a few pregnant pics of her you'd posted in some thread when I searched your profile. The pregnant stuff is not particularly hot to me, but I appreciate the offer.

I had not looked at your profile until just now. Its nice your girlfriend was able to get you so many pics. My last girlfriend managed to send me a few, she loved to fool around, probably not as much as yours though. Near the end of our relationship she was sucking off a co-worked almost daily, it was driving me insane.

No worries Cabron, if it's time has come this is as good a time as any for c-man's adventure here to end.

I found a few pregnant pics of her you'd posted in some thread when I searched your profile. The pregnant stuff is not particularly hot to me, but I appreciate the offer.

I had not looked at your profile until just now. Its nice your girlfriend was able to get you so many pics. My last girlfriend managed to send me a few, she loved to fool around, probably not as much as yours though. Near the end of our relationship she was sucking off a co-worked almost daily, it was driving me insane.

Cabron probably fucked it up for all of us by posting all that before another post could come!!

Cman, it was good to hear your story!

Hi

Peter dropped by yesterday to pick up some documents.

My wife was cleaning that moment as usual in shirt with a big neckline.

Peter commented that and asked her if he can take a picture. She agreed. He did a photo of her by his smartphone.

He sent this photo on email writing, that he would like to squeeze them again.

I told my wife that, she smiled a little but said nothing. I feel that she is feeling bad with this. I don't know why. I have to have a talk to make this thing clear.

Here is the picture:
http://s20************/gph2v0lvd/DSC07836.jpg

Reactions: joost
hi c-man, happy to hear news from you.

how are you man? hope everything is fine

c-man, Long Time No See ...

So where have you been and what have you and your wife been doing since you last wrote something here? And what is your wife feeling badly about?

Welcome back, by the way.

Very sexy!

Users who are viewing this thread