• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Bull is the ultimate Bully

• Thread starterCatfish8
  • Start date

Catfish8

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2007
Let's face it in elementary school you know how bullies picked on the smaller kids.We loved the feeling of being superior now that I am a cuck I crave the ultimate Bull one that will laugh as I beg him to fuck my wife. He will force me to lick his balls as he fuvks my wife and the humilating as i do all of this in front of my wife. She will then make me beg her to eat his cum from her pussy in fron of him. I have to or I do not get to jack off my only sex.

I love it

Thats fine with me , I would love the humiliation of licking her lovers hairy man balls while he's pumping out that bull cum into her wet cunt . And then YES I would be begging to eat his warm slimy cum load . and be jacking off real hard . Thats my kind of cuckold .

I don't like children being bullied, but adults who CRAVE to be bullied is a different matter. Battered wives don't crave to be knocked to be a punching bag.

But Cat, even you would have your limits, right? Would it be okay 4 the bull to castrate you as happens occasionally in sadomasochism, master/slave relationships? Just how far could a dominant Bull go with you, b4 you called out the "release word" ?

I've encountered a few of my wifes bulls who could only be described as aggressive, dominant, cruel bullies. However they give me what I want, what I crave. Pain, humiliation, beatings, whippings while my wife encourages them. As far as I'm concerned they're not bullies as I fully consent when I surrender to them.

Dorsetcuck said:
I've encountered a few of my wifes bulls who could only be described as aggressive, dominant, cruel bullies. However they give me what I want, what I crave. Pain, humiliation, beatings, whippings while my wife encourages them. As far as I'm concerned they're not bullies as I fully consent when I surrender to them.

If they accidentally (or on purpose) from the excitement of the moment, went too far with disastrous results for you, I would love to be in Court to hear their explanation to the Judge as to why you are in a coffin.

Once you get used to pain, your body will crave more and more to get the same "fix" like a cigarette or heroin.

What say, your wife and her bulls want your assets/income assigned over to them - with your weekly allowance being just enough for a bke ride to work, a cut lunch and a few coins to scrape a coffee together once a week as a treat?

Dorsetcuck said:

I agree totally with Dorsetcuck, it works for us too. In fact its the only way I personally get off. I like to submit to her lover/bulls if they are down with it.
There are many things I have done in these scenes that years ago I would never have dreamt of. But as we are all consenting adults and are fully aware of what we are doing, then its fine.

Saraha said:
What say, your wife and her bulls want your assets/income assigned over to them - with your weekly allowance being just enough for a bke ride to work, a cut lunch and a few coins to scrape a coffee together once a week as a treat?

Wow, that is hot.

My wife's boyfriend is quite, I wouldn't say arrogant but certainly very confident. I like it that he flaunts his manliness and says diminutive things to and about me, I really get a kick out of that. I’ve even been having fantasies lately about him pissing on me and him making me drink it, I’ve swallowed quite a bit of his cum in the past too.

Sarahah. Much as I crave the abuse by consent there are of course limits. I have a safeword which is always respected and I'm pleased to say have only used it about 3 times in last 4 years. Yes pain and huliliation are addictive, so is cuckoldry; they all appeal to me! To "Jelous of wifes boyfiend" above posting; try the piss action, I assure you it's both satisfying and totally humiliating especially after a good beating!

Saraha said:

Funny thing is that's exactly the type of "relationship" I'm looking for - in the cuckold dynamic or not.

Like your style Dorsetcuck!

Dorsetcuck said:
To "Jelous of wifes boyfiend" above posting; try the piss action, I assure you it's both satisfying and totally humiliating especially after a good beating!

Yes, I must say we seem to think alike and I'm considering it. It's very tempting.

whitebullUK36 said:
Get in touch cuckyboi23!!!! Now!!!

You have your orders Cuckyboi.

a good beating will help out a lotta cucks imho :)

Users who are viewing this thread