• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
Can you put pictures of his wife in black panties?
Thank you :)

Wanna perv on my wife? Looking to show her now. I am kinda interested in knowing what you think of her and her body. Would be hot to see you posting comments and telling others or maybe inviting another Bull to view my wife with you? Message me asap and I'll send you the codes!
She's 30

Her legs and ass are amazing, and her tits are perfect for "accidentally" showing off. You should invite your friend back over one evening after your son is in bed and have your wife blow him.

Reactions: eastman1100
You have a wife with a terrific body! Good luck and I hope things progress as you both wish.

Hi

My wife has given me a mousepad with her black and white photo.

As You can see it is with one of the first pictures of her showing her butt.

I imagine how our friend (Peter) comes to use a computer and finds, that the mousepad he uses has a picture of my wife. I wonder what would he do. Would he say something nice about her? Would he be quiet and just enjoy the mousepad.

DSC06346.jpg

Reactions: joost
i hope he ask if he can touch her ass and maybe more ...........

Definitely let him use that mousepad. Make a few "using my wife's ass" puns and he'll be ready to go.

...can you take a picture with her on the bed with her legs wide open...i like to fantasise about her getting ready for a man to fuck her.

Cool mousepad ;)

It's so nice to see the evolution of your hotwife and see how ****** more and more of her. I hope she knows that she's hot, desirable and has lots of bulls awaiting her :)

That is a great ass! Let us now if she does decide to have another man and keep sending the pics!

Hi

I had a little chat with my wife and we are set for tomorrow photo session. She told me she will think how to present herself on this photos for You.
I hope she`ll let me to do and post pictures with her pussy visible. She was rectulant last time and didnt want to post as she said "gyno" photos.

While waiting I`ll post a photo of her doing a little flash to me near the lake. There were a 2 middle aged man taking a bath. I hope they could see her breast from aside. It is hard to focus on getting pictures to get all the situation.
It`s a little flash, but I hope she`ll get to it and do some more.
As You can she she is not wearing any bra. I told her that I prefer her not to wear one. She agreed.

DSC04965.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Averagebuttman, oppor and joost
I don't know about Peter wanking off but I sure am.

She is smoken hot. does she have any toys?

MasterFaker she has a blue dildo - vibrator but she used it probably 2 times.

We had a photo session. I post best of the photos.

Next week the session will be taking place in bath tub.

I asked her if she will agree to do a session in her wedding dress, but she didnt wanted to do it. I have to convince her.

Please, give her support and kind words. I translate all of the post to her.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Averagebuttman, rongpong, joost and 1 other person
Some of You wanted to see her pussy. This is the only picture withe a pussy view she let me to post.

Hope You enjoy. I surely am.

4.jpg 5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Averagebuttman and joost
fuck yes, hope you want to fuck her for us and video tape her :) I want to see your cum dripping down on her legs ;-)

i would LOVE to see her agree to do pics in her wedding dress

I've stroked my cock to every one of the pictures of your incredibly sexy wife you've posted!!! I love that she's a little shy but still agrees to show off herself in bits and pieces... it's very teasing but so incredibly fucking hot!!! I would just like to kiss and worship, lick and suck each and every inch of her deliciously succulent body! Please tell her thank you for being so generous in showing off her beautiful body! She is wonderful!!! I hope she realizes the enormous pleasure she brings to so many here!

Users who are viewing this thread