• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A sincere question for my like-minded brothers:

DuzHer4U

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
What reason(s) have you received from wives and girlfriends that they DO NOT want to experience other men, even though you have made it plain that it is completely OK with you and would in fact rock your world? Do you find it is more difficult to convince "good" girls or girls with a more promiscuous and perhaps guilty past? Anything you said, explained, or offered that constituted a "breakthrough"? Any advice or insights appreciated.

That's Not What I Vowed

Linda said: That's not the vows I take. And don't you go breaking yours!

Marsha said: Only if you raise the kids, do the wash, do the cooking, pay all the bills and buy me some better clothes. (I was working full time back then, not possible to do everything.)

Ronnie said: I just don't want to fuck anyone else. Simple as that. Can you just go out, find someone and fuck her? Neither one of us have the time for that shit.

Janice said: I sure would but no one wants me knowing I'm engaged - especially to you!

Barbara said: You're not my pimp and I'm no *****. What I do with this pussy is my personal business. And now go find a new girlfriend, asshole.

Strange thing is that I never married any of these ladies. The one's I did marry all screwed around and all divorced me.

What reason(s) have you received from wives and girlfriends that they DO NOT want to experience other men, even though you have made it plain that it is completely OK with you and would in fact rock your world?
I've only approached it with my wife of almost 3 decades. She's mentioned several reasons. To mention a few:
  • She worries about me having a partner too. In her mind, I wouldn't enjoy the experience unless I had a partner too. I don't really want to have sex with anyone else.
  • Diseases -you never know what you'll catch.
  • Pregnancy - although remote, still a possibility.
  • Fear of friends and family finding out - we've seen this happen with other couples.
  • She is not comfortable having sex with strangers. Having sex with friends can be a tricky business.
  • Good old-fashioned guilt. She was raised with the idea that good girls don't have sex with anyone they are not married to.

Do you find it is more difficult to convince "good" girls or girls with a more promiscuous and perhaps guilty past?.

No experience here either way.

Anything you said, explained, or offered that constituted a "breakthrough"?

Not really, she was initially more receptive to my mention of a female partner. Because I can't give that to her, she didn't feel that my ego would be at risk as much as her having sex with another man.

Some just ain't into it. It's a fact of life....

DuzHer4U,

A quote from an article by Cherry Lee on this subject is probably relevant to your question. It is:

"Some women immediately embrace the opportunity for sexual freedom. However, I also know that many more are not interested in becoming hotwives, even though they enjoy sex and may have had numerous sexual partners before marriage. Negative cultural and personal conditioning about sexual exclusivity is just too strong. In short, it will never happen. A woman should be in control of her body, and to try to push her into things that she is 100% dead set against will only cause major problems. So if this is clearly the case, forget it; move on to other things in life."

A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

—Custer

My wife simply says "it's weird". She doesn't understand why I would like to see another man's cock inside of her. Nor does she seem to have a desire to potentially experience much greater sexual satisfaction than I can provide her. I just think she's been conditioned to believe it's wrong to have sex with anyone else but me.

why?

My wife says that she feels like she would be cheating even though am encouraging her to try it. i really hope to be able to help her get past this feeling as she has a lot of great sexual years ahead of her and i cannot fulfill the 'manly' duties. My desire is to be a sissy cuckold and to serve and service them both.

i think they all get insecure when you ask them to do that...and only when they have opened up to you about their fantasies can it be easily put into action. i find older women love the idea and will do anything to impress you...younger women think its weird cause they are still in the mind set of a highschool relation..were all that drama of cheating starts. i know that with the women ive had that do take up the suggestion of screwing others , all tell me they would stop if i asked them too.
i like to find out upfront with women i date. the ones in long term relationships dont work unless their is an openness with each other..and you know you can try other things. you got to start slow and continue the message of how hot it would be to see her or know she is readily available.
one game was for her to tell me she is out and i wouldnt know just exactly what she did while out. of course nothing was gonna happen but she would perpetuate the fantasy and i would be so hot for her.
soon it will turn real. when she is comfortable.

The main reason why some wives will not fuck with other men is that they are afraid it will mess-up their marriages, no matter how much their husbands protest that it will not. I have never been in the position of having to talk my wife into giving fucks to other men, but if I were, I think I would tell her that I love fucking her and that the fact that other men fuck her, or have fucked her, just will not affect that! And I would tell her that if she let other men fuck her it would make me want to fuck her even more.

What every wife wants to know is that her husband will value her pussy, no matter what, and that he is thoroughly addicted to that hot hole between her legs, and that nothing she does will interfere with his need for her. The perfect words are, in my opinion, "Honey, I would love to watch John fuck you! And when he's finished fucking you, I'll fuck you too! I would love to fuck you while you've got another guy's cum in your pussy! Please let me tell him he can fuck you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back