• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

5th hotel encounter with her bull!

jjthickster

New around here...
Beloved Member
My beautiful 30 year old wife is meeting her BBC bull again today for the 5th time! She and I are driving to a hotel in the next couple of hours so I can set up some nice audio/video recordings :)

The last time she saw him which was a week ago he deposited his big load inside her sore pussy. This was after we made sure he was clean of course.

This guy really puts me to shame! Younger, cut, big dick, shoots big loads, lasts long and fucks her for hours a night, so when she returns back home she's all sore, satisfied, tired and as of recent full of her bf's cum. ;-)

I cannot wait to hear/see the action. She's been soaking wet for days and the last time we had sex, which was 2 days ago I came rather quickly leaving her hanging and even hornier. Today she had to change her thongs since they were dripping wet after texting back and forth with him.

Untitled-2.jpg VID00003 0319.jpg Untitled-3.jpg riding 277_1.jpg Untitled-1.jpg

Hell Im looking forward to hearing about this. Looks like she has quite the stud between her lips and legs. We are here for you brother. Tell us how this goes down and how she tasted.

Better photos or video would be GREAT! The ones you have are already awesome....
I can post video, I need to trim the clips as they are a bit large. Actually the photos in this thread are frames of the video itself. I also need to find where I could host them discretely.

Hell Im looking forward to hearing about this. Looks like she has quite the stud between her lips and legs. We are here for you brother. Tell us how this goes down and how she tasted.
I'll try to post an update soon. I just came back from the hotel about an hour ago. The bull is soon to arrive. I can't wait to hear her moan in the recordings because I know she's edgy and needs her fix, almost to the point of fucking anyone that crosses her path if her bull didn't show up ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back