• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A new couple to the cuckold game!

hottestwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife and I have been exploring the world of cuckolding to some degree or another. I love to show her off and we have gone to a few swingclubs in Europe. I really want to watch her fuck another guy in a hotel room though and we are slowly working our way up to it.

I love to show her off and trade some of her pics with other like minded husbands. Anyone out there that would like to see more pictures of her please get a hold of me at my y***o (hottestwifeever)

I will show lots in the photosharing and get to watch you flip through her pics, but we must type comments about each photo of her.

Let me know if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I can't believe that no one wants to make naughty sexy kinky comments to her pics. Chatted with one guy today and he got to see lots of hot pics of Lynn today.

Here are some more of Lynn for you all to enjoy. I love to watch guys enjoying themselfs to my wife's pics. Hoping to get to do in real life someday!

Very sexy wife you have there. I am sure you two will have a lot of fun once you get the chance to take things to a hotel room like you said.

I'd love to comment on that hot lady (and have the right Y Messenger), but depending on where you are in the world and what time you 'meet' I don't know if we can match up. [I'm UK based and I'm usually online in the evenings between 7 and 10pm.

Message me if you want to hear how hot I think it would be watching each bulge of that lovely clear dildo forcing her pussy-lips to part as it pushes in. Or how suckable and squeezable those tits are - and how much I'd like to tease those piercings with my tongue until she thinks her nipples are going to burst.

Beautiful figure! :)

Anybody online on yahoo who like to see some pics of lynn and talk dirty about her contact me hottestwifeever. I'm online right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back