9 inch black stud in metro Atlanta Georgia for cpls/females

• Thread starterrureadi4fun
  • Start date

rureadi4fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2005
I would love to MEAT sexy couples/females for some hot fun. I'm 9 inches...long lasting and a very heavy cummer!! Ok with the male just watching or participating and giving her twice the head. :)

I'm on yahoo messenger at rureadi4fun.

We will cum to Atlanta

Do you want to meet her?

Cum to Atlanta

I would like to bring her to the adult theater in Atlanta. I forget the name of it but it is in the back of a rundown strip shopping center and it is east of I85 a few miles then south to the center. She will be intoxicated but might need some coaxing. Here is a picture I put her in with a black man.

whitey2cuck said:
Forgot the pic, sorry.

i am ready to meet her! do u ever get to atlanta? or what part of atlanta are u in?

I love your pic

Too bad you were not on the west coast because i love your look!

lettting my suck that monster

my wife has only been with 2 other black guy s and is looking for some more send her a full body picts with your cock standing up waiting for her to drop to her knees to suck you offf e maild back to wetnwild14blk@bellsouth.net and will send you more of her in action

wetnwild14blk said:
my wife has only been with 2 other black guy s and is looking for some more send her a full body picts with your cock standing up waiting for her to drop to her knees to suck you offf e maild back to wetnwild14blk@bellsouth.net and will send you more of her in action

u just wanna pic swap or does wife really want some more bbc?

really wants it

she has had 2 black guys in the past year and we are looking for a new nguy for her not sure how to attach picts our e mail is wetnwild14blk@bellsouth.net

I like the size but I'm not one for the " staying power " thing. I like guys to cum quick, rest up then do it over again. I guess my message is, " I like sperm and lots of it. "

would love to see that between my wifes legs

i am interested. looking for my first black experience. i am on yahoo messenger and mail.. id is bamacouple49

mwm comes to atlanta for business frequently. If you want some head let me know.

if for real hit me up, no games here!

I might be interested...

I might be interested but only with my white hubby watching/participating. He is so not gay, we tried this once before but they both said having another guy freaked them both out. Looking for a better time this time.

check out my new to the group email...

marie

It's a matter of taste of course. If you like someone who has not the slightest clue about women and what they need for fun, then go for that guy! It's a human rabbit.

Sorry to disappoint those of you who thought that it might be worth the efforts. Believe me, it is NOT.

J.

PS: besides that, 9" is far exaggerated, if he has 8" he can be happy - but it's common these days to play with big numbers, lol