62 and dressed to impress but not me

• Thread starterstevejgalfie
  • Start date
Marriedbabymaker said:
No creamier but am sure she had cock
Yes I think you are right. Why dress that way otherwise and be out until 2.30. She even had a wax the week before

Radley said:
She does... loves it in public i suspect.... keeps it a secret
Well I dont find out

Beano said:
Harwich eh?
Yes Harwich why. It was a social club I think. Can't remember the name

stevejgalfie said:
Yeh harwich at some social club
As an Essex guy I wondered if I might ever encounter her

stevejgalfie said:
At the least?
I am sure a lot of women think sucking a guy off doesn't count as real sex

Beano said:
As an Essex guy I wondered if I might ever encounter her
Well it's always possible

Beano said:
I am sure a lot of women think sucking a guy off doesn't count as real sex
Who knows what she counts as real sex. She never tells me where she's been. But 2.30am she was doing something

stevejgalfie said:
Well it's always possible
Never know my luck... Mature women can be hot like your lady. I just wish more would realise that

stevejgalfie said:
Who knows what she counts as real sex. She never tells me where she's been. But 2.30am she was doing something
Of course she was. How disheveled didcshe look when she got home. Of course sucking a guy off she could do fully clothed and pulling her jeans down to get fucked from behind wouldn't show either unless you saw the evidence in her underwear.

Beano said:
Never know my luck... Mature women can be hot like your lady. I just wish more would realise that
The way she dressed that night she knew she looked good

Reactions: Beano
Beano said:
Of course she was. How disheveled didcshe look when she got home. Of course sucking a guy off she could do fully clothed and pulling her jeans down to get fucked from behind wouldn't show either unless you saw the evidence in her underwear.
Her hair was messy. She looked tired. Never see her underwear it disappears and gets washed very quickly. I had to pick her up too and there was no one else around

stevejgalfie said:
Her hair was messy. She looked tired. Never see her underwear it disappears and gets washed very quickly. I had to pick her up too and there was no one else around
You are definitely right to be suspicious

She is fucking behind your back

Marriedbabymaker said:
Of course she is. But does it really matter at this stage? As long as she doesn't leave you

It's her last hurrah. Showing herself she has still got something guys want.

Not at all a naughty wife enjoying bare cock

stevejgalfie said:
I thought so

Marriedbabymaker said:
Yes thats what I guessed. She's started going to dance classes on Saturday nights now too. They are from 10 to 11 and then she says they go for drinks. I pick her up at 1am

Beano said:
Of course she is. But does it really matter at this stage? As long as she doesn't leave you

It's her last hurrah. Showing herself she has still got something guys want.
She won't leave me. She says she loves me but I don't satisfy her so we don't have sex. She likes the money too