• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
C-man, you mentioned a while back that Eve and Peter had a session a while back that you had photos of. Is there any chance we can see those pics. Eve is so sexy and amazing - I love seeing her get fucked. We would love to see her face too if she is ready to show it.

Hey c-man Just wondering how things are going on the home front . Has your sexy " hotwife " been involved in any more adventures ? Any more secrets come out ? Reading thru your posts once again , It seems her growing sexual desires are just beginning to expand . Namely with her boss . I really think theres something going on there . Lets hear some details of whats been going on with you two , of those two !

Hi C-Man,

Can you give us a update about eve ?

Thanks in advance,
F

Hi

I know You want updates but it is cold outside so it is almost impossible to do something sexy outside.

As you know I am mostly into showing my wife to other man... so since my father saw her body I begun to search for other person.

Well... my father wanted more...

As he was given to see a couple of pictures, he started to write e-mails with more requests.

I asked Eve to read all of them. She was rather not hesitating and asked me to send him her solo gallery. I said, that there may be some hard photos.
She replied: "Yes, but my eyes are covered". So on every demand I was sending a link to a picture gallery of Eve being solo. I even had to make a new gallery and cut the pictures of her and Peter.

So the time came that there was nothing to send.

That evening I Eve decided, that I should send him a full gallery of her and Peter.

I asked her if she is sure of that. She replied, that my father will be filling jealous about her.

So I send him a link to one of the firs gallery. He answered immediately. He asked who was that man and how is that he is fucking her.

I replied, that its just a photo session and that he is helping us and that is only fun.

He wrote that is awkward, but he asked me to send him another ones.

So I was sending emails. Yesterday I sand him the last one and wrote him, that there is no more.

He replied today with one sentence: "Maybe Eve could have a photo session with me?"

I quickly shown this to Eve and asked her about her filings about it. She has her fertile days so I knew that she is more open. She was sitting on my laps and I was touching and massaging her legs. Without asking me about my thoughts, she replied, "Well I could do that". And she left. I replied him what Eve said.

That's the sexiest thing i read in my entire life. Cant wait to see it. thanks c.

Hi C-man,

Thats a progress !! I hope when it happends you will make the pics.
Hope we can see them soon.

Knd rgds

Today Eve send me an e-mail when I was at work. It contained a sentence: "My flower" and a picture attached.
http://s20************/icp4ojkft/DSC09368.jpg

I was glad that she send me that. Then I noticed that she send this also to Peter an my father.

SOOOO looking forward to hearing more c-man.

You mentioned you've been looking for other men since your father has become involved. Please tell us more about your search efforts and Eve's thoughts on all this.

Hi

Explaining Eve "I could do that" does not mean even close that she will or is going to...

The cuckolding fetish is fascinating me, so I signed up to other sites, that contain this topic. But still I am more into showing her body then getting her fucked.

I am also often masturbating myself while Eve is around and mostly watching movies. She sometimes asks what I am watching. Then I briefly describe her the plot (cuckolding plot). But she didn't ever abandoned her movie to watch with me.

Hi C-man,

I understand. So we will wait and we see what will happen in the future.
No dates with peter last month or perhaps in the near future?

Knd rgds

c-man said:
Hi

Explaining Eve "I could do that" does not mean even close that she will or is going to...

The cuckolding fetish is fascinating me, so I signed up to other sites, that contain this topic. But still I am more into showing her body then getting her fucked.

I am also often masturbating myself while Eve is around and mostly watching movies. She sometimes asks what I am watching. Then I briefly describe her the plot (cuckolding plot). But she didn't ever abandoned her movie to watch with me.

just keep us posted, eve is the best thing on this site

Users who are viewing this thread