• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Hot Wife from Miami

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Here’s a hot wife who’s always dying to be ‘Black-balled’. Her name’s Marilyn. 46yrs old housewife with two kids. She’s got a 36DD pair of tits and keeps a clean shaven labia zone. She resides in Buena Vista, Miami, and she’s soon to become my slut!

Copy of IMG_3328.jpg

Copy of IMG_3330.jpg

Copy of IMG_3335.jpg

Wow, I'd love to see pictures of her being turned into a cock craving slut!!! I don't know who's luckier, she or you... or maybe even her husband!

Your wife look lovely we think

Do you have any action shots?

M & L xx

Oh Tomas, Marilyn is totally stunning. I hope there are loads more photos of her. Love her slutty patent peep toe shoes too, Schultz

Keep 'em coming

tomas said:
Here’s a hot wife who’s always dying to be ‘Black-balled’. Her name’s Marilyn. 46yrs old housewife with two kids. She’s got a 36DD pair of tits and keeps a clean shaven labia zone. She resides in Buena Vista, Miami, and she’s soon to become my slut!

It seems that you have even better pictures of her. Please share

She is hot!

Users who are viewing this thread