• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Different slant on Marking/tattoo/branding

• Thread startermimi27406
  • Start date

Who is the humilated or embarassed one

• Should a white wife be branded when she has been blackened

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should the cuckold be branded when his wife takes a black lover

• A blackened woman is a desired woman

• A blackened woman is scorned by all other men

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mimi27406

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2009
flickr.com
Who is humilated by the wearing of tattoos, brands etc showing a person is a cuckold or the cuckoldress who now it is out her "husband" is a cuck? Or the cuck because he is known, and also his wife is a known slut.

Why would I be humiliated or embarressed to be a cuck, or my wife to be a hotwife? It is just our lifestyle choice. It might not be the same as others choices, but I'm not ashamed of it. :)

And we both have the same matching tattoo that says so. Mine is on my upper arm in black, hers is bright red on her shoulder back. Both VERY visable in tank tops.

Now, there might be certain "activities" of our lifestyle I don't want different people to know for various reasons. But I think that is the same with even "vanlilla" couples.

You are correct

No reason to be humilated.

Attachments

• CAR1.jpg
    CAR1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 368
I'm get humiliated

Let's face it men can be real hard on each other . They love to harass each other , and after it got around at my job that these two guys I work with fucked my wife in front of me . I was getting harassed and laughed at , and humiliated by a bunch of my co workers , and a couple them are women . I became the most popular name in all the sick sex jokes . So I think alot more men are humiliated then women in general . I don't think women are as much assholes as men can be .

how about a pic of the tatoos

They boy have their own concerns.

The male will be laughed at for being... a wimp.

And the female will be talked about for being.... a tramp ( or what societies seems to deem as a tramp ).

Difference between the two, man is more humiliated I find, while the woman is made to feel ashamed that she fullfills these needs.

To each his own: "To thy ownself be true"

RealCS is so right, women take flak as well as men. Women are stronger emotionally and and just better able to accept she is not going to be the model for the "mother of the year". Many women take up occupations, stripper, topless and bottomless dancers, and yes they understand if they sell their pussy, it is the man who is lessened, she has sold something others are trying to give away. Men adore hot women. Hot women may or may not have respect for their husband or BF who has allowed her to be with other men. Once, they knew, the male had two choices, the last he is likely to have, leave her, or stay with her. In the event, very common, he stays, he must accept his roll of being a cuck. He must realize his woman life is changing too, many of her former friends are going to fear her, just as they do the pretty devorcie, because she may very well take their man.

The symbols, tattoos, and brands are being explored in two threads at this time.

Attachments

• cuck_sign4.jpg
    cuck_sign4.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 208
  • a3c3.jpg
    a3c3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 172
  • cuck_Tattoo.jpg
    cuck_Tattoo.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 206
  • cucksyn.jpg
    cucksyn.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 144
These help a lot as she is planning on me getting one

I have NO RESPECT for my sissy, and only allow him to live with me being he's begged and proven that he can and will continue to be a great servant for his Mistress.

I know some women might not feel that way, but I do, because of my circumstances. I think some women will see their man as being brave and " a good man " because he allows them the freedom they desire and deserve, while others will resent and thus begins the humiliation of the sissy...

But I might also be wrong lol

RealCS said:
I have NO RESPECT for my sissy, and only allow him to live with me being he's begged and proven that he can and will continue to be a great servant for his Mistress. ....thus begins the humiliation of the sissy.

Excellent. You have the right idea, Ms. RealCS.

You are honest and I for one value your input

RealCS said:
I have NO RESPECT for my sissy, and only allow him to live with me being he's begged and proven that he can and will continue to be a great servant for his Mistress.

I know some women might not feel that way, but I do, because of my circumstances. I think some women will see their man as being brave and " a good man " because he allows them the freedom they desire and deserve, while others will resent and thus begins the humiliation of the sissy...

But I might also be wrong lol

I think most sissy cock sucking cuckolds realize this is true, and expect no different. 4julie, sahara, taught me, if no other, it is necessary to repeat often what you are. I assume you will require this of your sissy. Of course, as a hot women, it is always your choice and no other. Do you plan to sissify you BF( loyal subject) Wife/GF sharing is one thing and being a sissy cuck is entirely different. and yes sissies suck cock.

Attachments

• Hubby's Duty.jpg
    Hubby's Duty.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 151
Mimi - I could def see myself ass fucking him, but I don't want him doing anything else, nothing with other men, not yet atleast, I haven't found pleasure in that, or maybe I need to try it to see if I like the scene ;)

why do women like to wear these things. ever since my wife got hers she wears it around like she is all powerful

LOL.... Hence the "all powerful" feeling... Are you really asking this question, it answers itself hun.

Why do Women Wear them ? "PENIS ENVY" LOL

ps. Why i like to wear Pink Panties ? "PANTY ENVY"

RealCS, you are a Fox! I may be Court Marshalled, and shot at sunrise for giving aid

RealCS said:
Mimi - I could def see myself ass fucking him, but I don't want him doing anything else, nothing with other men, not yet atleast, I haven't found pleasure in that, or maybe I need to try it to see if I like the scene ;)

and comfort to the enemy.LOL Hun, your BF/Sub showed his colors when he became subservant to the team he aided and abetted in doing you. No two cucks, subs, etc are alike, and not all cucks are sissies, but many are, and darling they want to suck cock and be taken in the bottom, it is inbred in us.

Oh lord, what a fire storm this is going to set off, but true in my sissy opinion. Yes sissies have opinions and desires, contrary to some beliefs. All true cucks, and sissies are subservant to their Mistress. The cuck who is not a sissy, is off somewhere in La La land, (going sissy by the second), A sissy was born with the urge to service cock, generally with a small penis, and suffers from premature ejeculation.

Your sissy can be very valuable to you, do not waste him, sissies are truthfull, born with a disire to please others, and most likely had a dominant mother. The dominant figure he seeks is the mother figure. Remember I first said there are many varieties. But one thing remains constant, not admitted often, sissy, cuckolds, need to be dominated, and wish for this, they do not wish to make relationship decisions. (curious note: they may be the most ruthless business persons out there, and generally earn a larger than average income. )

Mimi - I will call you the sissy pro from now on... lol

I got off track

RealCS said:

RealCS, remember he needs and wants your direction. Use your asset wisely.

I promise that within the next 2 weeks... he's taking a dick up his ass, I should expect some change in his demeanour? maybe EVEN more of a sissy?

RealCS said:
I promise that within the next 2 weeks... he's taking a dick up his ass, I should expect some change in his demeanour? maybe EVEN more of a sissy?

Possibly, it depends on his underlying nature and level of comfort with truly expressing his need for domination. Consider it may be gradual but potentially longer lasting, he will follow your direction more, express his love and devotion to you more, and generally slip into the role you have assigned him in normal life just a little bit more in subtle to all but you both.

At first it may seem contrary to your obviously powerful nature, but for the short term, if you make sure those first times are not too rough and done well (lots of lube, going very slowly, maybe even just a little bit over a few nights), he will not only tolerate or enjoy it, but you could immediately create a complete sissy bitch who craves being fucked, potentially rougher and harder for the rest of your days, then if forcefully fucked initially.

When I was first pegged, it created a permanent shift in my relationship, though in the past I may have been the penetrator, such a relationship was only due to the pressures of the traditional society. That first instance of that act stood as a concrete example, never to be undone, that I accepted the reality of being the inferior. There was no denying that my Mistress was forever the boss.

tk
PS: Despite the gentle caution above, at least have an outsized (relative to his dick) dildo to get him in the right mental space. Guys and especially sissy guys, are size queens, even if they do not tell you. Sooner than you think, you will not only fuck him in the ass, but with a dildo of immense proportion.

Users who are viewing this thread