30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
You and Peter are lucky guys. she is a very sexy woman.

Welcome back c-man. Too bad about Peter moving away. Looks like things could be moving forward with your new found friends. Good luck and keep us posted.

c-man good to see you and Eve again been a while too bad about Peter but great to see Eve looking towards a possible new adventure . you must be thrilled she is finding herself aroused by the advances of yet another man . She has to be feeling rather sexy about it . Please keep us informed if she is wanting to take this flirting to the next level . cant wait to see if she does . good luck to you both ! anything that Eve does would be exciting to hear about !

Hi all

This all evening was so hot yesterday. Hot and strange.

The photos i posted here are done today, but they will help to cover the story.

We were invited to a home party by a couple of friends.
My wife prepared herself for it. It was not official but I wanted her to go sexy there.
http://s20************/6pb75ocl5/DSC07918.jpg

She prepared herself and looked stunning.
http://s20************/hm7xgp9yx/DSC07934.jpg
She told me that she is aroused today. It was her fertile days. She always behave more freely then.

We had a ride with a friend on the way to their place. As he saw her he commented her beauty.
The party was fun, lot of dancing and games (dancing ps3 type).
I noticed she was flattered by her outfit and style. She was glad. But I wanted her to be aroused all evening so I was trying to dance with her as sexy as I could and a was giving hr a lot of complements all the time. We had some drinks so we both were relaxed.

Reactions: joost
During our sexy time, while having a break, she masturbated herself. I asked what is she thinking of. She said quickly: About the look of a face of your father seeing my panties and ass.
http://s20************/bpd8rd7ll/DSC07920.jpg

The sex was great.

During the photo session she asked me if I want her to loose her panties for some shots. Without waiting for my response she took her panties off and posed.
http://s20************/555v7a46x/DSC07946.jpg
As I was doing a photos she looked at me and said: " Your dad would cum instantly in his pants i he would see this". I was stunned, just smiled.
http://s20************/9i4eppcxl/DSC07947.jpg

Here is all the photo session:
http://postimg.org/gallery/56wt9mm2/

happy to hear ya, hope you had a great christmas. but i have to say...i dont like this dad stuff...it would be more fun if she did it to one of your friend

italiandude said:
happy to hear ya, hope you had a great christmas. but i have to say...i dont like this dad stuff...it would be more fun if she did it to one of your friend

Thx for reply.
I was feeling about this strangely also. I think she didn't do this pin up on purpose. She probably thought that my dad stayed downstairs.

And now she is probably just teasing me.

I'm happy that she feels comfortable with "showing herself" fetish of mine.

Well, I agree with your Father. I too am very jealous that you have such a hot wife that loves to show herself off to others for the benefit of her husband, even if it is your Father! Great story, fantastic pictures, and fucking incredible wife!!!!

Ya totally agree - c-man this has been a brilliant thread!

She is truly delicious your wife, would love to lick on those nylon feet of her to start with!

now you know next time you take her anywhere you can get her to leave the panties at home. Thanks for the update C-man, love your pics and would love to fuck your wife, as i think most others would too

Hi

Thx for comments.

It is not trouble to make her leave her panties at home for shopping or for meetings. It's just cold outside and she doesn't want to get sick. I understand her completely.

It is hard to get an erotic situation now so I'm glad if something is on, especially if she started it.

I didn't want to dig the topic on her "up skirt" for my father, but I started to ask her, how she feels about annoying my father. She said she is happy that she ****** herself to do that. She explained me that she knows about my fathers words to me that she is not good for me. He said that just after our engagement.

I didn't want to be a side in this and not to encourage her. I asked her if she wants to continue this. She said that she is ready to do it every time.

I said that I'm preparing another pack of photos for my father to have. There will be mostly family (of us and our children) pictures from holiday. I said, that I can put a picture of her in the pack, lets say "by accident". She hesitated and asked what kind of picture. I answered that this picture should be "family like", not to revealing and posed. She then agreed and said, that if he thinks of her as a slut that this will be a nice way to get him hard and annoyed.

I don't know her goals, but why not to help her.

After a long talk we agreed thet the best picture would be of her lying - sleeping in bed dressed in her satin pijama. Her pose would be naturally laying on her side but a part of blanket

would not cover her so her bare naked ass chicks would be visible.

So this is what we decided to give to him:
http://s20************/w9dxvhewp/DSC07959.jpg

This are other pictures from session:
http://postimg.org/gallery/1q78tou2/

Just a couple of hours ago I handled the CD to my mom to give it to my father.

Please, let us know your father's reaction to the pic

Hi

This was strange.

My father just came by and handed me a cd with a prepared files containing pictures of our family that he gathered in 2013 (slideshows, etc.).

I thanked him and I was assuming that this is all. This time he wanted to show me the files and talk about it, what it is about. Well, I notices some hesitation in his behavior.

Well, I agreed. I wanted this confrontation so lets not run away. He sat in front of my laptop and put the cd inside. He then briefly described what is where and what does it contains. He then said

that all of the pictures are in a good quality but he was not sure if he should use some. My throat was dry. I asked stupidly witch ones. I was a little scared. Me and my father we were not so

close, he always liked to be alone and not disturbed. We even did not have common topics to talk about.

I moved a mouse over desktop and opened a directory with a files I gave him.

He opened first photo and slide to the next ones. When he reached a picture that he didn't't use, he explained why (to blurry, bad aiming).

He then finally reached this nude picture. He said that it is a great picture and a great body to photo, but it should be used in another type of slideshow. I laugh. I said that it should not be

here, it is private. I reached for the mouse, copied the file, opened a private directory and a one named "sleep". He was looking at the screen all the time. I had the view set on a very large

icons so as I scrolled down to reach the end (I don't know why I did that) he had a preview of all the pictures. When I reached the end i pasted the picture and it was copying. It didn't last long

but he could get a view on a some of the last pictures showing some of her pussy. I quickly closed the window.

He then said, that a nice amount of pictures I have. He proposed, that he can make me a slideshow using them. I laughed and said, that they are private. He was pushing a little bit, but I didn't

agree. He then said: "It's your call". "Well" - I said - "It would be inappropriate, she is your daughter in law". He answered - "Yes, but she is so beautiful and sexy". We both begin to laugh.

"Yes, she is" - I responded - "Well I could show You something". Then I reached into a drawer and took out a mouse pad she gave me.

Here is a photo to recall:
http://s20************/rm1l34vuh/DSC06346.jpg

He took it and took a long look on it. As I could see he was focused on her ass and visible part of her pussy. He looked like he wanted to jack off right now. He placed it on the desk and moved a

mouse around. After a long minute I decided to hide it back.

He then said:" I want one too". We lauged. He then said that he has to go now. He said to me; "Think it through" and left in a hurry.

lovin it mate!

I love it too. I think this couple just needs to stumble across the right man or men to take full advantage of a wife who seems eager enough to become a seriously naughty wife.

Any Update?

c-man,

Just checking in to see what you and your sexy little wife may have been up to lately. She has a naughty bone in her, I hope you're tending to it properly and will let us know when you do. :)

any news?

c-man,

Please tell us you've been keeping your wife's pussy satisfied or at least entertained with someone's cock besides yours and not letting her beautiful, naughty attributes go to waste.

c-man whats up my friend . any updates with Eve . we're all waiting to hear what shes been up to . shes turning into a real naughty girl ! we want to know how far she has traveled down the road to being a real Hot Wife ! please keep us informed on your progress !