a sad excuse for a man wanted me to share these with you

• Thread starterplaygod
  • Start date
P

playgod

A sad excuse for a man wanted me to share these with you, I've been chatting with him on hello and he wants to hear how you'd use his fiance. He's not man enough for her and needs to be reminded.

Look for him on hello as MenCumOnHer or email him at trading_her@yahoo.com and tell him playgod sent you

Attachments

• web_1.jpg
    web_1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,001
  • web_52.jpg
    web_52.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,295
  • web_45.jpg
    web_45.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,616
Reactions: Urslave
His fiance might need some studs for her wedding night too

Attachments

• web_7.jpg
    web_7.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,068
I am a white cuckold and a pathetic excuse for a man. I am BI and love blacks that use whites. I beg Playgod to please please post more pix og my lil white fiance for all to use and will trade her out to you as well on HELLO. Please send me your comments and what you do to and with her pix. Please playgod----post more of her for all to see. Thank you---sissy boy

Well if you insist...

Attachments

• web_44.jpg
    web_44.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 657
  • web_33.jpg
    web_33.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 584
  • Love
Reactions: carbex
Looking

I see her pix are getting looked at more and more

Viewers

Oh goodness---theres soooo many people looking at my lil fiance---i can just imagine what your all doing to and with her pix. Let me know please

Horrible...

She looks like she used to be a man. Any validity to that observation?

Spreading and using

What you all doing to her pix? Theres soooo many looking at her. Let me know....Thank you

more pics

Attachments

• web_46.jpg
    web_46.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 800
  • web_43.jpg
    web_43.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 526
  • _web_44.jpg
    _web_44.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 488
  • Love
Reactions: carbex
Spreading

You all getting her nice and traded out? Adding her to other sites or groups? Let me know

Spreading and using

I bet your all spreading her around and getting off to her. Let me know. Thanks

She looks like she is on crack.

Keep it up girl! Get that pussy well used.

used

She is getting well used and im sure her pix are too

cute girl...

sure would luv 2 sniff those sexy thongs after a day or two!!

playgod said:
A sad excuse for a man wanted me to share these with you, I've been chatting with him on hello and he wants to hear how you'd use his fiance. He's not man enough for her and needs to be reminded.

Look for him on hello as MenCumOnHer or email him at trading_her@yahoo.com and tell him playgod sent you
Id dogged dat ass out.........

playgod said:

playgod said:

LOL :) yeah! make him watch

Looking

Soooo many are looking at her pix. My goodness. Please tell me what your doing with her pix. Plus i got to send more if you demand them because someone has pix of me feminized and will post them all over if i dont do as told. My name is trading_her@yahoo.com or MenCumOnHer on HELLO.