A Kenyan in My Wife - Chapter 2

• Thread starterJasonUK
  • Start date
africanstud2000 said:
Well I hate to break your hearts folks but these are all just fables made up by someone who has probably been to Kenya or has never even been there. I am a Kenyan and as much as I have been with white tourist women, I know a feeble when I see one. There is one name here "Simba' which is a name translated from the English word Lion. We all know that we have lots of those in our country. As for Eddy and Eddy's bar, I think that this is just a figment of the author’s imagination because no such bar exists in the coastal town of Mombassa. I guess this guy comes from Brighton because The Eddy pub is located at 67a Upper Gloucester Rd, BN1 3LQ in Brighton.

The popular bars and clubs in Mombassa are Ngiri, Bora Bora night club, Casablanca, Pirates, Royal Court’s Hotel, Safari Inn, Skybar, The Florida Night Club and Trekkers. These are popular with the tourists and then there are the many coastal hotels. There is an Eddy's Bar that I know and the address is Rua Miguel Bombarda Loja n7, Albufeira 8200-178, Portugal.

Bora Bora is the oldest club in Mombassa and will have you dancing to their great music every night. Casablanca is a great nightclub in downtown Mombassa and is always packed with a good mix of tourists and locals. The drinks are priced at local rates so very affordable. Ngiri bar and restaurant has great food, prompt service and really good value. Diani's newest bar and restaurant is open from 9am for the best full breakfast on the south coast daily. You are welcome to Kenya and when you do come, let me know so that we can have some great interracial fun together.

We already knew that it was just a storie it was stated it was fictitious.It was a very enjoyable read.:clap:

Posting.....

Jason,
Perhaps you might consider posting your literary creations to an alternate, non pay site ie: "storiesonline".
I'm sure that your many fans would follow your postings there.

other sites

Mr.B said:
Jason,
Perhaps you might consider posting your literary creations to an alternate, non pay site ie: "storiesonline".
I'm sure that your many fans would follow your postings there.

Literotica is also an excellent site with many more readers than any other site

Hi

Sure thing guys. Had a look at Storiesonline and the layout looks ok. Will arrange it over the next week.
J

Many thanks....

Many thanks, Jason!!
To be perfectly honest, following your stories is the only reason that I'm still logging into this site.
Expatdad also moved his submissions to the "stories on line" site, for his own reasons. Unfortunately, he hasn't posted for some time. I do look forward to following your latest creations there.
Regards,
Mr.B

Kind

Too kind Mr B.

Have written the first rough draft for Kenyan 3 but it's in the works.
Cheers,

Looking forward to it.

By the way, any chance of updating any of your other stories, such as a fifth chapter for Breeding Brides?