• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A friend in need, is a friend indeed

sidebottom

New around here...
Beloved Member
I'm 39 and since I was at junior school my best friend has been a lad called Tony, we have done everything together, played Rugby, travelled together, drank together - weve been the best of buddies literally all our lives. Its worth saying at this point that Tony's parents are both from Jamaica which makes him racially and ancestrally Jamican yet British by birth. I am both racially and ancestrally British (white).

As I have said, we know each other like brothers and 4 years ago Tony's relationship with his then girlfriend ended, infact she threw him out and I heard about it at 2am on a freezing February morning. Of course I gave him a bed for the night - who wouldnt!

Tony was in a predicament, his girlfriends father was also his boss and the following day - guess what, he got the sack too... He had lost his home and his job within the space of 24 hours. Naturally I told him to get his stuff, and set up camp in our spare room, it was no bother and told him he could stay there until he got himself sorted.

I told my wife and she started planning to feed 3 rather than usual 2! She got on well with Tony and had no problem with him spending some time in our home.

Now, to slightly track back - a few months earlier myself and wife were discussing how in a 'parallel universe' she would be tempted to try a 3some, she also mentioned she found black gentlemen attractive and mentioned how my friend Tony was a good looking lad. The conversation stopped there, it was just bedroom banter, but quite sexy.

A few days into Tonys stay with us I brought the subject up again with her while we were in bed, I casually reminded her how she found him attractive and asked if she would be spying on him whilst he showered - it was all a bit of fun. The conversation was quite sexy though, it turned her on (ive forgot to mention her name is Louise) and we ended up making love quite passionately. This carried on for a few nights, I would mention Tony, she would get all hot and we would make love.

The thought of her with Tony was always an odd one, I knew he was gifted from our Rugby days and should Louise want to sleep with him I would let her. It was all theory though, I never thought it would happen.

Then it did.

We were in our bedroom after an evening in the pub, Tony had been with us all night and he had settled down for the night in the spare room. We were all slightly ***** so I asked her, do you want to ask Tony to come in here?

I thought she would be like 'why' and 'will we regret it' or 'lets think about this', but she just nodded... she really wanted to sleep with him.

Now I had the task of asking Tony. I knocked on his door and went in, 'you ok?' he enquired. I did not have a clue what to say or how to ask him. So i just come out with it. 'Louise wants us all to have a 3some, are you up for it?'

'You are joking arent you' he replied.

'deadly serious mate, if you are up for it, we are in our room waiting'.

I just left and went back in our room and told her.

about 10 minutes later our door opened and in walked Tony. It was on.

What happened next is honestly a blur, I recall being in bed and watching her kiss him, quite passionately too, I also recall how he couldnt keep his hands off her ample bust (36DD), it was literally the horniest thing I have ever seen or done. I was joining in by touching her pussy, kissing her neck, it was amazing.

Eventually she was stroking his cock, I don't even remember him taking off his boxer shorts, but there she was, stroking my mates 8inches and loving every minute of it.

After a good 5 minutes of her stroking him, she laid back a bit more and spread her legs, I watched intently as he pushed himself into her. 'oh god feels big' she said. Her face painted a thousand stories, she looked like she was in ecstacy.

The love making did not last that long if I am honest, about 5 minutes but she made noises I have never heard before. They did nt change position, it was all in missionary and to be honest, it was all in the moment, we had no solid plans, he was fucking my wife infront of me and I saw him cum inside her and watched his cum run out. I was as stiff as a board, I just stroked off watching and ejeculated literally seconds after he did.

'Shit what have we done' he said. 'Its cool, god its cool' I replied. They both went to the bathroom and got cleaned up. Tony did not return but Louise obviously came back, she was glowing, we made love and It was amazing.

I have a few other stories that happened after this, Tony now has his own place and we have not repeated this since he moved out. We did it together on two other occassions and they did it once whilst I was at work - it was not behind my back, I gave my blessing and actually took a call from her while they were making love, her breathless voice was horny, as was the noise of the headboard hitting the wall faintly in the background.

Thats my experience, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to comment.

Have you done anything else with her, She sounds like she might be up for anything.

Since he moved out she has not slept with him again, he now has a girlfriend so the subject is a bit tricky. She does look back on the memory with some fondness and has admitted that the sex was amazing with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back