A new beginning?

• Thread starterSusan's Slave
  • Start date

Susan's Slave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2007
Susan has been out of the game (as far as I know) for many years. Over the last year or so she has been teasing me with little comments about how some of the men at work flirt with her. One old goat has taken to saying things that could get him fired for harassment. Susan just thinks he is a dirty old man and has fun with it.

Another guy is very young and considers himself quite a player. He has talked to Susan of his many conquests and enjoys bragging about his prowess. He has apparently let Susan know that he would be interested in an "older woman" like her (Susan is in her younger 50's).

Apparently a number of customers have asked her out as well. I guess they think she is available because she does not wear a wedding ring. Over the years Susan has become somewhat of a BBW (big boned, big breasted, big beautiful) and her ring became too small. A few years ago it was stolen during a burglary at our house and I have never had the ability to replace it.

Anyway, Susan came home tonight and told me that she will be late tomorrow because she is giving this young man a ride home from work. I did not think to much of this, but later in the evening she mentioned that she left her lunch at work and that she could eat it tomorrow! I asked her what she did for lunch today and she stated he took her out to lunch today. Add to this the fact that she shaved herself bare yesterday and earlier this week I found a suspicious stain on her panties (in front, such as might be made by coming on her, not in her).

Tonight I found her more receptive to me than she has been in a long time. Very wet and very eager! After we finished she told me not to get excited (lol) because she is not interested in getting involved with someone at work, especially someone young and dumb who would talk to much. However, she did state that she could use a really good fucking.

I doubt anything will happen, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow and enjoying the fantasy!

Please tell us more! Pics?

One can always hope, woman can be so impulsive when it comes to sex. My best wishes for you

When I got into bed with Susan last night I discovered that she was sleeping without panties. This is very unusual for her and not done for my benefit as she knows I have a panty fetish. This morning I was able to inspect her panties in the laundry basket before starting the load (yes, I do all the laundry). No cum stains but it was obvious why she took them off as the crotch was still very wet.

As suspected, nothing much happened tonight. Susan arrived home about a half hour later then normal as she told me she would. Nothing much was said until bed time (she was far more excited by the stew and fresh bread I had prepared for dinner). I did ask her if he had thanked her for giving him a ride. She laughed and said no, he had just hugged her. So, back to waiting. It is clear that her body wants to, but the mind is being cautious.

Susan's Slave said:
.... Apparently a number of customers have asked her out, as well. I guess they think she is available because she does not wear a wedding ring. Over the years, Susan has become somewhat of a BBW (big boned, big breasted, big beautiful) and her ring became too small. A few years ago, it was stolen during a burglary and I have never been able to replace it.

and:

Susan's Slave said:
Anyway, Susan came home tonight and told me that she will be late tomorrow because she is giving this young man a ride home from work. I did not think too much of this, but later in the evening she mentioned that she left her lunch at work so she could eat it tomorrow! I asked her what she did for lunch today; she stated [her young man] took her out to lunch. Add to this the fact that she shaved herself bare yesterday, and earlier this week I found a suspicious stain on her panties (in front, such as might be made by coming on her, not in her).

and:

Susan's Slave said:
As suspected, nothing much happened tonight. Susan arrived home about a half hour later then normal, as she told me she would. Nothing much was said until bed time (she was far more excited by the stew and fresh bread I had prepared for dinner). I did ask her if [her young man] had thanked her for giving him a ride [home]. She laughed and said no, he had just hugged her. .... Her mind is being cautious...

all sound encouraging. Maybe you should cautiously encourage Ms. Susan, especially with respect to her young man who definitely sounds like a prospect. Perhaps she could discretely ask him if he'd like another ride home some time, with a quick mischievous smile. Maybe, sooner or later... after the nth ride home with your wife, where "n" seems likely to be a small number... he'll ask her if she would like to "come in and see his etchings..." After which, she could playfully say (while blushing, of course), "Oh, I don't know if I should do that..."

The customers at your wife's place of employment who ask her out also sound like good candidates, potentially, if she has a preference for lovers who are not co-workers.

It will be best (no doubt) to be delicately encouraging without seeming pushy...

I continue to gently encourage and she continues to tell me stories of how they interact at work. Apparently they had quite a fun time making sexual innuendos about all the painting supplies (rollers, brushes, etc) available at work today.

I would love for something to happen but I appreciate her desire to keep it out of the workplace. Loosing her reputation at work, or perhaps even her job, would not be sexy for us!

Tonight Susan called me as soon as she finished work to tell me not to expect her home for dinner on time. She decided to wait an hour and take her young friend (he is 22) home when he finished work. I was told to expect her home in 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

She arrived home closer to the 1 1/2 hour mark which I was a little disappointed about. We had dinner and watched the news then went off to bed. During pillow talk she told me that she told him that he was her boy toy. He then asked her when she was going to play with her toy and she responded that she would let him know. In past conversations with him she has told him that she has the freedom to play and that I do not. Tonight he asked her if I liked to watch. She responded, "When I let him." Lol, she has never let me!

I was caressing her back while we talked and Susan eventually scooted up so that I could reach down between her legs. She was very wet. After fingering her for a while she allowed me to go down on her. Wonderful! While I was catching my breath and relieving the kink in my neck I was told that she needed some sleep and wanted me to drive her car to the gas station and fill it. Ah, the life of a submissive cuck!

Hey Slave

Susan's Slave said:
Tonight Susan called me as soon as she finished work to tell me not to expect her home for dinner on time. She decided to wait an hour and take her young friend (he is 22) home when he finished work. I was told to expect her home in 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

She arrived home closer to the 1 1/2 hour mark which I was a little disappointed about. We had dinner and watched the news then went off to bed. During pillow talk she told me that she told him that he was her boy toy. He then asked her when she was going to play with her toy and she responded that she would let him know. In past conversations with him she has told him that she has the freedom to play and that I do not. Tonight he asked her if I liked to watch. She responded, "When I let him." Lol, she has never let me!

I was caressing her back while we talked and Susan eventually scooted up so that I could reach down between her legs. She was very wet. After fingering her for a while she allowed me to go down on her. Wonderful! While I was catching my breath and relieving the kink in my neck I was told that she needed some sleep and wanted me to drive her car to the gas station and fill it. Ah, the life of a submissive cuck!

Your getting closer my friend and i wish all three of you success and a real good time. That will open the door to many a fantasy being lived out.:) Happy Days To All okdeacon

It's been a while since I have had time to update this post. Susan was off work on Tuesday and Wednesday. We spent a nice day together on Tuesday and I thought Wednesday would be more of the same. However, Tuesday night she told me that she had lunch plans with her boytoy. She was picking him up and he was taking her for Italian food.

On Wednesday she left early for her "date." I was on pins and needles for hours. When she came home she was not in a good mood. Apparently the young fool had stood her up or did not remember agreeing to a specific time. Later in the evening she confided in me that she cannot believe how upset she had become. I consoled her and suggested that perhaps she just needed to make sure he understood it was a date and not just a possible hook up.

She did not share with me whether they had talked today and I don't want to push it. She did ask when we were going to have some time for more fun. This little flirtation has put some new vigor in our sex life! Sadly, we have family coming in this weekend and she is working late tomorrow. So probably no more news until next week.

Susan told me last night that she was having lunch with her young co-worker today. After work she called me to let me know she was doing some shopping til 6 PM and then giving him a ride home. She had my imagination running overtime!

Tonight nothing was shared through dinner but once we got up to the bedroom she asked if I was curious about her lunch date. When I begged her to tell me the details she said nothing happened! However, on the drive home they were joking about something and he told her he would give her a prize. Of course she asked what was the prize and he said, "Give me your hand" He than guided her hand onto his crotch!

This started a fire in my pants which she was able to put out easily. While relaxing afterward she asked me what I would say if she decided to take her boy toy on our trip to Palm Springs next week instead of me?

After round two, she said she had discussed the possibility with him and he was interested. She said she would like to drive over with him, spend the night in our room, then drive him back and pick up me for the next two nights (It's only about an hour away). Apparently she is serious and will let him know on Monday. She stated she is ready to have some fun and this could just be the beginning!

would love to hear your views on my wife see her on the wife pix pages

I don't know how I missed her Pervert. She is very pretty, looks sexy in the bra and panties, and I love the SuperWoman outfit as well. You are a lucky man!

It is finally happening! Susan left home about 15 minutes ago to do some grocery shopping and then will pick up her boy toy from work at 9:00 PM. Then they will drive to Palm Springs for two nights.

After my last post things were quiet for a while and then picked up steam quickly. Last week she asked me to book Sunday night because he had to work Tuesday afternoon and she didn't think there would be enough time going over on Monday and having to leave early on Tuesday. I had pretty much thought it was not going to happen but she pushed through all the obstacles and made sure he was on board.

She has been teasing me all week and can't seem to get her mind off sex. She tells me several times a day how she can't believe how wet she is. Yesterday was our anniversary (23rd) and we went out for dinner and then to see a local play. All through dinner she talked about him and the trip. I loved it, and encouraged her. Unfortunately she fell asleep early and nothing happened for me. During dinner she told me that they, "have great chemistry" and "sparks fly" when they are together.

Today she teased me with all kinds of thoughts for a while and then told me that I could take care of my "little problem" while she started coffee. My "little problem" keeps popping up and I have been ordered to wait until Tuesday afternoon before getting any further relief.

After breakfast we went shopping and I helped her pick out a new nightgown and some new tops and sunscreen. After lunch she had me help her shave her pussy. She then took a shower and later came down with a new curly hairstyle and all made up. He has texted her to tell her he is ready and looking forward to the trip.

The waiting came is on. She promised to call me when she arrived and to text me before she goes to bed.

Stupid phone! Missed her call telling me she arrived. Rather than interrupt anything I sent a text telling her I missed the call and I love her. Hopefully will get a text back a little later.

1:30 AM and still no text. I'm guessing she was too busy to remember!

glad it has happened and hope it goes well for you both hope her toy is up to the task at hand keep us updated.

Life has been crazy good and I have not had access to a computer for several days.

On Monday morning I received a simple text stating she loved me, no details. I had not heard anything else so around 5PM I sent her a text saying, "Hope you are having fun, miss you!" At about 2:30 AM she finally sent a short text saying, "Good night."

Susan arrived home on Tuesday right when expected at around 2:30 PM. She was a little nervous I think but quickly warmed up after I told her everything was great and I loved her. Our daughter was home, with friends, so I asked her to say her hellos and then join me in the bedroom while I finished packing.

She started teasing me once the door was closed by asking if I wanted to know what happened and then telling me I needed to wait until we got back to Palm Springs. I told her I was hoping for some show and tell before we started the drive. I think she caught my drift because she said, "Sorry, no cream pie, he left it somewhere else!" I touched her mouth and she smiled and nodded yes.

That was really all the detail I could get out of her except on the trip over she remarked that she couldn't believe she had sex with a 22 year old and that he had said he wanted to see her again!

I won't try to repeat all the conversation or events but with the drive and dinner we did not get into bed until about 8:00 PM. She told me they got off to a slow start since both were nervous and he took some encouragement. They did have sex but he did not cum inside her. He apparently did a great job of welding her dolphin dildo and she rewarded him with a blow job. I guess it is the first time she had ever her hair pulled during a blow job.

The next morning while we were watching some TV Susan surprised me by saying she had also blown him while he sat where I was sitting on the couch. I found out that he was not as big as hoped, about the same as me, a little under six inches. She was able to take him all in and he almost made her gag when he came deep in her mouth.

He wasn't quite the forceful lover I was hoping he would be, but she was pleased by his desire to make it about her pleasure. More than anything I think she enjoyed being able to show him around the resort and introduce him to things he had never seen before.

We spent a lot of time in bed Wednesday as she kept me going by revealing new things, like her first titty fuck. She kept raving about what a great time she had with him and neither one of us wanted to go home Thursday.

It is now early Saturday morning and she was still hot when I finally left about an hour ago to get some sleep. I guess I have created a monster as she said she wants to play a lot more and she can't believe she waited so long!

SS
great story i hope it all went well on your trip and keep us updated.

HI SS
i am glad it went well on your trip and keep us updated
about her and the boytoy.

Nothing new to report yet on the boytoy. They have been working different schedules and she only saw him for a few minutes at work the other day.

At home emotions have run the gamut. She has been consistantly horny and says she can't get that Monday out of her head. At this rate she may need a new glass toy and I may need a new penis. She did have one night two days ago where she felt remorseful and she has been very affectionate since we came home.

We have talked several times on how she might set up another date. He lives with his family and we have a 19 year old daughter that comes and goes so it will be complicated.