• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
Yeah if she has stopped referring to him like she was that is a good thing. She seems to be apprehensive like she was with peter in the beginning but as you know she slowly opened up to what happened between those two

Hi C-man,

Better is that you are the photographer !! Otherwise there is no remembrance for you.
Hope to here from you soon.

Bye

rjone said:
Since your father likes receiving her photos so much, why don't you suggest her to do a private photo shoot, with your father as the photographer. Then you can be begging him to send you photos of her. I am sure that when pussy is presented to him in a pose he will not be able to resist trying to fuck her.

This. So much this. They may not fuck the first time but it would open the door to it

Hi C-man, love your updates. I think you should arrange a private photo shoot with your father as a photographer and/or model with Eve

C-man, I just across your thread/continuing story of you and your wife. Read the entire thread from start to finish, you posts and photo's of your incredibly sexy wife are fascinating and very erotic. Her progress from shy wife to bold as brass sexy hotwife is also a sexy, erotic and deeply personal one that certainly has left me waiting for your next post. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your adventure, your oh so hot wife and her exploration of her sexual desires and fantasies.

One of sexiest I have ever seen..

C-Man, without a doubt this is one of the hottest threads I have ever read. I check back daily for updates, and just can't get enough!

This thread just gets better every day!

Hi C-Man,

Do you have the time to give us a update about eve and peter and eve and your father?

Thanks in advance,
Knd rgds
F

Hopefully c-man has an update on dad and eve and peter and eve soon

Hi C-Man,

Pls, do you have the time to tell us the last advengers from eve? I want to thank you for all your beautifull pics and storys you let us see and told us.

thanks for that,

knd rgds
F

OK c-man The suspense is killing me . I'm going nuts not hearing from you . I keep checking in for updates on Eves adventures , lots of others are checking in as well . Should feel great that so many ( including myself ) have so much interest in you little " hot wife " . I'm waiting for an all out 3-some with you two and Peter ! I'm sure Eve wold enjoy that , the two men in her life enjoying her hot lil body . Possibly the next photo session ???

Hi C-Man,

Some of us are still waiting of your very hot stories about eve .

Hope you can post some here when you have the time.

Rgds
F

hi c-man

c-man we miss you

Hello c-manI hope to hear from you soon

where r u

where r u man

it has to be said c-man you are keeping us waiting here. You told us of an interesting adventure between Eve and Peter but then held all the details back. You and koreanslut are the two best followed people. Please update us soon

Hi

The lack of post... well... two things has happened.
1. I was away from town for more than 2 months so I did not have any photos or materials to post about.
2. Eve covered some facts from me.

Since it is crucial to be honest and share with your partner with all the events at once... I was a little angry on her for not telling me all.

It came up that Eve had sex with Peter while I was away. I even had to force her a little to say about it.
She lied then that it was a quicky sex, but when I pushed her to speak she reviled, that Peter was all night with her fucking her four times. I was not angry ( a little for a lie) and asked her if she took some photos or so... She said, that she did not. I was sad and said that she is selfish, and that she was not even thinking about husbands fantasies.

Later, during sex, she asked about my fantasies of her having sex with an older guy. I was stunned and asked her: "Do you want to have sex with my father?"
She then answered: " No, not with him, his cock is rather small, I'm wondering how older man acts during sex."
I answered: " Well, if you want it then I agree." Then I asked: "How do you know about my father cock size?"
She said, that she was at his place to pick up a pendrive with a family video. He opened the door dressed only in robe. He did not want to give her this pendrive without her looking on it first. So as they approached his computer Eve noticed that he has her nude picture on the screen. He quickly closed it and opened a video from pendrive. They previewed it and as Eve described my father started to get on her. He flattered her outfit, her body etc. She tried to be calm and cold. He then closed the video and opened a folder that contained all of her photos that I send him. Then he started to describe her assets shown on the photos. She was not happy about this but n she did not want to act as being scared so she kept the conversation on.
Then he opened a photo with her pussy. He than said that this is a picture he wanks on most often. He than moved away his robe and shown his hard cock (as Eve described). Then he grabbed his cock and started to move it up and down.
Eve then got up, said so have a good fun. He than said: "Sorry, I forgot myself"
She then replied: "It is ok, bye" and she left.

This happened a month ago but she did not said to me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread