• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

51yld Milf, would you like me panties?

• Thread starterWifenice
  • Start date
NIce ! I bet they're yummy too.
I would put it under my pillow and keep you near me while I sleep.

Reactions: Wifenice
Leave them on you. Put a little bit of lube on myself. Position myself lengthwise between your pussy lips underneath the panties while spooning behind you. You can put your hand over the panties and hold me against your slit while I slide up and down your slit until I cum in your panties for you to keep as a souvenir.

Reactions: Wifenice and whitewife696969
WantsAUsedWife said:
until I cum in your panties for you to keep as a souvenir.
Good Idea too. Cream those panties and she can keep it as a souvenir. She could start a collection of cum soaked panties and bring them all out to the bed when she's on her back being fucked again and again !
Place them around her face, so they can soak up more cum when she cops load after load on her face.
Be good to add more flavour to them.

Reactions: Wifenice and whitewife696969
Sexy ass and great legs!

Reactions: Paulag
LoveCumSluts said:
NIce ! I bet they're yummy too.
I would put it under my pillow and keep you near me while I sleep.
Yes, they are very yummy

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts
WantsAUsedWife said:
Leave them on you. Put a little bit of lube on myself. Position myself lengthwise between your pussy lips underneath the panties while spooning behind you. You can put your hand over the panties and hold me against your slit while I slide up and down your slit until I cum in your panties for you to keep as a souvenir.
Mmmmmm, hot!

Voyeur75007 said:
I would put them in her mouth and then fuck her doggystyle while spanking her ass…
Mmmmmmm, nice!

Reactions: Voyeur75007
Wifenice said:
Mmmmmmm, nice!
This being said, I am wondering if you should remove her panties from her mouth to get your cock sucked while I fuck and spank her ass…

Voyeur75007 said:
This being said, I am wondering if you should remove her panties from her mouth to get your cock sucked while I fuck and spank her ass…
Love it!, like your thinking

Derbyshirem said:
I would love them. I would smell them while I wank off and wrap the panties around my cock
Now that's really hot!!

Reactions: Derbyshirem
Wifenice said:
Tell my wife what you are thinking about & what you would like to do to her as you watch this vid. She will read your comments.

View attachment VID_35850927_010822_475.mp4
Watched it a few times, playing with my cock. Would spread her legs, rub her pussy through the panties, put my fingers in her pussy and ask her to suck them. Then, would ask her to stand up, bend, and finger her ass and pussy, until she cums. Will then use her mouth and empty my balls on her tits

Users who are viewing this thread