• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A simple request to cuckolds from a bull...

alphabull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi,
I have been into cuckolding for years and I have been a bull for a very long time. I'm very well built (I've been working out for 6 years) and have a 3 inch wide and 9 inch long penis which is rather large for a typical Indian (asian one). I have traveled a lot across Europe and America and these places seem more open to cuckolding than India. Here, people are much more conservative and actually think cuckolding is *disgusting*.

So far, I've done everything ranging from mere sex with the wife to making her my girlfriend and going on a vacation with her while the husband was in a chastity device. I have even made cucks eat my cum from their wives as I made out with her. Other times, I used to fuck the wife while she made fun of her husband's inability to please her.

One of the most interesting thing I've seen is that most cuckolds are either White or Hispanic (mexican people) while bulls are of other ethnicities. I've had sex with a lot of wives for over 9 years with their husbands consent. The strangest fantasy that I have got so far is by husbands who request for their wives to be impregnated or 'bred' by her bull. Also, another unique thing that I've noticed is that most of the husbands wanted their wives to be impregnated with biracial babies. This might seem to be a very erotic fantasy but I would like to tell everyone something that seems to have been overlooked.

Till today, 27 husbands had requested me to breed their wives and give them a brown baby (I'm very dark for an Indian), which I denied them completely and told them a bit of logic.

As for the breeding part, I would really love to impregnate women while the cucks look on. It's such an erotic feeling to dominate a *small* husband by making him eat my cum or getting his wife pregnant with my baby.

The reason I declined them was this...

~I really love white and hispanic women and think that they are the hottest and the sexiest in the world. Such white women really deserve a massive cock instead of a tiny dicklet their cuck husbands can offer. In my opinion, such women deserve a bbc deep in them everyday. Honestly, I think every white and hispanic woman should have a massive bbc bull in their lives. But still, I want my future generation of bulls to also enjoy that beauty and domination.
So what I told them was to get the wife impregnated by a white or hispanic bull (also with a massively huge penis). I didn't want to imagine a future where my kids (who will also be well hung because of my genetics; my dad was hung too...) won't be able to enjoy a white or hispanic wife while her white or hispanic wimp hubby watched on.
I frankly think that white and hispanic women are the hottest and bulls deserve to be able to fuck them hard for generations to come instead of ending it all in one single generation. Therefore, Breeding is something that I feel is not right.
All the couples to whom I explained this agreed and had breeding sessions with members of their own ethnic group instead. One white husband agreed to this so much that the last time I had met them, he had encouraged his wife to be bred three times with a white bull and carry the babies to full term.

Now, I don't wish to force my beliefs on you all. Don't think that I am demanding you all to accept my point of view. I believe in freedom and liberty. People should have freedom above everything else. But do give it a thought. I'm sure you will understand.

Have a nice day.
:)

Bullshit. I'm a white Dom breeding stud with an average/thick cut cock and I literally breed white wives all the fucking time.

Bullshit. I'm a white Dom breeding stud with an average/thick cut cock and I literally breed white wives all the fucking time.

You perhaps didn't understand when I told that a vast proportion of the bulls were of minorities. Anyway, Congrats! Keep breeding them white women! :D *Hi5!*

Another good reason to refuse to impregnate a woman is the fact that, in most jurisdictions, you could be liable for child support, regardless of any contracts, releases, or understandings that may have existed between the parties.

I am a lawyer, practicing primarily family law, and I can tell you that if a marriage goes south, the husband can seek termination of his parental rights (and responsibilities) by the court, based on a DNA test. This can open the door to a parentage action against the biological father and, consequently, court ordered child support. The law doesn't recognize the nuances of cuckold relationships.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back