• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A good Hostess

• Thread starterdebra48f
  • Start date

debra48f

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2006
Hello my name is Debra and I am a married woman who is 48 years old. The following story is one of my many fantasies that I have been having recently involving cuckolding my husband (he has no idea that I think about these sort of things).

I am 5'4 with shoulder length black hair and hazel eyes. My body is rather curvy, 38DD-30-36. My chest has started to sag somewhat with age and my butt is getting a little on the plump side. However I am rather proud that my stomach and waist are still in pretty toned shape for my age. Anyways enough about me and on to one of my favorite fantasies.

I had been out all afternoon running my various errands in the poring rain. I picked up our dry cleaning, worked out at the gym, I paid the bills at the bank, filled the car with gas and picked up some groceries to make dinner for my husband and myself. Lucky the rain stopped as I pulled into our driveway, I was exhausted from working all morning then running errands all afternoon. I walked into the house soaking wet, my hair a complete mess, my baggy sweatsuit hung loosely on my voluptuous body as I stumbled inside and set the groceries and dry cleaning on the counter, all I wanted now was a warm bath and take a little nap before I had to start dinner.

I yelled out to my husband Gary (who is 55) that I was home and wanted a little time for myself but dinner should be ready in a couple of hours. Gary didnt respond at first and I began to wonder where he was. A few moments went by and I heard our backdoor slide open and my husband padded towards me. He told me that he had a great first few days at his new job and he had decided to invite a few of his co-workers over to our house to relax after work and use our hot tub outside, Gary insisted I come meet them!

I smiled at Gary and said he should of warned me we were having company over because I was absolutely exhausted and looked drained from the day and I just wanted to go upstairs and relax. Gary looked very upset when I told him this. In fact Gary insisted that I be a good hostess and not embarass him in front of his new co-workers and come outside and meet them. I sighed but agreed, even at 48 years old I still am a bit vain and hated meeting new people looking/feeling the way I
did.

As I walked outside my husbands four co-workers were sitting inside our hot tub (it is designed for two people to sit comfortably in it so the four co-workers were quite cramped together). My husband brought me over to them and introduced me. I made small talk for about 10 minutes then politely explained my situation and excused myself. No sooner that I had walked back inside our house my husband came right in behind me yelling that these ar ehis new co-workers and how could I act the way I did, screaming that I wasnt putting any effort, my husband insisted that I go upstairs and change into a bathing suit and come back down and spend some time with his co-workers.

I wanted to say something to my husband but I was just to tired to argue. I went upstairs and changed into a black one piece bathing suit that had a shawl around the waist to hide my big rump and the top area was quite loose. I really am not that much of an exhibtionist so I dress very conservatively. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back outside.

When my husbands co-workers saw me they didnt seem to impressed. Sensing this I explained to them that I really had no idea we were having company over tonight so please excuse my appearance and next time if my husband gave his wife a little notice I would be more prepared. As I said this my husbands co-workers started teasing my husband. Saying what kind of employee would he make if he didnt even know to tell his wife when he was having company over. My husband turned red at this and jumped out of the hot tub and pulled me aside quite angrilly.

Gary told me that I should go upstairs and fix my makeup and my hair, and put on something less casual for our guests, he suggested a bikini but the thing is with my body I dont own any. When I told my husband this he suggested I borrow one from our neighbour Alice.

I was defeated, my husband now embarassed me in front of these strangers and I was very upset about it. I told his co-workers that I would need a half hour or so to get ready so please bare with me. I went over to Alices and she told me the only bikinis she had were the ones she wore while tanning but if I was wearing them in my own backyard they should be fine. Its important to note that Alice has a 34c chest.

I went back to my room and instead of doing my hair because I had no patience for that, I tossed on one of my husbands baseball caps. I smeared deep purple lipstick all over my lips and coated my eyelids with blue eyeshadow. Now for the hard part. I took Alices thong bikini and attempted to squeeze my much curvier body inside of it. I strapped on the bikini top (it was glossy pink color) and my monstrous 38DD tits just spilled out everywhere, only my nipples were covered by the already small tanning style bikini top. As for the bottoms, my massive thighs and butt cheeks strained to slip through them. My rump turned the thong bottoms into a g-string, completel engulfing all of it. The only thing that could be seen was the pink waist bound hugging my stomach.

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I looked ridiculous, like a complete slut. If I went back outside like this I would embarass my husband even more by making his co-workers think I was a floozy! So I grabbed a bathrobe and wrapped it around my body.

I went back outside (only took my a bit over 20 minutes!) and the five guys in the hot tub werent very impressed by me in my housecoat and baseball cap. Before my husband could burst into one of his angry tirades I quickly explained myself.

I explained how I dont own a bikini so I had to borrow one that barely fit and I dont want them to get upset at my husband and not to judge me if I take off my bathrobe. The co-workers didnt seem to have one problem with it and they began to encourage me to remove my robe. So I untied the waistband and let it fall to the floor. Everyones eyes widdened as they saw me in the bikini. When we first met my clothes were hiding my curves completely, now what I was wearing were accentuating them. Everyone started cheering and saying now I was starting to be a good hostess. Everyone but my husband that is, he just started at me from the hot tub with a stunned look on his face, I think he was starting to regret making me get all dolled up for everyone.

The attention really encouraged me and I pouted, saying theres no room in the hot tub for me! And its cold outside dressed like this! So the co-workers started yelling at my husband, telling him to let his wife enjoy the tub for a while, my husband reluctantly agreed and got out of the tub giving me a scared look. I began to climb into the hot tub asking the guys to make room for me, I lightly spanked my ******* butt cheeks warning them that I have quite a big butt so I need room. As I squirmed down inside the only way for me to fit inside with them was sort of scooting down in the center of the tub as the four guys surrounded me.

I saw that the co-workers were adjusting their pants and making lame attempts to "accidently" brush up against my body, my husband was stunned, standing shivering outside of the tub. I told my husband to go inside and make us some drinks, I could entertain the guys for a bit. My husband reluctantly agreed.

I started teasing the guys, telling them if I was a good hostess would they agree to let me go back inside and relax for a while. They did and I told them I would give them the sloppiest, loudest blowjobs ever if they would be so kind.

So they stood up and surrounded me as I began to suck their cocks, my husband couldnt see me when he returned and the co-workers were ignoring him now that my mouth was busy slurping their cocks. In fact my husband started commenting about what all the wierd noises were and I started giggling saying that its the hot tubs motor and he shouldsnt of invited guests over to use it if it was broken and my husbands co-workers started laughing saying he is lucky he has a wife who is such a good hostess!

As I finished sucking their cocks and they came all over my body, I climbed out of the tub, cum all over my hair and tits, my massive juggs popped out of my bikini top. I just casually walked past my husband who was in complete shock and told him I was going to relax and take a bath now, I hope none of your co-workers mind!

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Nice work/fantasy

Hey Debra,

Nice work, good story but I sense you are holding back on revealing all you desire...let lose...I am sure everyone here would like to hear more and maybe even see more.

I personally would like to here your deep and nasty desire.

debra48f said:
Hello my name is Debra and I am a married woman who is 48 years old. The following story is one of my many fantasies that I have been having recently involving cuckolding my husband (he has no idea that I think about these sort of things).

I am 5'4 with shoulder length black hair and hazel eyes. My body is rather curvy, 38DD-30-36. My chest has started to sag somewhat with age and my butt is getting a little on the plump side. However I am rather proud that my stomach and waist are still in pretty toned shape for my age. Anyways enough about me and on to one of my favorite fantasies.

I had been out all afternoon running my various errands in the poring rain. I picked up our dry cleaning, worked out at the gym, I paid the bills at the bank, filled the car with gas and picked up some groceries to make dinner for my husband and myself. Lucky the rain stopped as I pulled into our driveway, I was exhausted from working all morning then running errands all afternoon. I walked into the house soaking wet, my hair a complete mess, my baggy sweatsuit hung loosely on my voluptuous body as I stumbled inside and set the groceries and dry cleaning on the counter, all I wanted now was a warm bath and take a little nap before I had to start dinner.

I yelled out to my husband Gary (who is 55) that I was home and wanted a little time for myself but dinner should be ready in a couple of hours. Gary didnt respond at first and I began to wonder where he was. A few moments went by and I heard our backdoor slide open and my husband padded towards me. He told me that he had a great first few days at his new job and he had decided to invite a few of his co-workers over to our house to relax after work and use our hot tub outside, Gary insisted I come meet them!

I smiled at Gary and said he should of warned me we were having company over because I was absolutely exhausted and looked drained from the day and I just wanted to go upstairs and relax. Gary looked very upset when I told him this. In fact Gary insisted that I be a good hostess and not embarass him in front of his new co-workers and come outside and meet them. I sighed but agreed, even at 48 years old I still am a bit vain and hated meeting new people looking/feeling the way I
did.

As I walked outside my husbands four co-workers were sitting inside our hot tub (it is designed for two people to sit comfortably in it so the four co-workers were quite cramped together). My husband brought me over to them and introduced me. I made small talk for about 10 minutes then politely explained my situation and excused myself. No sooner that I had walked back inside our house my husband came right in behind me yelling that these ar ehis new co-workers and how could I act the way I did, screaming that I wasnt putting any effort, my husband insisted that I go upstairs and change into a bathing suit and come back down and spend some time with his co-workers.

I wanted to say something to my husband but I was just to tired to argue. I went upstairs and changed into a black one piece bathing suit that had a shawl around the waist to hide my big rump and the top area was quite loose. I really am not that much of an exhibtionist so I dress very conservatively. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back outside.

When my husbands co-workers saw me they didnt seem to impressed. Sensing this I explained to them that I really had no idea we were having company over tonight so please excuse my appearance and next time if my husband gave his wife a little notice I would be more prepared. As I said this my husbands co-workers started teasing my husband. Saying what kind of employee would he make if he didnt even know to tell his wife when he was having company over. My husband turned red at this and jumped out of the hot tub and pulled me aside quite angrilly.

Gary told me that I should go upstairs and fix my makeup and my hair, and put on something less casual for our guests, he suggested a bikini but the thing is with my body I dont own any. When I told my husband this he suggested I borrow one from our neighbour Alice.

I was defeated, my husband now embarassed me in front of these strangers and I was very upset about it. I told his co-workers that I would need a half hour or so to get ready so please bare with me. I went over to Alices and she told me the only bikinis she had were the ones she wore while tanning but if I was wearing them in my own backyard they should be fine. Its important to note that Alice has a 34c chest.

I went back to my room and instead of doing my hair because I had no patience for that, I tossed on one of my husbands baseball caps. I smeared deep purple lipstick all over my lips and coated my eyelids with blue eyeshadow. Now for the hard part. I took Alices thong bikini and attempted to squeeze my much curvier body inside of it. I strapped on the bikini top (it was glossy pink color) and my monstrous 38DD tits just spilled out everywhere, only my nipples were covered by the already small tanning style bikini top. As for the bottoms, my massive thighs and butt cheeks strained to slip through them. My rump turned the thong bottoms into a g-string, completel engulfing all of it. The only thing that could be seen was the pink waist bound hugging my stomach.

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I looked ridiculous, like a complete slut. If I went back outside like this I would embarass my husband even more by making his co-workers think I was a floozy! So I grabbed a bathrobe and wrapped it around my body.

I went back outside (only took my a bit over 20 minutes!) and the five guys in the hot tub werent very impressed by me in my housecoat and baseball cap. Before my husband could burst into one of his angry tirades I quickly explained myself.

I explained how I dont own a bikini so I had to borrow one that barely fit and I dont want them to get upset at my husband and not to judge me if I take off my bathrobe. The co-workers didnt seem to have one problem with it and they began to encourage me to remove my robe. So I untied the waistband and let it fall to the floor. Everyones eyes widdened as they saw me in the bikini. When we first met my clothes were hiding my curves completely, now what I was wearing were accentuating them. Everyone started cheering and saying now I was starting to be a good hostess. Everyone but my husband that is, he just started at me from the hot tub with a stunned look on his face, I think he was starting to regret making me get all dolled up for everyone.

The attention really encouraged me and I pouted, saying theres no room in the hot tub for me! And its cold outside dressed like this! So the co-workers started yelling at my husband, telling him to let his wife enjoy the tub for a while, my husband reluctantly agreed and got out of the tub giving me a scared look. I began to climb into the hot tub asking the guys to make room for me, I lightly spanked my ******* butt cheeks warning them that I have quite a big butt so I need room. As I squirmed down inside the only way for me to fit inside with them was sort of scooting down in the center of the tub as the four guys surrounded me.

I saw that the co-workers were adjusting their pants and making lame attempts to "accidently" brush up against my body, my husband was stunned, standing shivering outside of the tub. I told my husband to go inside and make us some drinks, I could entertain the guys for a bit. My husband reluctantly agreed.

I started teasing the guys, telling them if I was a good hostess would they agree to let me go back inside and relax for a while. They did and I told them I would give them the sloppiest, loudest blowjobs ever if they would be so kind.

So they stood up and surrounded me as I began to suck their cocks, my husband couldnt see me when he returned and the co-workers were ignoring him now that my mouth was busy slurping their cocks. In fact my husband started commenting about what all the wierd noises were and I started giggling saying that its the hot tubs motor and he shouldsnt of invited guests over to use it if it was broken and my husbands co-workers started laughing saying he is lucky he has a wife who is such a good hostess!

As I finished sucking their cocks and they came all over my body, I climbed out of the tub, cum all over my hair and tits, my massive juggs popped out of my bikini top. I just casually walked past my husband who was in complete shock and told him I was going to relax and take a bath now, I hope none of your co-workers mind!
What is this crap about sagging tits and a big bottom. Those are a big plus. I just widh I could have been in the hot tub.

Well thanks alot :)

I have plenty of stories about my fantasies, I develop most out of what happens to me in real life.

As for the sagging boobs and big butt, hunnie no matter how much compliments a gal gets she usually always is self conscious about it :)

Deborah's Story

I think your story was very cute and I too would like to see some illustrations. Keep up the good work.

hi

debra wow thats a nice one get back to me on yahoo my name is bluntuser

I like your story. I thonk it shows, among other things, that you really want to be in charge, and cuckold your husband. Go for it!

Cuckoldresses together

Lisa.Dom said:
I like your story. I thonk it shows, among other things, that you really want to be in charge, and cuckold your husband. Go for it!

Seems you like the idea of wives cuckolding their husbands and that you feel the only way a sexually superior woman can get full sexual satisfaction is to have more than one partner?

Do you feel a real woman will always cuckold her inferior husband?

Generalizations are tricky. Let me say a few things -
1) Women are generally superior to men
2) Women often need to have more than one sexual partner yo be sexually fulfilled
3) Many superior dominant women cuckold their inferior husbands
4) Most women should be in charge in a family - as they are superior

Superior females

Lisa.Dom said:
Generalizations are tricky. Let me say a few things -
1) Women are generally superior to men
2) Women often need to have more than one sexual partner yo be sexually fulfilled
3) Many superior dominant women cuckold their inferior husbands
4) Most women should be in charge in a family - as they are superior

1) While I agree that all women have the potential to be sexually superior few either have the libido or the social strength to exercise their superiority.
2) Yes, I've seen my wife out fuck multiple partners. A women who has the libido can fuck any man or number of men to their knees. My wofe would say to a lover as a warning - that she was going o fuck him till he was dry or couldn't get it up any more. I gradually became to accept that fo rmy wofe to be sexually fulfilled she needed to fuck as many men as was necessary.
3) Many inferior women cuckold their husbands, often revenge is the reason they do. Does a superior woman inform her husband of his inferiority and tell him she needs other men to be satisfied or does she do it behind his back like other females and he's one of the last to know he's a cuckold?
4) I feel that families are best run by partners, not necessarily equal, so that each contributes theor strengths and accepts that th eoverall balance goes to the storngest partner, either male or female.
5) Sexually the wife should always be the superior as she has the ability to totally dominate her husband and she should teach him early that he needs to submit sexually to her and that he will be happiest and most content, as an obsequious cuckold.
6) However I'd only ever grant her that status, once she'd proved to me she merited it.

deb - please post more. i want to hear more of your desires.

Users who are viewing this thread