• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A cuckold friend's slut wife.

• Thread starterlovehiswife
  • Start date
I am 61 y/o, so I don't find her old at all. Hell she would consider me an old man, but I don't care as all I want to do is eat her pussy & hope it is full of her husbands (or lovers) cum for me to swallow.:p

A lovely mature wife that shows her cunt!
She should be fucked by lots of different cock and suck down lots of sperm ,she should also be hired out as a nude model to lots of strangers!

Shes Hot

Johndtoro said:
why are you posting her she is old sorry not hot

Johnyour and idiot and probably not getting any encounters. If your looking for only smokin hot babes youd better be smokin hot yourself.

As an experience Bull I can say I'd love doing her. Older women are often the best fucks.

BullDrew said:
J

As an experience Bull I can say I'd love doing her. Older women are often the best fucks.

Very well said

Another friend who has given me so many photo's of his wife to post.

This little slut lives in NYC and her husband loves to have her seen like this.

:) Spankable ass and squeezable tits - tell your friend I like her :)

My friends slut wife to enjoy.

His friend asked me to post her instead of his wife. Should I?

J looks awesome there

I'd rather see my wife posted.

Anyone in NYC want to help me get her seduced and fucked?

I know my friend would also like to see his wife seduced with mine.

enjoy both our wives.

Anytime one gets to watch his wife suck another man's cock it incredible!

She is just fine. I wouldn't hesitate to fuck her.

do-able

She is no "spring chicken" but that smile and attitude is very hot. Which is where sexy begins.
Plus, I bet she gives as well as she gets.

Thanks for the post, she is HOT!!!! Would love to suck & fuck that great pussy. The kids don't know what their missing.

What a sexy woman, and the more sexier for denying her husband sex and going out and being a real slut for a proper man. The only pride a cuckold can have is the knowledge that his wife is out fucking some well hung man and getting her cunt filled with his super.

Users who are viewing this thread