• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A New Beginning

• Thread starterclarkecombo
  • Start date
They see stains on the bed, and the stickiness on their cheeks and thighs. Sheila is curled up into April tightly, and April has an arm over her. They gently pick them up and move them to April’s bed, and the three of them go back to the kitchen, not bothering to dress for some reason. Carrie tells them she knows the Black woman that was there, and Eve asks, “From where”? Carrie tells her she was the one who recommended them to move here. Jenn says, "You don't think it was planned do you?" Eve says, "I don't know, a Black woman I knew in another town suggested I moved here after my divorce, and getting full custody of Sheila". Jenn says, "Well, I'm single, have no children, and just seemed to end up here for some reason. I heard about this town from someone, but don't remember who. Thing is, what if anything can, or should we do? No one is getting hurt, and they seem okay. I'm just mainly wondering about these piercings." As she is talking, she is fiddling with the "U", flipping it up against her ******* clitoris.

They look at each other, and the piercings they have in their nipples and Labia. Carrie asks, did Elisha take measurements on you two? Eve says, "Like from nipple to nipple and then to the "U"? Carrie nods her head, and Jenn says, "Yes, she did me to". Eve says, "I think we're in for more than we know, but, I am enjoying it, and I sure am getting more and better sex than I've ever had". Carrie says, "Well, I'm not sure what to think, but I am tired. You two are welcome to spend the night if you wish. We can share my bed, and the girls will be glad to see us when they wake". Just as they were headed for the bedroom, Jason walks in, and grins widely seeing the three nude white women, the piercings on their nipples and Labia glinting in the light.

He looks at them and asks where April and Sheila are. Carrie says, "They're worn out and asleep on Aprils' bed. Jason, how and why did all of this happen with us?" He says, "You'll find out next weekend, in the meantime, do as you're told about the care of your jewelry, and make sure you three, Sheila and April keep your waxing appointments with Elisha, and you three with the Ob-Gyn. Oh, speaking of Elisha, here she comes", and she walks in the door with a small package. Elisha says, "What's in here are for April and Sheila to wear", and pulls out several pleated min-skirts in different shades of colors, and several shirt dresses in various colors. She says, "The mini's are measured to about 2"-3" above their knees, so they won't be as short as what is usually seen worn by some of the girls around here, and the shirt dresses to just above their knees".

Then they go to Jenn, Carrie and Eve to look at each of their nipples to check the Spades, and then their labia, seeing how the "U" spread them, better ******** their unhooded clitorises, and check the swivel action of their "U"s. Elisha pulls on each of their "U"s to see how they respond, and each move forward with the pull. She asks, "How are those new panties"? Jenn says, "It's almost like wearing nothing, it feels kind of, well, sluttish". Jason say, "Precisely". Then Jenn asks why he and the other Black men did what they did with her the other day. He just grinned, told them he'd see them at soccer and left. Elisha reminded them of their appointments, and left.

The three of them stand there for a bit, and then Carrie heads for her room, and the other two follow. Jenn lays on her back, with Eve and Carrie on each side of her, curling into her, hands and fingers resting on each other as they drift to sleep. Morning is there before they know it, and as they start to waken, Sheila and April come in, happy to see them. Carrie tells them to hop in the shower, and get dressed for school. She tells them, "There are some things I'm putting on April's bed you can choose from to wear". As the girls shower, they get coffee and breakfast going, and as April and Sheila finish their shower, Carrie, Jenn and Eve take their turn in it. While Jenn is in the shower, April and Sheila come out wearing a couple of things Elisha left. April is wearing the pastel yellow pleated skirt and one of her yellow "t's, and Sheila has on one of the shirt dresses, kind of a pastel blue in color. And they both have the "panties" on that were ordered for all of them to wear. The outlines of the Spades are very visible against the cloth on each girl, and when they sit, unless they are aware, their "panties" are quite visible. On Sheila, the outline of the micro-bikini can be seen through her shirt dress.

April and Sheila finish eating, brush their teeth, grab the backpack, and wave "bye" as they head for school. Jenn notices that when April spins or jumps even just a little, her micro becomes *******. April and Sheila get to school, and they go to their classes, Sheila in a different area because of her being a grade lower than April. April gets to her class, and there's a "sub" in there today, a slim Black man, who smiles at the kids as they walk in. He catches April's eye, and motions for her to sit close to the front. As she sit, he sees her micro, and because of the size and sheerness of the micro, he sees how smooth and bare she is.

Even though he's a "sub" he makes sure the class stays on track, and does their work. He sits at the desk as they work, looking at April, as well as a few other girls her age, seeing how they are dressed. He also notices the Spades against the fabric of the "t" April wears, and sees the tips of her nipples.

Sheila is in her class, her first teacher a tall, pretty and slim Black female. She sees Sheila, and what she is wearing. She sees the Spades through the fabric, and Sheila's nipples poking into the fabric. She also sees the outline of the micro, and smiles to herself. As Sheila sits at her desk, she is also able to see under the shirt dress Sheila's micro, and how smooth she is under it. Sheila smiles as she realizes she is being watched by the teacher, and as she sits, she brings a foot up to the seat, which makes the shirt dress slide down a little, giving the teacher a better view. The class does their work and soon the bell rings. As Sheila gets up to leave, the teacher asks her over to her desk, and she walks over to where the teacher is sitting in her chair behind the desk, and pretty much out of view. Sheila asks if she'll give her a note for 2nd period, and the teacher nods her head. Her dark hands go on Sheila's milky thighs, moving the shirt dress up slightly until her hands are at the juncture of her thighs.

She feels the micro, and lifts the shirt dress slightly to get a better look, and enjoys the view of the micro that hardly hides the bareness of Sheila's white pubic area. She runs a a couple ofher fingers further between Sheila's thighs, and notices Sheila's breathing increasing. She says, "How was last night". Sheila reddens, her voice choking out, "It was fun, there were a lot there". The teacher say, "I know, they called me to let me know how it went. She kept rubbing her lightly, saying, "How did he feel in your ass". Sheila said, "It hurt a lot at first, but it was starting to feel nice after awhile", all the time slightly squirming at the teachers fingers rubbing her vulva. Then the teacher makes sure the micro is well inside Sheila's slit, and write her a note for 2nd period. Sheila smiles and runs out, her labia and vulva moist from the touches, and from how the micro is in her slit.

As April's class ends, she too is called up to the desk, and she goes up to him behind his desk. His Black fingers go to her thighs, opening them slightly, then they move up to where the micro is. He rubs her softly, feeling the smoothness of her skin all around her pubic area. He says, "How did last night go", and he slowly slides a finger to her vaginal opening. April quivers slightly and says, "It was good, it hurt a little at first, but after awhile, it was feeling good". He says, "You'll get used to it. I heard you swallow pretty well too". April nods, her body responding more to what his fingers are doing. Then he does to her what the Black female teacher did with Sheila. He made sure the micro was well inside her slit. Then he wrote her a "late note" for her next class, and watched her as she left, her mini swinging slightly as she walked, almost baring her milky cheeks being seperated by the micro.

In the meantime, Eve, Carrie and Jenn go to the store, get some groceries, and the since Eve is driving, she goes to an Adult Lingerie shop that is just on the outskirts of the town. She tells them she'll be right back, and after a few minutes, she comes out with a package. Carrie and Jenn look, and see they are Black dildos of different lengths and thicknesses. Eve reminds them about practicing to deep throat. When Carrie asks her about that, Eve says, "Well, there is a big difference when sucking and instead of unloading in your mouth, if you deep throat them, they unload way past your uvula, that little thing hanging in the back of your throat. When they unload in your throat like that, you feel their juices going straight to your stomach". "It's all just a matter of controlling your gag reflex, you'll see".

Jenn comments on how tight the micros push against the "U" and seem to find their way into her slit, Eve and Carrie agreed. They get to Elisha's shop, and Elisha grins at them when they walk in. She leads them to the waxing room, and lets them know they can undress. They undress, which is easy, as all they are wearing are light spring dresses. They stand there naked and Elisha walks in with another Black female. They both look at the ears, and see they are all pierced, look at the Spades, and how the nipples are healing, and their labia where the "U"s are, spreading the labia ******** their unhooded clitorises. Elisha tells Carrie to get on one table, and Jenn the other. While they get on the tables, Elisha and her assistant get the waxing materials. They both start on the lower legs, and work up, opening their thigh to wax them their.

Then they have them on their hands and knees and wax their clefts down to their vulvas, get some soothing oils and applies it to the pubic area they waxed. They are told they can get down, and Eve gets on the table. Since she is getting laser, they just do her legs, and then another comes in with the laser to work on her pubic area. As Jenn and Carrie stand there, a warmth is slowly working it's way through their skin where the oils were applied. Jenn starts to fidget slightly, and Elisha says, "Stop that", and then she take smoe more of the oils, applies a little more to Carrie's and Jenn's newly waxed pubic area, and then some to their nipples and areolas.

Both of them start feeling warmer, the oils doing their work on their bodies, making their nipples stiffen and their labia and vulvas seem like they are getting hotter and hotter. Jenn softly asks, "Please?". Elisha says, "Please what, slut". Jenn says, "It's getting hotter, please". Elisha turns to her, and says, "What do you think you need, my white slut". Carrie in the meantime is reddening at the sensations of the oils and hearing Elisha. Jenn says, "Whatever you say I need, please". Elisha grins, reaches into her pocket, pulls up Jenn's skirt, and clips something on the "U" attached to a small chain. Elisha tugs on it, and Jenn follows, her stomach into butterflies, wondering what she got herself into. Elisha leads Jenn by her "U" into a back room, and in there, to Jenn's surprise and worry is a Sybian.

Elisha pulls her around to it, says, "You may remove your skirt", and after Jenn does so, Elisha pulls her "U" in the direction that has Jenn standing over the Sybian. Elisha clips her end of the chain to the Sybian, walks behind Jenn, and gets two long, thick, black dildos, and places them under Jenn. Each dildo become more thicker towards the base. Then Elisha says, "You can lower yourself", and Jenn does slowly, starting at the touch of the dildos at her vaginal and anal opening. Elisha said, "You may go more", and Jenn slowly sinks, moaning and crying until both dildos are completely inside her, and Jenn is fully seated on the Sybian. The Elisha adjusts the clip so the Jenn cannot move back without pulling her labia. Then Elisha attaches a clip to each Spade, and runs the chains behind Jenn, and clip them so she cannot move forward without pulling her nipples. Then Elisha takes Jenn's wrists, and using leather cuffs, has them so they are slightly above her head. The last part is almost it for Jenn, as Elisha takes each foot, puts it into a stirrup, and straps them in.

Elisha then says, "I'm going to turn this on, and you can say "when" at the speed you want", and the Sybian starts vibrating and buzzing. Elisha turns the dial more and more, watching Jenn's face until Jenn gasps, "When". Elisha puts the dial down, and watches Jenn approaching her first orgasm. She watches as the chain jewelry tugs her nipples and labia, Jenn struggling to not move too much. As Jenn reaches her orgasm, Elisha leaves, closing the door behind her, leaving Jenn helpless to the vibrations of the Sybian. Elisha goes back to the room where Eve and Carrie are, and Carrie asks where Jenn is. Elisha says, "She is being taken care of, I'll take you to her after she is done with Eve. She watches the assistant working on Eve pubic area, the laser works well, and a few more of these will take care of most of the hair. Eve gets her cell phone out of her pocket, and Carrie hears her say, "Yes, they are here. Do you think it's been enough time". Elisha nods her head, and says, "Okay, I'll make sure of that then. Oh, by the way, Jenn is in the back room. Yes, she was, she will settle down after a bit", and laughs. Then says, "Okay, see you in a few days then", and flips the phone shut.

She motions to Carrie to follow her, and leads her to where April and Sheila had their nipples pierced. She gets a couple of chains and necklaces, fitting one around Carries neck. Then she takes another, and attaches it to each Spade on her nipples. There is a larger link in the middle of that chain, and Elisha clips a chain into that, and then to the "U" at her Labia. Elisha clips it so it is

facing up, or like an upsidedown "U". Since Carrie has small breasts, and they are high and tight, the chain going to Spade to Spade on her nipples is fairly tight. The chain from the "U" is made tight, so there is little moving of the chain when Carrie moves. Then another is run from the middle link between her breast to a link on the necklace.

The "U" is pulled so it is just above her ******* clitoris, and pulled tight enough it pulls on her labia up slightly. Carrie's breathing slightly increases as Elisha adjusts the tension of the chains. The chains aren't heavy, but they are strong although delicate in appearence. As Elisha adjusts the tension, she has Carrie stand straight, even though the oils that were rubbed on her labia and nipples are warming her more and more. Elisha makes the chain going from nipple to nipple slightly taut, and the same tension on the chain from her neck to the middle of that chain. Then the chain from her "U" is pulled slightly more and is locked in the middle connecting to the chain from her neck and nipples.

She has Carrie stretch her arms, seeing her nipples held in place by the Spades and chain. Then she has her stretch backwards, and watches her face as the chains pull her nipples and labia. Then she has her kneel, keeping her back straight when she gets to her knees, seeing that the tension she has put on the chains are still taut. Carrie's body is quivering, shaking slightly at the feeling of the chains on her as well as what the oils are doing to her. Carrie looks up at Elisha, wondering what is going to happen, she also wonders what has happened with Jenn. Elisha motions Carrie to get up, and to follow her. As she walks behind Elisha, Carrie's body becomes more and more aroused, wanting her to do something, anything for release. It seems the more she resists, the more her body wants to take over. They get to the room where Eve is, and the assistant is done, and oiling Eve's labia and nipples as had been done with Carrie and Jenn.

Eve sees the chains on Carrie, where and how they are attached, and her eyes widen at the sight. Elisha whispers to the Black woman assisting her, and then clips a chain on Eve's "U", and tugs on it for Eve to follow her. Eve's eyes show fear and apprehension, knowing what she saw on Carrie is to be done with her. As Eve follows Elisha, the assistant clips a chain from her pocket onto a link halfway up from Carrie's "U", and as she tugs on it, Carrie's nipples and labia are pulled. Carrie follows, and as they get to a door, a buzzing is hear, along with Jenn's loud moans and cries. The door is opened, and Carrie's mind goes into a panic as she see how Jenn has been placed, and left all this time on the Sybian. Sweat is pouring down Jenn's body from the orgasms the Sybian has brought on her and also the effort to not move so as to tighten the connections Elisha made to her Spades and "U".

The assistant closes the door, and Jenn sees her, pleading at her with her eyes. The controls are picked up, and the knob turned to a low vibration. She says, not asking, but more of a statement, "You won't fuss will you", and Jenn shakes her head, "no". The assistant says, "Sorry, didn't hear you", and turns the controls towards the "high" slowly, watching as Jenn's body is taken over by the Sybian, giving in to the vibrations it put into her through the dildos and on her ******* clitoris. Jenn cries, "No, please, I won't fuss again", her voice shuddering through another orgasm and through the Sybians vibrations. The controls are turned down slowly, and then off. Carrie looks at Jenn, how she was restrained, the sweat on her body, almost in tears from the experience. She feels the connections and restraints removed one-by-one, as her feet are allowed on the floor, she is told to stand, and as she does oh so slowly, Carrie sees the dildos that had been in Jenn all this time. Jenn is led back from over the Sybian, and she stands there, trying to catch her breath.

The assistant looks at Carrie, and Carrie pleads, "Please, please, anything else, but please". She looks at Carrie and says, "You should be careful, you don't know what the alternative might be". Carrie is in a panic, not knowing what to do, she doesn't know if she can handle that, or if she can handle whatever the alternative could be. Then Elisha walks in leading Eve, who she has the same chain set-up as Carrie. Elisha asks her assistant if Carrie is resisting. Carrie is looked at, and her panic sets in, "Please, I don't know if I can do that, or do whatever, please, please", tears welling at her eyes. Elisha looks at her assistant, and they smile.

Carrie is led by her "U" to another section where the light is dimmer, still pleading. When she is at a certain area, her right knee is lifted and lower leg strapped to what seems to be a small bench, and the same is done with her left knee and lower leg. The benches are fairly wide apart, and she can barely keep her balance. Then her hands are brought behind her, and as they are pulled, she feels the tension increase on her nipples and labia. Each hand is cuffed to a pole on each side of her, and then she is eased forward enough so she is well ******* from behind, but so as not to strain her from her own weight. Then a door is opened, and she sees a room that appears to be a bar. It is full of Black men and women, who look and stare at the white woman on her kness and bound for their pleasure. Elisha says, "I'll be back after awhile", and before she leaves, she applies some more oils to Carrie's nipples and labia, then leaves out of the door she brought Carrie through.

Carrie is soon surrounded by Black men and women, their hands go over her body, comments are made about the chains, her breasts and the smoothness of her pubic area.
She hears a female voice say, "I wonder how well she uses her tongue and mouth", and a male voice says the same. She feels a hand going down her cleft, feeling her anus and then her smooth slit. Whomever is doing it says, "She is pretty wet here" and she feels fingers slip past her vaginal opening. As she moans, a Black male puts his relaxed penis in her mouth, saying, "You know what to do", and she starts to suck him, feeling his shaft and penis head swelling in her mouth. She can't move her head back, as it pulls her labia,and she wishes now she had taken the Sybian. As her mouth becomes more and more filled and stretched to it limits, someone has gotten behind her, and something thick and long is being pushed into her waiting vagina. Carrie knows what she is there for, she is their for their pleasure, and as she accepts that, she moans loudly, muffled by the thick, black penis that is using her mouth and throat. The Black men and women hear her moans, and someone says, "She seems to be ready". Something is said about how to "DP" her, and another bench is put under her. A nude Black male gets on the bench under her, and the Black penis that was in her vagina is pulled out, and is slowly pushing into her ass, stretching her. As he pushes in her moans and cries, although muffled are heard by all. Then the Black male under her pushes into her vagina and she moans again at being so filled. Then she hears one of the Black women say, "Pump her", and her ass, cunt and mouth, all seemingly stretched to their limits by Black shafts and penis heads begin to pump.

In the meantime Eve has decided it is best to not protest or plead, and accepts the Sybian. She is placed on there the same as Jenn was, however, Elisha's helper decides on the Black dildos that have wide and well shaped heads, and shafts that get quite thick at the bases. Eve doesn't know or see them, or their size, she only knows how big they are the more she sinks onto them. The further she goes, the more she is stretched open by them. Just as she thinks she can't take anymore, her breathing rapid, she is finally seated on the Sybian. Elisha restrains her like she did with Jenn, turns on the controls until she is satisfied with how Eve's body is responding, and leaves with Jenn.

Elisha leads Jenn by her "U" to the room to put her chains on her. Jenn's body is still quivering from the Sybian and her breathing is returning to normal. She fits the chains on Jenn, making sure of how tight they are from nipple to nipple, to her "U" and up to her neck. She has her kneel to see how the chains do, and she hears her lobby door open. She tells Jenn to stay as she is, and leaves to go see who needs her. Jenn remains kneeling, her body sore from the restraints, but well satisfied from the Sybian. She hears Elisha, and male voices from the other room, and Elisha comes back in. Jenn starts to get up, and Elisha says, "No one said for you to get up", and Jenn remains on her knees. Elisha gets behind Jenn, before Jenn realizes it, her hands are pulled behind her and leather cuffs put on them. Elisha also puts a bench behind Jenn that is at a 45 degree angle from the floor. She gets in front of Jenn, looking at her, smiling, and Jenn looking up at Elisha, wondering what she is going to do.

Elisha moves Jenn's knees wide apart, and has her keep her back straight as her butt rests on her heels. Then leans her back to see how the bench is, looks at her, seeing how the chains pull her nipples and labia, and then has her straight up again. Then she opens the door, and 6 Black males walk in. Jenn's eyes widen like a deer caught in headlights. Elisha says, "What do you think", and the men tug at the chains, feel her breasts and her smooth pubic area. Elisha says, "Well, let me know when you're done", and goes back to her lobby, closing the door. Jenn looks at the men, not knowing what to say, and watches as they pull their jeans down. Very soon she is looking at 6 very thick, Black and long penises, wide thick penis heads and Black scrotums hanging below them. They stand in front of her, all of them very close to her pale face, she hears a male voice say, "Are you a white slut", and she nods her head "Yes". The voice says, "We didn't hear you, are you a white slut", and Jenn barely audibly says "Yes". Another voice says sharply, "What!", and Jenn startled says, "Yes". "Yes what!" the voice says. Jenn says, "Yes, I am a white slut". Then another says, "Whose", and Jenn says, "I am your white slut", and with that, her mouth is filled, and she finds herself straining to not stretch back too much while sucking the thick Black penis in her mouth. Her head is held and the Black penis in her mouth works it's way to and then into her throat, and back out again. Black scrotums are pushed into her mouth to suck and lick, and the deep throating resumed, back and forth.

Then she is laid back on the bench, and one of them push up into her, making her cry out as his thick penis head pushes past her vaginal opening. He feels her muscles grabbing his shaft as he goes further and further into her. Another has gone to her head for her to keep sucking. They move her in various positions, having her bend forward until her mouth is on someone's scrotum as she is entered from behind, the chains forever pulling her nipples and labia with every pump, every move. Her body gives in to all that has been done to it, and orgasms push through her like waves, her body pulsing. The men keep pumping, not letting up, positioning her as they see fit, and the waves keep crashing through her body.

Everyone had forgotten, today was a half day at school for teachers to do grading, making it a long weekend, so Sheila and April headed to April's house. Because it had been a half day, not much time was available for anything to go on. They walked, talking about how the micro's felt on them and how the teachers they wanted to would look and smile. As they got to April's they saw no one was at home, and April had Gymnastics. They called over to Sheila's but no answer, so April called Jean to tell her that her Mom was out, and she may not get there today. Jean told her, "Well, I don't think your Mom would mind, why don't you leave a note, and I'll come and get you". April said, "Well, Sheila is with me, and her Mom is with mine, can she come to?" Jean told her, "Sure, why not". April excitedly told her, "ok", and her and Sheila wrote notes saying they were at the Gym with Jean, that she had come to get them. April got her bag together, and Sheila said she had no gym stuff. April told her to not worry, Miss Jean might have extra. Soon jean was there, and the jumped into her back seat, buckling in. Jean turned to look at them and say "hi", and she saw the micro's on them. She had to make herself not stare, and drove on to the Gym. On the way, she said there may not be too many people there today because of the half day. They got to the Gym, and she told them to go back to the locker room. As they ran back, she locked the door, and pulled the shades down that faced the parking area. Then she walked back to the locker room to see how Sheila and April were doing.

When she got back there, Sheila asked if she had an extra unitard for her. Jean pretended to look and told her she didn't. Then she wnet to her small desk, looked at April, and said, "You know, since it's just us, don't suit up, just take off what you wore to school". April and Sheila looked at each other, shrugged their shoulder and took off what they wore to school. Jean looked at them, almost as a wolf would with a lamb, almost hungrily. As Sheila took off her shirt dress, and April her mini dress and "t", she got a good look at the gold Spades on their nipples. She almost drooled seeing the micro's on them. She asked Sheila, "May I see those?", and Sheila went to her desk. Jean reached toward them asking, "May I?", and Sheila got closer, smiling. Jean felt of the gold Spades, and how they were positioned on her pink nipples. April was quickly beside her, saying, "See, we both have them". And Jean looked at them both, seeing how their nipples stiffened. She got closer, saying she wanted to see the post, and as she did, she softly breathed on both of their nipples, seeing them stiffen more. She heard their breathing increase as well.

Then she asked about the micro's, and Sheila said, "Well, these are our new kind of panties. We like them better than the others", and April nodded her head in agreement. Jean saw how the micro's fit into their slits, and she saw how smooth their pubic areas were. Then she suggested they go to the mats, and they ran out their. April asked Jean about if she was going to get hers on, and Jean said, "Well, it's not all that fair if I do and you don't". Sheila piped up, "Well, take your school clothes off then", and started tumbling on the mats. Jean took off her skirt and blouse, just leaving her bra and panties on. She sat on the mat to start stretches, and April said something about her bra. Jean said she could use some help getting it off, and April went to her to help her. As her bra was removed, April saw how pink her nipples were, and that they were stiff as well. Jean was a bit smaller than her Mom is, almost like a half a grapefruit. Then Sheila said something about her panties, and scrambled over to her to pull them off. Jean stood so she could, and April and Sheila saw she was like them there, nice and smooth. April asked did she wax, and Jean acknowledged she did.

Then Jean suggested they stretch before they do anything, so Sheila and April sat on the mat, and Jean sat between them. April did her stretches, and they both showed Sheila how to do them right, making sure they did them slowly. Then April started doing some of her floor work, her flips, dancing and hand stands. As April did a hand stand, Sheila went next to her to watch, and saw April do a split while doing the hand stand. Sheila's eyes got wide, seeing April's legs widen and stretch. She giggle to April, "I can get a good look at you like this", her head above April's pubic area, seeing her micro go into her slit. April laughed and lost her balance, and tumbled to the floor.

Jean asked Sheila did she want to learn how, and Sheila ran over to her. She helped Sheila bend over to her hands, and held her steady as Sheila let her legs split. Jean had positioned herself so as she knelt to steady Sheila, her bare slit was in front of Sheila's face, and her own face was close to Sheila's slit. As she steadied her, she breathed deeply onto Sheila's slit, and heard Sheila sigh. The three of them worked more on the mats, with Jean making more, but not noticable attempts to touch them or have them touch her. Soon, the three of them are sweating with the workouts and stretches.

As they stretched and worked out, Jean asked them if they waxed too, and April told her they did, although neither had much hair to start with. She asked them where, and Sheila told her some place in town, and a Black girl named Elisha did it. Jean sat on the mat, and she motioned Sheila to her. As Sheila went over, so did April, and Jean asked if it hurt. April said hers did, but only a little, and Sheila said she was told they got hers in time before any hair grew. Jean moved to her knees, resting her ass on her heels, and her hands went to each of their smooth legs. She commented how smooth they felt, and her hands drifted higher on Sheila's and April's thighs.

As her hands moved around on their thighs, she asked, "Who said it was just in time?", Sheila said, "Harry, my Mom's boyfriend". Jean asked, "How did he know?". April answered, "Well, he's seen us both, so has my Mom's boyfriend Jason". Jean asked, "The soccer coach?" And they both nodded their heads. Jean's hands were higher now, where their thighs met their pubic area and vulvas. She felt them both lean on her hands, and as she moved them back and forth, she mentioned something about sex. Sheila sighed, and moaned and Jean's hand moved deeper, and said, "Well, we do with each other, Jenn, Harry and Jason". Jean's eyes widened, and she asked, "But aren't they big?" April moved on her hand more, saying, "Yes, but they feel so good, but Moan is way big". Jean asked who that was, and April said, "You'd have to see him to know".

In the meantime, Jean's hands were moving more on both of them, and moving them closer to her. As they got right next to her, she slowly pulled them both to her, and they melted into her. She nuzzled their necks, licking their nipples lightly, and kissing them both, while moving their micro's to their ankles. She felt them step out of them, and she lowered them to the mats with her. She slowly opened April's thighs and knees, and said, "Do they really go in you here?", and her tongue quickly hit April's vaginal opening. April gasped, "Yes", and she did the same to Sheila. Jean could hardly believe what they told her, and she was now curious about how built they were. She licked deeply into both of them, and asked, "Do they cum inside you?" Sheila said, "yes, lots and lots, and then when they are done, April and I lick each other". Jean said, "Lots?", and April said, "Oh yes, 5 or 6 sometimes". Jean gasped, wondering, her own slit and cunt getting wetter. Then Jean said, "Who goes first", and Sheila said, "Since I'm new in here, me", and Jean bent down to her. She took her hands and spread Sheila's milky thighs apart, and then spread her labia apart. Then she slowly licked her, and Sheila's hips moved with her tongue.

As Jean licked Sheila, April moved so she was over Sheila's head, and Sheila pulled her down to lick her. As Jean saw this, she moved one of her hands to her clitoris and slit to rub herself.

Soon Jean's tongue works its wonders on Sheila, and Sheila's body shudders as she moans into April's slit. April got from Sheila's mouth, and looked at Jean, Jean reached to her and April jumped into her arms, kissing her. Quickly Jean laid April down, and opened her as she did Sheila, and her tongue and mouth expertly went to work into April's slit. As she tongued and licked April, Sheila whispered about what happened when she visited here with Carrie, and that every time Carrie is here with April, she goes outside to a van and a Black man or woman have her. Then Sheila went behind Jean, looking at her fingers in her own slit. She bend forward until Jean felt her breath on her, and she opened her knees more.

Sheila slid under her, but feet first instead of her head, and her slit ended against Aprils. Sheila's fingers explored Jean's slit, feeling how smooth she was, and slid her fingers all around until she found where she could put them in. As she did, Jean moaned into April, licking and tonguing April more. Jean spread her knees more, and felt Sheila pulling her down until she was on Sheila's mouth. She lifted from April's slit for a quick look at the little blonde head under her slit, and April swiftly reached for Jean's head and pulled her down to her hard. Jean's tongue moved swiftly around in April, her tongue reaching into her vaginal opening. April was soon grinding her little slit into Jean's face, feeling her tongue going into her until her hands gripped Jean's hair, pulling her until her body gave in to the orgasm Jean was giving her. Jean drove her tongue deeply into April until she felt April's body settling down, her hand that were in Jean's hair relaxing.

Jean sat up slightly to allow Sheila better access into her slit. Just as she was enjoying it, and watching April's lithe, slim body stretch, they heard knocking on the door. The three of them jump up and she tell them to head for the showers. Jean quickly dresses, as Sheila and April run to the locker room. She tries to straighten her long brown hair, and opens the door. It's Carrie, with Eve and Jenn. Carrie says she saw the note, and Jean's voice stammers out, "I hope it was ok", and Carrie said not to worry. Jean said the girls are in the lockroom showering, and Eve said, "We'd better make sure that's ALL they;re doing", and they all laughed. They got back there, and saw Sheila and April hugging and kissing utnil they heard the adults. They quickly dried off, put their micro's on and their school clothes. Carrie asked if they had a good time, and Sheila said, "Jean's taken really good care of us".

As Sheila and April showered, Jean noticed that, Carrie, Jenn and Eve all had design's similiar to what Sheila and April have on their nipples. She also noticed a necklace of some time, and a small chain that ran down from the necklace. She said April and Sheila were really good, and they worked hard. Then she asked if she could ask a personal question, Carrie hesitated, but said, "yes". Jean asked about the piercings Sheila and April had, and how much alike they seemed from theirs. Eve said, "it was kind of one of those spontaneous things that happen". Jean got very close to Jenn, as she seemed to be the quiet one, only to get a better look at her nipples and the chain. She could see the outline of the chain from nipple to nipple, as well as the outline from the necklace. And she thought she could see an outline of one coming up from her pubic area. She got closer to Jenn and said, "Those two are quite pretty, aren't they". As she spoke, Jenn could smell Sheila and April on her cheeks and breath. Jenn said, very softly, "Honey, you have no idea what you're getting into with us". Jean reached over to flick the outline of the chain coming up from Jenn's labia, and says, "Don't I?". Jenn said, "Well, consider yourself given a "heads up", ok?" Jean nodded her head to acknowledge what she said.

Sheila and April were ready to go, and asked if Jean could tag along, but Jean declined, saying she had things she needed to do. Then she asked Jenn out of earshot from the others if she could come over later, Jenn looked at her, eye to eye, and told her where she lived, and she'd be home by 7. Then Carrie, Eve, Jenn, April and Sheila got into Carries car and left, with Jenn standing there wondering, and unsatisfied. Carrie dropped Eve and Sheila at their place, and Jenn said she'd walk home from hers, as it was only a few blocks. She said she needed some night air, and then a shower. She didn't get a chance to tell them how she'd been taken in Elisha's shop, nor did Carrie. Neither were able to keep count of how many times the Black men or women took advantage of their predicament, and Eve was still recovering from the Sybian.

Carrie and April said their goodnight's to Jenn, and got inside, as Jenn walked down the few blocks to her place. As she walked up to her place, she saw Jean, and wondered how things were going to turn out with her. As she got to her door, she motioned for Jean to come in, so Jean got out and was at the door as Jenn unlocked it. As Jean closed the door, she was going to lock it, but Jenn told her there was no point. Jean looked at her, and walked to where she was. Jenn's body was trembling slightly and Jean took her face in her hands. Jenn walked into her room, turned around, removed her skirt (to Jean's surprise) and turned around to face her. Jean looked at how the chains and posts were place on Jenn. She was especially fascinated by the "U" that pulled up and spread her labia, and saw that her clitoral hood was gone. She looked up at Jenn, and Jenn told her again, "You have no idea". There was a knock on the door, and Jenn swiftly put her skirt on and went to the door. She nearly dropped in relief, as it was Elisha alone. She came in with a small package for her, and said she could check it out later.

Then she looked at Jean, and introduced herself. Jean smiled, and shook her hand, and said she'd heard a lot about her. Elisha asked smiling, "was good stuff and from whom". Jean replied, "Oh yes, it was good. Sheila and April think a lot of you". Elisha invited her to her salon sometime, and Jean said she'd be glad to. Elisha said good nigth to Jenn and left.

Jenn opened the package, and saw it had several colors and styles of very sheer ultra-micro's and several kinds of "almost naked" bikini wear that were literally strings that went around the nipples, and formed an open triangle for the bottoms. There were also several hugger shorts in there, one of them quite transparent. She called Carrie, and asked if Elisha had brought something over, she said she had, and also over to Eve's as well. Apparently she had delivered the same kinds of wear for all of them, including Sheila and April. As Jenn looked in the package more, there was a note reading, "The bikini tops are your bras. You may get rid of the bras you now wear". Carrie said the same note was in her's and Eve's package. Jenn sat and looked at the material Elisha dropped off. If she wasn't so tired, she might have gone to Carrie's or Eve's, but the Sybian and the Black men that Elisha let have her wore her out. She told Jean she was going to grab a shower and go to bed. Jean asked her if she'd like some company, and Jenn said she'd usually love someone else there, but she was so worn out.

"Okay", Jean said, "I hope to see you again, and take care", she smiled at Jenn and left. Jenn sat there a bit longer, looking through the micro's and hugger shorts, then got up to go get her shower. Jean looked at her watch, and decided to drive down to get a look at Elisha's salon. It didn't take very long, and as she drove by, she saw lights on, so she parked her car, and went to see if it still might be open. She went to the door, tried the latch, but it was locked, so she figured she would try again in the morning when it was open. She was about to her car, and she heard the door open, it was Elisha. Jean waved hi, and told her she just came by to see where her place was. Elisha invited her in if she wanted to, she was just re-arranging things.

Jean thanked her, and followed her inside, Elisha locking the door behind her saying, "I'm closed anyway". Elisha showed her around, the exam tables she used for waxing, and her jewelry material. Then she asked Jean how she knows April and Sheila, and Jean told her she runs the Gymnastics place on the other side of town (although Elisha knew this already) and that Sheila is with Carrie at times when she brings April. She asked Jean how April does there, and Jean told her how good she is, and her flexibility, and that Sheila thinks she wants to do that as well. Then Elisha said, "And how did class go today", Jean replied, "It went well, my students have fun and work hard". Then Elisha asked, "When did you get your last wax?", and Jean said it had been a few weeks, so Elisha invited her to get one while she was there. Jean unsuspectingly consented, and they went back to where the tables were. Jean took her skirt and panties off, and Elisha said, "Might as well get comfortable, and take your blouse and bra off". Jean shrugged her shoulders, and complied, and then got on the table.

Elisha took her feet and put them in the stirrups, and Jean laughed, asking if she was going to get an "exam". Elisha told her it just made it easier for the customer and her to get the waxing done. Elisha ran her dark hand on Jean's white leg, and remarked, "Yes, I do feel a little stubble there", and up further. Jean watched Elisha's dark hand venture toward her thighs, and then around her pubic area. Elisha asked, "Do you want it all waxed?" and Jean replied, "If it won't be a lot of trouble for you, sure".

As Elisha prepped her, she asked more about what she knows about April and Sheila. Jean told her she thinks they are both the prettiest things, and how nice they both are. Then as Elisha was applying the wax, she asked her what she thought of the designs at their nipples. Jean startled slightly, taken unawares that questions would go in this direction. Elisha told her, "If you don't tell me, they will you know". Then she quickly strapped Jean's feet into the stirrups. Jean sat up quickly but not quick enough, and Elisha said, not asked, "You can lay down", and Jean slowly lay back down. "Now", Elisha said, "You can talk to me about April and Sheila". So, as Elisha started waxing Jean, Jean told her about what she had seen at her business, Carrie leaving, coming back in with the scent of sex on her. Sheila the same thing, and working to get close to April. Elisha said, "You like April and Sheila", and Jean nodded her head. The Elisha said, "And what went on over there today", and Jean, her voice wavering, told her. Elisha had finished waxing her pubic area, which was fairly easy as apparently Jean had been getting waxed for some time.

She was at Jean's side as she told her what the three of them did in the Gym, with Elisha getting her to give as exact details as she could. While Jean told her, Elisha took the same kinds of oils she had used on Carrie, Eve and Jenn and started applying it to Jean breasts, watching her nipples stiffen. Jean's voice quavered, still giving Elisha details as Elisha's dark hand rubbed the oils into her breasts, and then at her freshly waxed pubic area. As Elisha was finishing applying the oils around Jean's pubic area, Jean started squirming slightly, saying how warm it was in there. Jean asked if her feet were going to be released, Elisha shrugged, saying, "I need to get your cleft anyway", and positioned her, head down, ass up, knees spread. Elisha waxed her, then applied more of the oils. By this time, Jean's body was almost frantic, and Jean couldn't figure what was going on, all she knew was that her body was wanting her to do something, anything.

Elisha looked at her, knowing what was going on, and asked her if she was ok. Jean stammered, "I don't know, it's so warm, my body feels so hot! I don't know what to do! Why is this happening?", and the realizes it was the oils, and says so. Elisha grins and nods. By this time, Jean's mind is reeling, wondering why she came here. Was she looking for something besides a wax? She feels Elisha guiding her into the same room Carrie had been in, but decided to not restrain her. She wanted to see what Jean would do, wh

When she opened the door that would allow her Black male and Female friends and patrons to see this nude white girl for their pleasure. She asks had she had sex with Black men before, and Jean shakes her head "no". "Why not", says Elisha. "Was not around a lot of Black people until I got the gym here" stammers Jean. "Well, how about Black girls then", says Elisha, "I know you like girls". "No", says Jean. "Well", says Elisha, "You're in for several firsts then, by the way, how warm are you". Jean softly says, "Very", and Elisha says, "Well, my little white slut, it's about to get warmer", and with that, opens the door. Jean sees a room full of Black men and women, and as they look at her, Elisha turns the lights up a little more, so she can see what she will be doing. Then she goes back through the door they came in, smiles at Jean, and closes and locks the door. Jean is standing there, naked, her body screaming at her to run, but there is nowhere to run. Her body is also begging for release, for something, and she stands there, her insides quivering, her breathing more rapid.

One of the Black women walked up to Jean, and walked around her slowly, looking at her up and down. She felt Jean's breasts, and when she pinched a nipple, Jean's body screamed, wanting more. The woman sensed that and did it again, seeing Jean's eyes plead for more. She asked Jean, "When did you last have sex?", Jean answered, her voice quavering, "Today". "Who With? Jean says softly, "A couple of girls". "White girls?" "Yes". "Your age?" "No". "Older or younger". "Younger". "So I heard", and Jean gasps. "You don't fuck men much do you". "No". "So, you've not fucked or sucked Black men then". "No". "Been with Black women"? "No. The Black woman takes one of Jean's nipples between her fingers, rolling it, watching how it stiffens, and watching Jean's face. She tells Jean, "Move your feet further apart". Jean does, but not enough, and is told to again, so her feet are just past shoulder width apart. Then the Black woman reaches between Jean's thighs, and brings up a wet finger, which she draws across Jean's lips. She looks back, and says, "I think she's ready, and I think she'll like it", and taking the same nipple in her fingers, leads Jean further into the room the filled with Black men and Women. As she is "guided" further into the room, the more she is surrounded, feeling hands all over her, feeling her nether areas, fingers probing.

A slim but muscular Black male stand in front of her, and says, "So, you like pussy", and she nods her head. Then he says, "Well, time to try something different, and new", and she is pushed to her knees. Someone tells her to unbuckle his belt, and pull his jeans down. As she does, her eyes widen she see a long thick lump under his boxer shorts. She pulls his jeans down, and he steps out of them. Another voice tell her the shorts, and she slowly pulls them down, ******** a very long, thick Black shaft and at the end, a very thick, firm penis head. She kneels there, staring at it, then she feels it against her lips, pushing into them. Her mouth opens, tasting his musky smell, and as he pushes in further, she finds she has to stretch her mouth more and more to accept him. He slowly sits in a chair that was behind him, and her mouth follows. She is on her hands and knees, sucking a Black Man, and her mind races as her body is accepting this new sensation.

As she sucks, she feels someone behind her, and then feels something very thick pushing against her slit. She feels hands spreading her open more, and the thickness pushes into her vagina further, stretching the walls like they've never been stretched, her muscles contracting around his shaft and penis head. Whomever is in her says something about it, and she hears several voices saying they're up when he is done. She continues sucking, and finds herself licking and sucking his scrotum, and then back to sucking. He keeps her there, and she wonder if he is going to unload in her mouth, but after awhile, her jaws aching, a Black female takes his place, and Jean finds her face and mouth buried into a Black slit. Someome said no need to take their time, just take her, and let others get her. If you want seconds, she'll be here.

Her face buried in a Black slit, Jean feels the Black shaft in her pulsing and swelling, finally ejecting its load into her. She feels the hot liquid as it jets around inside of her, and feels them pushing hard, as deep as they can go, making her groan, pushing her so her face goes harder into the Black slit she has been licking. Then she feels him pull out of her, and another immediately takes it's place, opening her vaginal walls, pushing the walls aside at the thick penis head moves further and further into her. Soon, the Black woman whose slit she is licking and tongue fucking grabs her by her hair, pulling her hard into her, rubbing her slit up and down Jean's face, her juices wetting Jean's cheeks. Then a loud moan comes from the Black woman, and she holds Jean's face hard in against her slit as her orgasm runs through her. After she is done, the Black male that was using her mouth returns. He grabs some hair in each hand, almost making pigtails, and starts using her mouth.

By this time, Jean knows she is there for their pleasure, for their use. If she is to get relief from what is building inside her, she knows she is going to let herself fully accept why she is there. And to understand, that walking into Elisha's salon, she half knew what was going to happen.

The Black male holding her hair like they were pigtails started fucking into her mouth. He told her that as soon as he unloaded, she would swallow, and then another would take his place, as was being done to her cunt. She heard a Black female tell her she will also be sucking out cum-filled Black slits as well. As Jean sucked, she felt the Black, thick shaft inside her swell and pulse and being pushed deep as she felt herself being filled again. Then the Black shaft in her mouth started to swell and pulse, and she felt him pulling harder on her hair, making his thick, wide penis head go back into her throat, making her eyes water with the effort of trying to get her mouth to accept something that is stretching it to its limits. As she felt his juices going into her mouth, the Black shaft that had unloaded into her cunt was replaced by another. And as she finished swallowing and choking, another took it's place in her mouth. This went on for some time, with more than a few cum-filled Black slits being there for her to lick and suck.

Then she was led to a Sybian that was between two posts that were almost at the front of it. Her hands were cuffed to the posts, making it so she was leaning forward, her filled slit available, and her clit on the Sybian. It was turned on to the slow vibration, and she felt her lower legs being held up as something very thick and long was pushed into her. She turned her head and saw another Black male behind her, working his cock into her, stretching her vaginal walls, pushing into her a deep as he could. Then her hair was grabbed again, and her mouth taken over by anther Black male who used her mouth like he would have used her slit. As someone was pinching and pulling her nipples, both of the Black males started pumping in unison, as her clit was being vibrated by the Sybian. She moaned as the Sybian took over, her mind reeling with her mouth and cunt being filled and the Sybian vibrating against her clit. As her muffled moans grew louder, the Black men in her mouth and cunt pumped faster, the one in her mouth pushing deeper, the crowd around her hearing her vocal efforts to suck, hearing her choking and moaning. Soon she felt the Black shafts in her cunt and mouth swelling, and feeling the Black men pumping harder and deeper until she felt them unloading in her mouth and deep in her cunt. As she was swallowing, an orgasm took over her body via the Sybian. As she swallowed and moaned, her orgasm swept through her, making her lean more onto the shaft that was in her mouth.

After both Black men were done, others took their places, and the Sybian's vibration level increased. Everyone could hear her muffled moans as her mouth was stretched and filled at the same time someone decided they wanted her ass. Her hair, and lower legs were held tight as she tried to struggle, her breasts and nipples pulled and pinched, and the vibration setting was increased. She felt her anus being stretched so much by the thick penis head pushing through it, and then felt the muscles close on the thick shaft behind it. As her mouth was being pumped, the Black man in her ass slowly started pumping, with each stroke going deeper into her ass. Soon the Sybian did it's work again, and another orgasm rolled through her, as her muffled moans and cries were again heard by the crowd around her.

There Jean was, in the middle of a large group of Black men and women, strapped to a Sybian, being watched as her mouth, cunt and ass were used at the leisure of whomever had the notion to. They were not "hers" anymore, but belonged to those who wanted to make use of them. Her body rolling in one orgasm after the other now because of the Sybian and her mind now accepting her role of submission. A period of time went on, she doesn't know how long, as her body became almost limp from the orgasms the Sybian brought one, letting the cuffs holding her to the Sybian hold her up. She had no idea how many Black men used her mouth, cunt or ass, or how much she swallowed, or was unloaded deep into her cunt or ass. As she hung there, the Sybian vibrating her into another orgasm, she realized that they were now standing there watching her, like she was on exhibition. There were Black men and women around her, just watching, all of them naked, just watching her.

Jean's thighs were dripping with juices, her mouth, cunt and ass ached, her body aching from the restraints and from the orgasms the Sybian produced. She looked around, looking at all of them watching her, and someone asked her what she was. Her eye's widened and her mind blanked on an answer. Then the Sybian was turned to a higher setting, and as the vibrations increased, her moans got louder. She was asked again, "What are you", and another orgasm rolled through her. Jean gasps.' I don't know, I don't know". A female voice says, "Didn't you just suck cock and cunt, and get your ass and cunt used?". Jean nods "yes", the female voice says, "What kind of girl does that?". Jean realizes where this is going, and shakes her head, as soon as her head shakes, her mouth, and ass are stretched open and penetrated, and the setting on the Sybian turned up. Tears roll down her face as the Sybian uses her clit against her, her mouth and ass soon are accepting another load.

The female voice says, "Now, what are you". Jean chokes out softly, "A slut". The femals voice is at her ear now, "What kind of slut" the voice says. Jean sobs out, "a white slut?" The voice says, "Are you sure". Jean nods her head, and her hands are released. Jean slowly, achingly gets off of the Sybian, feeling the juices running down her legs. Someone takes one of her nipples and leads her towards the center of the room. As she is being led, Jean softly asks, "Are they finished with me?". And as an answer, she is quickly blindfolded, and put to her knees. A padded stool is brought and put under her. This stoll has a "hump" down the center of it, as well as two short but very thick dildos attached. Both of the dildos become thicker towards the bases. As Jean is lowered, she feels them pushing against her anus and vaginal opening, and tried to resist, but her nipples are pulled until she acquiesces, and as she moans loudly, soon she is fulled seated on the stool, her anus and vaginal walls stretched again. Then straps are put around her ankles, and her hands are cuffed to those straps. Jean cries out as someone takes each nipple and puts a clamp on each one. There are chains attached to each clamp, and those are pulled forward, making it so the only part of her on the floor are her knees. The chains attached to the front of the stool, so she cannot move back.

Jean sits there, unable to see, but her head turns at each sound. Her nipples pulled tight by the chains attached to the clamps, and her only way to keep her balance are her knees. Then her head is held, and her mouth finds itself being filled with someone's scrotum and balls. She sucks and licks them, trying to take them in her mouth, but is unable to because of their size. Then she finds her mouth filled with a thick, penis head and then a thick shaft. Her head no longer held, because the restraints on her nipples and hands keep her there. As her mouth and throat are being used, her body is rippling from the sensations of the clamps as well as the dildos stretching her. Soon, she feels the shaft in her mouth pulsing and swelling as her throat fills with the load from the balls she had sucked earlier. Jean swallows deeply, with each move making her nipples being pulled. The shaft is removed from her mouth, and then a warm, wet and smooth slit is in it's place. The slit is rubbed up and down her mouth and face, and she keeps her head ****** onto it, knowing she cannot move back at all. This keeps up until she hears someone moaning out loudly, grinding against her face and mouth, then another thick penis head and shaft take its place. And one after the other, a thick penis, a wet slit are put to or in her mouth, as her ass and cunt stretch onto the dildos. Her mouth tastes of the men and women who have used it. She feels what juices she didn't swallow sticky on her breasts. Her nipples strain against the clamps, sending jolts of sensations throughout her body, with each grind against her face, or each pump into her mouth.

Then as she feels another thick penis head being pushed into her mouth, it doesn't stop, it pushes harder and harder. Jean cannot move back, and because of all the sucking she has done this night, is working to suppress her gag reflexes. The penis head goes past her uvula, then is pulled out for her to breath, and the action is repeated. Each time, her throat accepts more and more, and eventually, she feels her nose against someones pubic area. The shaft and penis head are pulled out, then back in again until her nose hits the pubic area. This keeps up and as her nose hits the pubic area again, she feels the shaft pulsing in her mouth and throat, and feels what he is unloading going into her esophagus, and feels it moving down into her stomach. The thick shaft is pulled out slowly, and Jean sucks it, trying to get all of what might be in the shaft. Then another takes its place, and the whole thing is repeated, and then another, then a slit, and then another thick shaft. Jean finds herself trying to grind on the stool, her body wanting another release, and as a slit is grinding into her face, her grinding pays off, and an orgasm rolls through her as her tongue and mouth work hard in the slit.

The thick, Black penises keep going into her mouth, unloading deep into her throat. Wet, warm, bare Black slits against her face seem never ending, they are in her mouth, or on her face, one after the other. After for what seems hours, the room is quiet, and Jean is sitting there, her nipples straining, sore from the clamps. Her ass and cunt filled with the dildos, her slit sore from grinding on the stool. She feels her hands released, and she cries out as her nipples are released from their clamps, and then the blindfold is removed. No one is there except a Black woman who leads her by one of her aching nipples to a shower, telling her she has a few minutes to clean herself.

Jean takes the soap, and with her aching arms, attempts to clean her body from the sweat and the juices that have been on her. She washes her hair, and just as she rinses off, the Black woman returns with a towel. She dries herself off, and then is led into one of the waxing rooms that has an exam table, and the Black woman motions with her head for Jean to get on it. Jean slowly gets on it, and she feels her feet put into the stirrups and strapped into them. She feels her arm being rubbed, and sees the Black woman with an alcohol pad rubbing it, and then taking a small syringe, telling her, "This will help you relax", and she goes into a dreamless sleep.

She wakes up, her feet still in the stirrups, but her nipples and labia feel sore and very different. She lifts her head to look at her nipples, and see they have been pierced, having the same gold Spade on them she saw on Sheila and April. But there is also a chain from nipples to nipple, and another she feels running down her flat, taut stomach, but to where? Then Elisha walks in, looks at her pubic area and her nipples, nodding her head in approval. She unstraps Jeans feet from the stirrups, and has her face a full length mirror. Jean gasps, "Omigod" when she see her reflection. What Jen showed her she had as far as the chains and piercings were done with her, as well as the clitoral hood being removed. The "U" was facing up, and was also quite wide at the ends, opening her labia ******** her clitoris. The "U" was almost riding the top of her clitoris, the chain running from the "U" to the one running from nipple to nipple, and another connected to a chain around her neck. Everything was delicate, but strong.

Elisha handed her what she thought were the clothes she wore when she first went in the door, but she was wrong. Her "panties" were now literally a string that went around her waist, down her cleft, then split so each side went to the juncture of her thighs and vulva, connecting again above the "U". Elisha told her she would be permitted to wear micro's after her piercings healed. Elisha handed her a pale blue plaid,pleated mini-skirt
that was several inches above her knees. Her "bra" was now a string similiar to her "panties" in that all it did was go around her back, and split into circles around her nipples. Then she was handed a very sheer, pale blue blouse that tucked into the mini-skirt. Elisha handed her a package, guided her to the lobby, and told her she could go home. She also told Jean to read the instructions in the package, that there were appointments to keep to make sure her piercings healed properly. As Jean stood listening to Elisha, she saw it was morning, and realized she had been there the entire night. She stood there, dazed at the morning light, at what she had done, at how her body had been used. As she reached for the door, Elisha said, "By the way, go to the pharmacy, and get the "morning after" pill, we don't want any babies from you at this time". It was later on in the day when Jean realized what the "at this time" could mean.

Each step Jean took, the "U" in her labia went against the top of her now unhooded clit ever-so-lightly. The only way to keep it from doing that was to lean forward, but she found that more uncomfortable than walking with good posture. She went into the pharmacy, and as she got inside, she saw the pharmacist was a Black woman. She wondered if she had been one of the Black woman who she had performed orally on her during the night. She asked for the pill Elisha told her to get, and the Black woman smiled knowingly at her, motioning her to back up a little. Jean did, and then she said, "Lift", and Jean just stood there, not understanding. She repeated, "Lift" again, and then Jean understood, and she lifted the front of her mini, showing the "U" and what Elisha gave her to wear under them. The Black woman smiles, walks to the door, locks it, and then holding the chain, leads Jean to the back.

She turns on Jean and says, not asks, "I hear you like pussy". Jean nods her head, "yes", blushing. She says, "I hear you like it filled too". Jean nods her head again, and the Black woman says, "Good, I got a good filling from my boyfriend this morning", and puts Jean to her knees, removes her panties and puts them in Jean's mouth. Jean can taste the juices from her and the boyfriend on them. As she suck on the panties, the Black woman raises her skirt, pulls the panties from Jeans mouth, and pulls Jean's mouth and face into her very soaked slit. She moves on Jean's mouth enough to make it so Jean is looking up at her, and her Black, pinkish seeping cunt is on her mouth. As Jean leans back, the chains tug at her nipples and the "U" on her labia, forcing her to keep her mouth firm onto the cunt her mouth and tongue are at.

She feels and tastes the juices running into her mouth, swallowing and licking the Black cunt that is being rubbed against her mouth and face. Jean hears, "Lick my Black cunt you little white slut, lick me deep" as the Black woman grinds her mouth and face. Soon Jean feels her grinding harder and harder, and it's all she can do to not be bent backwards. Jean hears her moaning as her tongue goes as deep as she can into her, and then all she hears is the Black woman's breathing, although she is still on her mouth. She eventually gets off of Jean's mouth, hands her the container with the pills, and as she goes to the door to unlock it, she tells Jean, "You should know, you'll be doing a lot of oral or anal service until your piercings heal. The word on your oral work
and your tight little ass is out." Jean's face paled when she heard that, and went to her car, half wishing she hadn't gotten herself into this, but knowing it was her own fault.

Jean got into her car, took the pills out of the container, and tossed them, started her car, and headed for home. She needed to sleep, it had been a very long night, and she was sore all over from the use her body had accepted, as well as the new piercings. She parked her car, went inside her home, took her clothes off and looked in full length mirror she had in her room. She looked at the piercings, the gold Spades on her small pink nipples. The Spades size were just barely the size of her areola, delicately made so the Spade could be seen as well as her nipples. She looked down where the posts had put in her labia, and how the "U" was made. Each end was flat and locked to the inside part of the post, and opened so wide that it literally seperated each labia from forming a slit. She saw how her clitoral hood had been skillfully removed, ******** her clitoris to any kind of stimulation or sensations. The bottom part of the "U" was round, and had been pulled up by the chain so it was resting just above her clitoris. When she pulled the chain, it pulled the "U", pulling her bare labia up and apart even further. As she was looking, almost admiring the work, she was startled by the phone ringing. She answered it, and it was Elisha. She told her she just wanted to make sure she got home, and then asked her how she liked her jewelry. Jean said it looked very professional as well as tailored. Elisha thanked her, and then told her, "Also, you are to get rid of what panties and bras you now have, as I will supply you with what is desired you wear. And you should know that you are "on call" as are your friends". Jean asked what she meant, and Elisha said, "If someone says to you "Elisha says hi", then you are at their pleasure." And before Jean could say anything, she was listening to a dial tone. Jean looked at the phone, staring, and then panicking, she quickly took a shower, threw on one of the blouses and skirts Elisha gave her, got into her car and headed for Carrie's.

Jean pulled into Carrie's driveway, and ran to the door, and rang the doorbell several times before Carrie answered. She saw Jean's "new" look, surmised quickly what had happened, and let her inside. She made some coffee while Jean shakingly told her what had happened after she left Jen, and about the phone call she just received from Elisha. Carrie shook her head as she poured the coffee, and told her, "Well, I don't know what to say, you are pretty much at the beck and call for any Black men or Women that say that to you as to us. But why in the world did you go to Elisha's in the first place?". Jean told her it was more out of curiousity, because of the piercings she saw on April and Sheila, and then what Jen showed her. And she had no real idea all of what happened would have. Carrie told her, "Look, you half knew, especially after you saw Jen". Jean put her head in her hands, wondering out loud what was going to happen. Then something she had heard earlier but didn't "hear" came to her, about babies after Elisha told her to get morning after pills. She told Carrie, and Carrie said, "Omigod, what are you going to do"? "I'm not sure", Jean said, "I can't have kids, so I wasn't worried about those pills, but it didn't occur to me until now what she meant". "Well" Carrie said, "I'm sure Elisha will have other things in mind for you once she finds out".

Then the doorbell rings, and they both almost drop their coffee. Carrie says, "Well, it's either for me, you, or both of us", and goes to the door. Carrie opens the door, and it's Jen, she lets her and and she sees Jean at the table. Jen takes note of how she is dressed, and comments, "Well, I see you're in it too now. When did that happen?" Jean tells her she went to Elisha's salon after she saw her, and what happened. Jen said, "Dammit girl, you knew in the back of your mind what was going to happen. What else were you expecting!" Jean wonders out loud how to get out of all this, and Jen says, "Short of leaving town, not going to happen".

While they are talking, Sheila and April are busy at school. They both had worn the open micro's as well as the mini skirts and sheer blouses Elisha had for them to wear. So any running, a gust of wind, a small whirl of their bodies, crossing legs ******* their smooth slits. And as almost every day, they are called out of a class or lunch to "help" one (or several) of the Black male or Female teachers. Today was no different, but they didn't see this as a chore or problem. April had been called out of her class by one of the Black male teachers. It was the class she had just before lunch, and she walked with him down the halls, into rooms that led into another room. It was dimly lit, and as she heard the door latch behind her, it seemed that many hands were all over her body at once. Her blouse was lifted up and off, her not quite flat-chest was felt by big hands. her nipples were pulled and sucked, while at the same time her skirt was removed and hands were up and down the cleft of her ass as well as her smooth slit, feeling the moisture of it. All that was left on was the micro. A deep voice mentioned something about more light, and so it was turned up enough for her to be seen better.

As the hands moved and felt of her slim, undeveloped body, her own hands felt several very thick Black shafts around her. At times she would put her mouth to one or another, tasting the thick penis heads, feeling them against her lips. She felt herself lifted and place on her hands and knees on a padded bench. This was high enough to put her head and vulva at waist level. April saw a thick, Black penis head in front of her, her mouth opened automatically for it, quickly it was being pushed into her mouth, hands spread her vulva wide apart and a very thick penis head was being pushed into her vaginal opening, forcing her more on the thick penis stretching her mouth. Her muffled moans were heard by the Black men in there as her vaginal walls were stretched by the thick penis head and then the shaft. As she sucked, Black penis heads were rubbed on her cheeks, and she felt them up and down her body. Since it had been so dimly lit when she went in, she wasn't able to see how many there were, and now she had no way to see, as her pearl colored body was surrounded by Black males. There were those who wanted her to swallow, and those who wanted to fill her split open cunt, and all heard her muffled moans of her orgasms as they pumped into her. When lunch period was over, she was handed her blouse and skirt. As she put them on, she felt the juices they unloaded into her moving down her thighs, and she tried to use her muscles to hold them in, but, there was a lot.

Sheila had also been called out of her class about the same time, down different halls, into different rooms into a very dimly lit room. There Black, rough hands undressed her, leaving her micro on, feeling her ass cleft, her smooth slit and her nipples on her flat chest straining against the gold Spades. In this room she was laid on a padded bench, her legs opened and as she felt a tongue hit her slit, her mouth was filled with a thick, Black penis head. The tongue went deep into her slit, licking as deep as it could be put, her hips rising and moving as it moved. Then she felt a thick, wide pressure against her vaginal opening, and then as her muscles closed around it, and then a thick shaft. She moaned loudly as it pushed deeper into her, spreading apart her vaginal walls, opening her slit.

The pumping started, with the shaft being pushed deeper and faster into her until they heard muffled mouth filled cries come from her as her orgasm swept through her. As her body was taken in the waves of her orgasm, the shaft inside her was swelling and pulsing, and Sheila felt her insides being filled with a hot, sticky liquid, and she moaned more. The one in her mouth was replaced by the one that had been in her now slick cunt. As her mouth and lips cleaned it, her slit was penetrated again, this went on until lunch was over with, and she was helped to put her blouse and skirt back on. As she walked to get her things for her next class, she could feel the stickiness inside her slowly working its way to her thighs.

April ran into her as she was on her way to class, and they both told about their "lunch" period. As they were talking, one of the Black Female teachers saw them, and also noticed how they were holding their thighs together. She knew what had happened, and smiled, called them over, watching how they were walking. She took them down a now empty hall to her work room, closed the door, and said, "I know what your lunch period was like, but, you need to clean yourselves, as what was seeping from you didn't need to be on another seat." April asked her, "How?", and the answer was, "How do you usually". Sheila pointed to a low padded bench, and the teacher nodded her head. The bench was low enough that Sheila could easily sit on it, so April smiled at Sheila, and went and lay on it face up. Sheila put herself over April's mouth, and sighed as she felt her tongue in her. As April swallowed and licked, the Black Fem teacher moved april's knees back so that Sheila's arms were over them, and her face went into April's soaking slit.

Users who are viewing this thread