• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A pic

• Thread starterkrenham
  • Start date

krenham

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
Thought i'd come on here and share a pic or two of my girl. I want to show her off to blacks or whites, i'n not bothered. Although i do like the idea of her trying black. Hope you like.

PS. She got some looks the night she went out like this.

Attachments

• spn1.jpg
    spn1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,111
Hmmm

Shame you're in the US. Your girl needs to be blacked. Believe me she would prefer black.

ure wifes hot, we r a white couple that would luv to correspond with u guys and maybe trade a few pics and even cam..hope u keep in touch.. risky818@hotmail.co.uk

Where this woman at?

Give me a few hours with that hot ass, pussy and mouth. Luv to hook up with that great piece of white ass.

let me introduce this sexy young woman to some old black fat mature cock i would send her home to you well black pregnant

That's good.

I've hopefully posted another pic with this message. She adores stockings and knows that she looks awesome in them.

Attachments

• spn6.jpg
    spn6.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2,242
Krenham you lucky barstard your wife is lush . Oh how id love to nail her! several times! outstanding, keep em cummin m8!

she looks great maybe even better getting some dick in her ass
tell me if you would like to have her get work out by a balck dick

Very, Very Hot Wife, I Think She Need To Try A Huge Black Cock Up That Tight Pussy, I Know She Will Love It.

More!

I would like to see any cock in that pussy... espically mine!!! SEND MORE PICS!!! MORE SKIN!!!

wife pix

wifes getting ready for bbc date.
hubby waited his turn, black seed will be all inher.

Attachments

• getting dressed.jpg
    getting dressed.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 703
  • hi2.jpg
    hi2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,018
Kandi, Your Wife Knows How To Get My Cock Hard. Let See More Of Her Tits And Fine Ass, And A Pic From Her Nite Out With Her Stud.
Thanks For Her Pic.

Ladies...

Krenham and Kandi.... beautiful ladies. More pics, please. Krenham, your wife is alluring and should take the next logical step in becoming a hot wife. She's getting dressed for success, so she should have some BBC.
Kandi, you're simply outstanding!! I love that fact that you are wearing your panties over your garter belt. Easy to remove, leaving your legs clad in those delicious stockings. You need to post a series of pics, showing your BBC date and the creampie evidence. So enticing....

Krenham, your wife is amazing, love the stockings, hope she gets some big black cock soon.

do you have any more pictures of her that night,would loke to se more of her she is hot

Users who are viewing this thread