• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A new page in our book....

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Hope you have a great night Stb. looking forward to your report.

I am sitting in the back of this conference room listening to people on a conference call.

There is this blonde vendor rep sitting across from me with a short-skirt on and I swear she has thigh-highs on and I can see the tops of them. I don't know if she knows I'm looking (there's no "modesty panel" under the table she's and and as she turns to talk to people I can now see her white panties!!

Damn - my cock is throbbing.

Reactions: StudCaptM
So - I wasn't the only one to notice the show going on. Just before the meeting ended she turned around in her chair and however her legs spread apart - we got quite the camel-toe view (from the outline in her panties, she's definitely bare down there). But when she went to stand up at the end of the meeting she smoothed everything down and I swore she gave a look around - maybe she realized she was on display!

Needless to say - that kept me horned up all afternoon.

Well - that's it for me. I haven't been able to concentrate on work since checking out our vendors legs, stockings and panties!!!!
I'm going to slip out of work and go find a bite to eat and then get ready to go meet the two lovebirds and make it three lovebirds!

Wonderful

Ya!! I sure do remember those days at Motorola as a Service Technician. Sometimes working under the assembly tables to check wiring and having the assembly line girls open their legs to show 'NO PANTIES'. What a !Rush! I know how the conference has 'set you up'.
Go and have a GREAT time tonight STB. You know I am all for it with you!!!
Cheers, Harry

How is Sue now, STB?