A black woman completely into WHITE MEN

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date

durtylurker

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2010
Hi guys. I know this is primarily a forum for black men into white men's wives...but I'm a black woman who's VERY much into white men!
Until recently I was married to a black man who VERY much enjoyed sharing me with white men...but things have gone a little wrong there for the time being. In the meantime I'd really love to hear what you think of my fixation :)

I've posted a link to a thread my ex and I have had up for a long time...there are lots of photos of he and I...as well as just myself. What do you think?

Dee

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/wife-pix/43844-reverse-interracial.html

Attachments

• dee.jpg
    dee.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 790
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and HugeLoad
Last edited by a moderator:
luv you baby where are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you get turned out by white meat,,,because I remember the white babe to got me hooked on white pussy,,,,,i mean she turn me out like a champ.

Wow, if you were my wife, I would share you with other white men also. You are one hot lady and would be a fantastic hot wife.

durtylurker said:
sorry about that...I must have missed your message. you can get her/us at lilbrownwonder@live.com. One thing I know for sure is she'll want to see pictures...she's a fussy one. :)

Dee have you continued to use the lilbrownwonder e-mail?

about time girl

durtylurker said:
Hi guys. I know this is primarily a forum for black men into white men's wives...but I'm a black woman who's VERY much into white men!
Until recently I was married to a black man who VERY much enjoyed sharing me with white men...but things have gone a little wrong there for the time being. In the meantime I'd really love to hear what you think of my fixation :)

I've posted a link to a thread my ex and I have had up for a long time...there are lots of photos of he and I...as well as just myself. What do you think?

Dee

its about time hunny

Black women & white dicks

I am a black male widowed and introduced my thin black sexy wife into seducing my white friend late in life. I didn't even know it would turn me on to see a white dick in my wife. She got turned on to it very slowly through fantasy sex but when she met that special guy, he took her over the edge with orgasms and she was like a young woman all over again experiencing sex. Because his cock was thinner and smaller than mine she wanted him in her ass and loved to have him cum in her mouth. She couldn't swallow due to gagging. He told her it was too painful to do her in the ass but I knew she asked because she wanted to try it with a smaller cock.

One downside was both her and her lover could not handle me watching them in action since we were all close friends but he never knew I knew all the details since my wife told me all. I was able to give her confidence on the seduction and sex acts on how to seduce him and enjoy sex with him in the areas the areas she was weak in.

To solve the downside I purchased a spy cam radio and was able to record pic and sounds when I was in class teaching and he was at my house doing my wife. When I got home and had the privacy I got to watch and enjoy my fetish and then later that night would do her again which she enjoyed even more. She never suspected I had previous knowledge of her getting laid by my close friend because of the spy cam. It was a hot 5 years.

Kman

p.s. To this date when I see pics on hornyhal's.com it brings back the best memories ever. So I understand what this sista is enjoying. Bravo baby gurl would love to be there to support you.

Nothing like chocolate with vanilla cream

durtylurker said:

Dee

Dee, Love your picture and desires, I am tal WM looking for a black woman. I am in philly pa area, Let me know if you have some interest.

• Love
Reactions: engene
Black pussy

Hubby would love to do you

I am a white male who has enjoyed the company of Black Women for several years, over 25, and wish that more Black Ladies like yourself would let white males know you are looking. Keep your head up and remain proud of who you are.

you look great dee,I would love to show you a great time

Dee,

You're absolute fabulos looking - I love your curves and the skin tone - I would love to give you my full attetion all over your beutifull self :)

italian nyc cple hub for black women

We are swingers as well as being into IR. Over the years weve met many nice black cpls at house party's or meet and greets. My hub takes every opportunity to party with the blk ladies saying it helps him understand why I like BBC so much..=p Actually, we got into IR from meeting a blk couple who introduced us to the lifestyle

I am a white guy and I love black women.

I love black women!!!!

holy shit! your pic just made my day! beautiful breasts, nice face - you are a bombshell!