• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

33 years old wife

• Thread startersallvo
  • Start date

sallvo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2014
here is the first tred my wife loves her comments very hot

ese pictures she wanted to send email to my father I did not understand why

this stellar evening dinner with us and she and my father all euphoric you think there's been something between them

mery wants me these photos public wants seams

when I ask my father soride you want to send pictures and makes a lot of pictures for him but i am confused excite me

sallvo said:
ese pictures she wanted to send email to my father I did not understand why

Perhaps she wants to fuck him. Sounds like you would be ok with that. I for one would love to fuck her and cum bareback into her pussy.
She is hot hot hot. Let me know if you plan to breed her.

now if she and my father on the phone with her ​​and sighs soride then I will keep you updated

Hi,

Perhaps you can make her to make some same pics with your father like C-man did with peter.
Very hot!!! Your wife is stunning!!!

if she wants to make you photo

thanks franky100 she has her black bull fixed now I do not know if you are serious about my father even if I think they have done something

by mistake I took the photos but now get back

mery

my mery

My father came to dinner with us and she very happy I have lzato table and went into the kitchen and I abassato them tenevono hand I'm confused

my wife

She is delicious and would enjoy shooting a load of my seed deep inside of her.

Reactions: unclem
Incredble beauty... amazing body!!!
Please post more.

mary out this morning and very soon it was strange to say I did not understand that his coming home late she works with my father I asked should I be concerned? she smiles and who knows but then after three hours, arriving an email with this picture and I asked church has not responded I do not know what to think

10 minutes ago get email from my dad with photos that are at sea and says we're relaxing a bit your wife does not come home tonight we have to work I'm going crazy and sends these photos

Reactions: unclem
She is spectacular, wow!!!

I love that she is having relations with your father. It would be amazing if she were to have unprotected sex with him. Please keep posting details and more pictures please.

here's what he sent me mary

Users who are viewing this thread