• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

9 inch black stud in metro Atlanta Georgia for cpls/females

• Thread starterrureadi4fun
  • Start date
You must be kidding me

Do I know you? Why would you post such junk? I've looked through your posts and you have a trend of posting these types of comments.

I'm not kidding, I'm just telling the truth

rureadi4fun said:
Do I know you? Why would you post such junk? I've looked through your posts and you have a trend of posting these types of comments.

Kevin, just don't try to tell the world such nonsense! You privately admitted that you met me and my husband in 2000 as your first couple. So don't talk BS please.

I only have one trend: telling the truth! If you guys wouldn't just be interested to stick your thing into anyone who wears a skirt, if you would also care for the human being which is involved, you would find out that sex can be much more enjoyable than only an olympic sports event

So be honest and fair to the people and say how you are. There might be women out there who love to be with a rabbit-style guy, so what

Judith

What a shame

You know what...........I thought we agreed to disagree via IM several days ago. There you go again posting. Uhhmmmmmmmmmmmm...you aren't doing anything to deter contacts for me IF you are trying to do so. I'm going to finally say something that I didn't want to say............and maybe men who were thinking about meeting you guys will have second thoughts.

Basically, I am super selective and probably only meet 1 out of every 5 couples who CONTACT ME. I would say that meetings like the one I had with you influenced that. You know why??? Because the discrete nudes you sent me in no way reflected how you (Judith) truly looked! When I met you guys in the lobby I wanted to walk right on by. But, I decided to carry through. You still fail to realize that you guys begged to see me again during the trip. Judith wanted to give me head as mother nature prevented anything else. You basically need to stop blowing hot air and move on.

This is crazy................SIX years ago and you are still bitter????

he'll suck it 2 the balls till u bust your load ill make sure

then stick it in his pussy====sucked

please

u have my wife acting like your big ass please give us a good fucking

please

u have my wife acting like your big ass please give us a good fucking my wife made me love black cock

I Want U To Teach Me A Lesson I Will Worship Your Beautiful Cock Wife Is Acting Like U Right Now Thats Right Shes Banging My Asshoole To The Balls With A 17 Bbc Making Me Call Your Name

If U Have Buddies With Giant Cocks Nbring Them 2 My Husband Will Bring U 2 Your Knees And We Can Squish His Face In Your Balls While You Bust Yuoh Treat Down His Throat (i Want T6o See His Neck Swole Up With Bbc

what the hell is this thread about anyway?? lol!!

something went wrong somewhere...lol...i was hoping for more atlanta women/couples to reply, but this has gone haywire!

E-mail us at needabbc@yahoo.com

My girlfriend needs that bbc. E-mail us at needabbc@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread