• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

60 year old birthday

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date
KeyCum said:
Bring her here to the Florida Keys. I’ll take over from there
Hmmm, not a bad idea. Any nude beaches where we can get some ******** that you can recommend?

lnohhnvm said:
can we see more, please?
OK. Here's one doing the dishes, she likes her short dresses with nothing under around the house

SAM_87235.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: nelssim, whoral, Nazareth and 4 others
G
CaeciliusofRome said:
.I met her at a gangbang. The youngest guy there was 22,
Gotta love those 22 years olds...they fuck like sawing machines. She'd surely enjoy that

natasnaikul said:
Hmmm, not a bad idea. Any nude beaches where we can get some ******** that you can recommend?
I can show you a few

KeyCum said:
I can show you a few
I see FantasyFest is in October. That works nice, her birthday is mid-October. Any tips?

natasnaikul said:
I see FantasyFest is in October. That works nice, her birthday is mid-October. Any tips?
Other than the one at the end of my cock?
Make reservations now. FF is always the last week in October. But the last weekend is what you don’t want to miss.

Last edited:
natasnaikul said:
OK. Here's one doing the dishes, she likes her short dresses with nothing under around the house

SAM_87235.jpg
Nice cheeks 😍

natasnaikul said:
OK. Here are a couple recent ones I took at her request. She is worried her ass is sagging

red 21.jpg red bed 21.jpg
Absolute mature perfection.

Put her out there on vacation and the guys will becall over her

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, sertifikat and natasnaikul
I booked our trip. I must say that ever since I told her she's been growing increasingly excited. She started getting ready already, shopping for sexy lingerie, got a fresh brazilian and working on getting fit and tanned over the summer.
Our "sex" life has ramped up too, her big toys have seen a lot of action, she has me work her hard with them lately, she says she needs to get her pussy in shape to be able to take all the young cock she hopes she can get

Reactions: whoral

Users who are viewing this thread