• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

32 year old wife

• Thread starterportwine9
  • Start date

portwine9

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2007
My fantasy is to watch her have sex with another guy in front of me! I would love for it to be a black guy, What do you think of her?

Last edited:
What a cutie.

I'd love to sew my seed in her womb in front of you!

Are you anywhere near Orlando/Central Florida?

Very nice! Have you discussed loaning her body to a stranger yet?

Yes. I have told her that I wanted to watch her have sex with another guy in front of me,, she was very surprised but it turned her on

looking forward to see more from u, and hope u get her fucked by a bbc

You are the luckiest guy in the world... If You persuade her, she will be one of the best hotwives ! I would like to see more of her, Vlad, 34, bull e mail moravac1979 at yahoo.com

Thanks for your post. I really hope your fantasy comes true and that you video it! I love wives shared.... She is so sexy. I love that bikini picture. I am so turned on by brunettes. Let's see some more bikini photos or maybe lingerie or nudes if she is willing to share. I want to masturbate to naked photos of her!

portwine9 said:
My fantasy is to watch her have sex with another guy in front of me! I would love for it to be a black guy, What do you think of her?

Sensational mate, you lucky dog

Users who are viewing this thread