40 miles per gallon

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
As an environmentalist, I am very pleased that America is rolling out cars that are fuel efficient - 40 miles per gallon is excellent, the old gas guzzlers of the 1960's are just a bad dream that were responsible for a lot of global warming.

And President Obama is going to sign the Agreement to cut back on emissions, which proves he is near the top of his game.

But there are less animals in the world than a 100 years ago, so it is not animals that warming up the world so quickly, but humans growing in numbers faster than mushrooms can spring out of the ground; and it is humans who are propogating all the plastic packaging on food that is pushed into landfills or "just used once".

Humans are a wasteful lot - and need many kicks in the ass (rather than kisses).

Now Joe you say humans are springing faster then mushrooms and we are to blame but in most of your other post you say white women ought to get breed by a blackbull and have children so which is bulls breed or trash in landfills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
As an environmentalist, I am very pleased that America is rolling out cars that are fuel efficient - 40 miles per gallon is excellent, the old gas guzzlers of the 1960's are just a bad dream that were responsible for a lot of global warming.

And President Obama is going to sign the Agreement to cut back on emissions, which proves he is near the top of his game.

But there are less animals in the world than a 100 years ago, so it is not animals that warming up the world so quickly, but humans growing in numbers faster than mushrooms can spring out of the ground; and it is humans who are propogating all the plastic packaging on food that is pushed into landfills or "just used once".

Humans are a wasteful lot - and need many kicks in the ass (rather than kisses).

hallelujah josetta,at last something i can agree with you over,as somebody who spends most of his waking hours outdoors either working or recreationally, and as somebody who has a good knowledge of the countryside, then i see the effects of global warming year in year out.Tender plants that would have been dead in their tracks by october a decade ago here in the uk from the effects of frosts, will now not just flower for longer, but will see out the entire year,effectively what once were annual plants have now become evergreens.Now i know that all sounds simplistic,but its stark local evidence of increasing global temperatures,and its just one of many observations i could choose as examples

Well, when an agency is there to guide us and help us make the right choices is willfully and fraudulently lying to us about global warming. Holding back thousands of hours on the research of the contrary just to promote a cause that may or may not be totally our doing. Then no its wrong. In science both sides should be heard, not one held back and it seams like one did. It might have had good intentions but at what cost?

And sure for a better earth but for also money. Yea greed again.

Now with that said. I know we as a species are poluting the earth at an alarming rate. So much so that I think global warming is not the most important issue at stake involving the earth. Our land and our water that is being poluted faster than any warming earth. Ground polution not air.

YES we do need to change. I hike and climb and see the devestation that comes with the human race in all its forms. Its sad. People do not know what we are doing to this planet. And sure an agency promoting a green earth is a great way to change our way of living. But at the cost of a possible lie?

no thanks. I try to be responsible on my own accord. And now finding out about this. Just makes me sick that something for good is not as good as we once thought.

and the cars that are MPG+ and electric I welcome those with open arms. But we also have to watch out for that too. the Prius is a rolling hazard waste dump that is more harmful to the earth in its lifecycle than two large Hummer H2's. I can not wait for true electric cars and full on 100MPG cars. We as a world can do it. We just need to do it.

I ride my bike to work when I can and also for doing errands.
We need more of that ;)

necoule said:
another bubble dweller no doubt, who travels to and from work in his car,works all day in an office,rarely ventures out in his spare time,and yet knows all about whats going on out there in the natural enviroment

1. I'm not The Bubble Boy from Seinfeld

2. I try to ride my motorcycle most days

3. Don't spend much time in an office either

All good points made by you though, I clearly see your side of the argument now....

:rolleyes:

muleman said:
Now Joe you say humans are springing faster then mushrooms and we are to blame but in most of your other post you say white women ought to get breed by a blackbull and have children so which is bulls breed or trash in landfills.

White babies are growing up to trash the planet with pollution.
White women are now free to have black babies if that is what turns them on.

The sperm counts of white men have fallen 50% in 50 years, as they slowly become feminised with increasing amounts of female hormones appearing in the food chain and recyled water containing traces of the contraception pills (oestrogen and progesterone).

Black men who exercise vigorously, maintain a higher muscle mass which increases their testosterone output to counter the feminising hormones.

Japanese men are buying male bras in record numbers to handle their breasts stimulated to grow by female hormones in the food chain. Soy is also a big culprit.

100 years from now, white men are going to have such a low sex drive that they will become redundant unless something is done. The black bulls will be very busy servicing the needs of horny, neglected wives. Stretch your imagination to what it might be like to not have a worthwhile use for your penis, because it has shrunk (or never grown properly).

Politicians have always fudged the facts to stimulate various types of spending. Take fat, if you cut back too much your sex drive suffers and you can't protect your internal organs properly or absorb enough minerals and vitamins.

It is not fat that makes you fat, but excess calories. You CAN eat whatever your body craves for - as long as you keep to the limit of calories your body needs to stay healthy. Millions of diet books are printed each year, but Americans and the British and Australians are all getting fatter - dieting does not work.

The strongest men in the world often eat the most. Eat more, feel like doing more. "Burn the fat, feed the muscle".

Josetta said:
White women are now free to have black babies if that is what turns them on.

The sperm counts of white men have fallen 50% in 50 years, as they slowly become feminised with increasing amounts of female hormones appearing in the food chain and recyled water containing traces of the contraception pills (oestrogen and progesterone).

Black men who exercise vigorously, maintain a higher muscle mass which increases their testosterone output to counter the feminising hormones.

Japanese men are buying male bras in record numbers to handle their breasts stimulated to grow by female hormones in the food chain. Soy is also a big culprit.

100 years from now, white men are going to have such a low sex drive that they will become redundant unless something is done. The black bulls will be very busy servicing the needs of horny, neglected wives. Stretch your imagination to what it might be like to not have a worthwhile use for your penis, because it has shrunk (or never grown properly).

Can't....stop....laughin!!! Please start writing sci fi!! You have discovered your talent!

First of all, I generally don't read any posts by Josetta, much less threads started by him (Yes, I meant to say "him"). I systematically dismiss them as borderline schizophrenic and thinly veiled homosexual dribble, but since it's in the "Off-Topic" forum, I figured...what the Hell?

I'm all for protecting the environment and not polluting it. However, the new religion called Global Warming is fucking stupid. IF the planet is changing its average temperature, then we (humans) have nothing to do with it. Did humans cause the last Ice Age? Did humans cause the end of the last Ice Age? Are we so arrogant as to believe that we can dig a hole in an ice sheet in Antarctica, check the CO2 content of the air pockets in the ice and accurately determine what the Earth's temperature was 5000 years ago?

Scientists and politicians are feeding us a load of bullshit. Why? Follow the money trail.

gears said:
First of all, I generally don't read any posts by Josetta, much less threads started by him (Yes, I meant to say "him"). I systematically dismiss them as borderline schizophrenic and thinly veiled homosexual dribble, but since it's in the "Off-Topic" forum, I figured...what the Hell?

I'm all for protecting the environment and not polluting it. However, the new religion called Global Warming is fucking stupid. IF the planet is changing its average temperature, then we (humans) have nothing to do with it. Did humans cause the last Ice Age? Did humans cause the end of the last Ice Age? Are we so arrogant as to believe that we can dig a hole in an ice sheet in Antarctica, check the CO2 content of the air pockets in the ice and accurately determine what the Earth's temperature was 5000 years ago?

Scientists and politicians are feeding us a load of bullshit. Why? Follow the money trail.

Errr yes we are that arrogant,its called science and its one of the things that seperates us from the beasts in the field.Now i'd say that with 400 odd posts since may,and thats just on this one website, i reckon its a fair assumption that you don't get to see much sunlight.So, yet another bubble dwelling armchair expert.Now as for following the money trail,i was always led to believe the car/oil industries are the most potent of lobbyists,so whats in it for them?, i don't get that angle.As for your dismissive comments regarding global warming,yes average temperatures are increasing,yes the ice caps are melting away,now as to wether that can be laid at the doorstep of mankind or wether its a cyclical phenomenom,i'm not sure,but i'd hate to find out there was something i could of done about as i'm knee deep in water and hauling my possesions and my arse 30 miles inland

Josetta said:

So true. Our race is not worth a damn thing. I guarantee you that pretty much 90% of the world's pollution at present is caused by White men and White women.

Josetta said:
and recyled water containing traces of the contraception pills (oestrogen and progesterone).

I hate to say it, but you are right with this one.

This is actually a FACT. Anyone with any kind of science background will be able to tell you that.

necoule said:
Errr yes we are that arrogant,its called science and its one of the things that seperates us from the beasts in the field.Now i'd say that with 400 odd posts since may,and thats just on this one website, i reckon its a fair assumption that you don't get to see much sunlight.So, yet another bubble dwelling armchair expert.Now as for following the money trail,i was always led to believe the car/oil industries are the most potent of lobbyists,so whats in it for them?, i don't get that angle.As for your dismissive comments regarding global warming,yes average temperatures are increasing,yes the ice caps are melting away,now as to wether that can be laid at the doorstep of mankind or wether its a cyclical phenomenom,i'm not sure,but i'd hate to find out there was something i could of done about as i'm knee deep in water and hauling my possesions and my arse 30 miles inland

Errrr..... I understand science. I have a B.S. in Aerospace Technology. That's why I'm calling bullshit on the ability to accurately determine ancient temperatures by checking gaseous contents of ice cores in Antarctica. Any afternoon, you can watch your local weather and the temperature range (high and low) will vary by 5 to 6 degrees ON AVERAGE...EVERY FUCKING DAY throughout the viewing area. Yet, I'm supposed to blindly believe what some dork claims his studies find? The same dork who's getting paid to find data that keeps his funding rolling in? Would said dork still be doing "research" if he found that the temperatures haven't significantly changed in the past 2000 or so years?

And I, as an educated man, am supposed to blindly buy into the validity and accuracy of the core sample temperature estimates? Don't think so. Not without asking questions. REAL science doesn't have to hide its data in order to get the results. REAL science isn't looking for any results in particular. REAL science is only looking for the TRUTH...even if that truth isn't what they were hoping to find.

As for your assumption about me not getting out much...you probably need to go back and check a few of my more spicy posts. I get around. Here's just one of my pics on here. I'll let you do the leg work and find the others, if you want. Getting called out and dealing with assholes is quite the norm for me....
http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/interracial-talkies/40455-18-yr-old-cap-3.html#post277640

Here's you some reading material about the global warming letters that were "liberated" from some of the scientists of the lying variety of which I spoke. The article is from CBS, so you know it's heavily slanted to the Left-Wing Agenda, of which global warming is a part. Notice how they people who still defend the validity of global warming are, in some way, being funded/making money from it??? This is just on of the thousands of stories out there. Really! Google is a motherfucker...maybe you should try it.

University Promises Probe of Climate Data - CBS News

Finally, here's an article that sheds a little light (very little, in the grand scheme of things) upon the money involved with global warming. See how much money THIS ONE ENTITY gathers in just by perpetuating the myth of global warming? And this is JUST ONE. You know this is just the tip of the melting iceberg. Again...CBS.

Physics Group Splinters Over Global Warming Review - Taking Liberties - CBS News

Later...It's been real.

oh?

This has been proven time and time again. That 2 or 3 active volcanos produce more CO2 than all the vehicles in the world. I was reading about the latest Honda Hybrid car(gas/ electric) and it got 15 MPG, and produced more CO2 than a big 5.7 litre engine. I myself had had a 5litre (305) engine and got 30 MPG with it. So what is the hype?

About the money, all work by American scientists is based on obtaining Grant funds to further their work. If their data does not prove the "theory" then they fudge the numbers to achieve their data, thus gaining grant funding to continue their mislead theory...So yes Big Buisness has Lobby's and Scientists fudge the facts to obtain grants funds from Big Business and government....

Reality----its Called Overpopulation!!!!!!!

We will eventually pollute ourselves to death, simple simon stuff..

Myth: C02 greenhouse gas

Its Methane Stupid.....a Much worse greenhouse gas...

Have you noticed "global warming" has been changed to "global Change".....its "politascience"

Wow whistler Blackcomb just receieved 18 feet of snow in November a new record, it snowed in houston for the first time ever. The SF bay area receieved snow which has not happened in 10 years. Mt St Helens has a glacier? wait didn't that erupt and melt all its glaciers in 1981, well if the earth was warming how would it form a glacier during the 1980's and 1990's.....

Know one noes what the hell is going on with our weather, even the sceintists.

We should focus on combating pollution and drop the global warming gig.

Just heard that a mini has covered 2,000 kms in the Southern Hemisphere and averaged 79 miles per gallon with two older men sharing the driving over 4 days.

Must have been a lot of global warming to melt the mile deep snow and ice that allowed men to walk from Russia to London hundreds of years ago.

Maybe if we breed up all the wild animals to the levels that existed then, the world might get cold again. lol.

Josetta said:
Just heard that a mini has covered 2,000 kms in the Southern Hemisphere and averaged 79 miles per gallon with two older men sharing the driving over 4 days.

Must have been a lot of global warming to melt the mile deep snow and ice that allowed men to walk from Russia to London hundreds of years ago.

Maybe if we breed up all the wild animals to the levels that existed then, the world might get cold again. lol.

10.gif