• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A question about pregnancy by lover/bull

• Thread starterCodyLeash
  • Start date

CodyLeash

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2012
Out of curiosity and my own perversions, I was wondering if anyone had any stories to share about the issue of family members and this lifestyle.

Mainly, the wife/partner being pregnant by someone else other than their husband/partner.
My main question about it is, say if the couple want a child together after she's had the child with the lover/bull, how do you inform family members who may not be aware of your lifestyle?

Has anyone kept their lifestyles a secret and used a bluff/excuse as to why the child isn't his?

I've discussed this with my partner who seems keen to have this happen, that's the main reason behind my question, as while it doesn't necessarily bother me, I'd rather not have family members judge myself or my partner.

Thanks! :)

MacNfries said:
There are really only 2 reasons a married woman should "want" to have a child through someone other than her husband ... her husband can't father children, OR, his genetics is such that for him to father a child risks passing along a highly undesirable medical condition of some kind.

If neither of these exist, and the wife simply chooses to have a child through a man with more desirable genes, then that's an issue between her and her husband, I'd think. Approximately 18% of children, in marriages, are not biologically related to the male spouse in the marriage. That's an astonishing number, I think ... almost 1 in 5.

The last thing desired, however, is to simply father children or have children to create a "thrill" or prove manhood. Particularly the topic of black men "breeding" white women. As sensationalized as that seems, its stupidity and often tragic. I have 2 children of my own and I can attest to the daily challenge/attention it takes to raise the kids properly ... a world minus drugs, crime, and a host of other negative issues that can occur due to UNsupervised children. Creating biracial children for a "thrill" is selfish and stupid. I hope everyone that thinks this is HOT will give the topic just a bit more thought of the long range consequences and respect to the child(ren) being created. Mac :(

An this is why I posted a thread for opinions and views on the subject.

Don't get me wrong, people who do it without care or consideration are very wrong in doing so.

However I'm very open with anything, this has only been a curiosity/fantasy thing, which may or may not be followed upon.
Saying and doing are both two entirely different things.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with it, if the couple are content with it, both happy about their decision as well as both of them loving the child, then again... personally I don't see a problem.

Fooling around with another person also has it's dangers and possibilities that even though they're using some form of protection, the risk of it happening is still there, it can and has happened, which is also another reason for this topic.

Anyway,
if it would cause argument's, the kid being given up for adoption etc, then yes, that's where I would draw the line.

That's my own personal view on it.

I am in this situation now. She is pregnant by her lover and he is white. The baby will pass as ours. I have been supplying and buying the baby things. Also setting up the room. Heres her pics. Yes another mans baby is growing inside my wife and it feels great. It has also brought us muchhhhhh closer. Look closely at the last picture and whats on the shirt.

Attachments

• christmas 2011 006.jpg
    christmas 2011 006.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 426
  • christmas 2011 001.jpg
    christmas 2011 001.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 451
  • christmas 2011 007.jpg
    christmas 2011 007.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 456
  • 20120317_012238.jpg
    20120317_012238.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 626
Moad,

Thanks for the pix. Your pregnant wife looks good!

maod979 said:
I am in this situation now. She is pregnant by her lover and he is white. The baby will pass as ours.

But not, of course, if your wife wears her "Not my husband's baby!" T-shirt around in public or is wearing it in the privacy of your home when friends or relatives happen to drop by for a visit. Um... right...?

maod979 said:
Another man's baby is growing inside my wife and it feels great. It has also brought us muchhhhhh closer.

That's good. Best wishes to both of you.

—Custer

maod979 said:
Yes another mans baby is growing inside my wife and it feels great.

That's wonderful news. It's a huge turn on to have the belly of your lover growing with a stranger's child. My ex gf got pregnant by her bull too, though she left me shortly before she got impregnated.

Sonic80 said:
That's wonderful news. It's a huge turn on to have the belly of your lover growing with a stranger's child. My ex gf got pregnant by her bull too, though she left me shortly before she got impregnated.

So you knew to damp the useless at the right time? :D

Sort of. She was a full-blooded swinger and would regularly let guys cum inside her when she felt it safe to do (and sometimes even when not). She swapped her bf's all the time too, so I might have dodged a bullet with the child support if she hadn't had an abortion anyway.

You're out of her 'shooting' range now, lucky Sonic80 :D

CodyLeash, I think you can bluff anything you like if the child's skin color is same as yours.

Pinkyrod said:
You're out of her 'shooting' range now, lucky Sonic80 :D

Indeed. We still occasionally met after we broke up, and it was cool to fuck her while her belly already started to show. Dumped a few goodbye loads inside her. :)

MacNfries said:
There are really only 2 reasons a married woman should "want" to have a child through someone other than her husband ... her husband can't father children, OR, his genetics is such that for him to father a child risks passing along a highly undesirable medical condition of some kind.

If neither of these exist, and the wife simply chooses to have a child through a man with more desirable genes, then that's an issue between her and her husband, I'd think. Approximately 18% of children, in marriages, are not biologically related to the male spouse in the marriage. That's an astonishing number, I think ... almost 1 in 5.

The last thing desired, however, is to simply father children or have children to create a "thrill" or prove manhood. Particularly the topic of black men "breeding" white women. As sensationalized as that seems, its stupidity and often tragic. I have 2 children of my own and I can attest to the daily challenge/attention it takes to raise the kids properly ... a world minus drugs, crime, and a host of other negative issues that can occur due to UNsupervised children. Creating biracial children for a "thrill" is selfish and stupid. I hope everyone that thinks this is HOT will give the topic just a bit more thought of the long range consequences and respect to the child(ren) being created. Mac :(

The 1 in 5 number is probably correct. I know this because I've fucked a lot of wives without birth control.

I'm white, and although I won't hesitate to impregnate a black woman, most of the couples I do this for are white, and the husband can't get it done. I only do this with his informed consent.

txwifebreeder said:
I only do this with his informed consent.

=========

doesn't that take most of the fun out of it?:D

It should not but it does happen!

Women do have children fathered by men other than their husband.
The reason for this are many, but I am afraid the most is the infidelity of the wife. Men are very different, but most will fall in love with a child and it will not make any difference who the father is. Some are Cad's and it is sad that is the type many women desire and never think of anyone beyond themselves. People are People and human nature is what it is, but remember many a man has married a woman with children and treated them as his own.

Attachments

• nursing+her+black+baby.jpg
    nursing+her+black+baby.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 327
mimi27406 said:
Women do have children fathered by men other than their husband.
The reason for this are many, but I am afraid the most is the infidelity of the wife. QUOTE]

I can attest to this as well.

I got a 31 year old hotwife in Port Arthur TX pregnant on Feb 6, 2012. Her 50 y/o cuck hubby is sterile. This was done with his informed consent. He chose not to watch or participate.

Tx- What does it feel like for you to not only sex another mans wife but impregnate her ?

maod979 said:
Tx- What does it feel like for you to not only sex another mans wife but impregnate her ?

It's hard to put into words. For one thing, they can't afford to go the AI/sperm bank route, and he doesn't produce sperm, so I'm helping them to get what they both want. On the other hand, I'm taking what's his and giving him what's mine.

I would think you would feel like a king. Do you feel guilty when you enter her or cum in her or is it a feeling of haha and put as much cum in her. My wifes donor told me he felt some guilty but didnt care once he was in there.

maod979 said:
I would think you would feel like a king. Do you feel guilty when you enter her or cum in her or is it a feeling of haha and put as much cum in her. My wifes donor told me he felt some guilty but didnt care once he was in there.

No guilt at all. I'm helping them out and getting pleasure from it.

My wife has been fooling around with a friend of my for almost a year now. We never really gave it a second thought when she became pregnant and gave birth to who the father was. She swore to me he was always wearing protection when they mess around.

Users who are viewing this thread