A new humiliation I just discovered

• Thread starterdeven7934
  • Start date
Love the pic, and the fact she reduced to being just a piece of fuck meat.
thanks for the new idea to try out. :clap:

imagine it was your wife and these were your friends, and they didn't know it was her.

More interesting if they did know, accepted.

--Kaitlyn and him--

bbclover said:
More interesting if they did know, accepted.

--Kaitlyn and him--

I agree - if she couldn't see them

the bag makes it a bit comic for me. better a hood with collar.

Great Idea makes her think she is just a cum dump and makes her hot as she cannot know who is useing her is it the postman, milkman, her boss, her hairdresser the guy next door:hump::hump:

Leon BBC said:
Your continuation of attempting to humiliate white men can only be attributed to one fact: YOU ARE A WHITE MAN!! I never figured, so thanks to 'Gears' to making me doubt. It all makes perfect sense now.

Your diagnosis, Doctor Leon, does not sound logical as this is a site for inter-racial sex, and white men posting, actually want hear the other side of the coin (acts of reparation).

Doc, you could start a website up for white men to try and dominate black men. Best of luck if you do, but I doubt whether many black men would line up to be treated the same way they have been treated for hundreds of years in America.

Been some big quantum leaps since Martin Luther King talked about his dream for black people, but there is still a long way to go yet for full equality.

Just listen to the poor choice of words by older politicians when they are trying to put down President Obama - they can't disguise their ingrained racist behavor, choosing to show gross disrespect to the Office of President, and their belief that white is still the chosen race; and poor people don't need basic health care as a birthright.

Hmmmm

Maybe they couldn't afford to buy a leather hood. ~grin~