• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A step too far?

MarkandJacqui

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Sorry new here so hope I'm doing this right!
So Jacqui and I been together just over 20 years I'm 60 17 years her senior. Jacqui has been sleeping with her boss for close on 13 years with my approval to be honest. There have been rumours at their office about them but nothing concrete until now. Its the Christmas party at a city centre hotel on Friday and they are booked into a room together so everyone will know by Monday that the rumours are true! Initially the idea really turned me on but as it gets closer I'm really unsure. They both want it out in the open as the rumours are upsetting Jacqui but Martyn is indifferent to it being unmarried and living alone. I think despite my fears its going to happen now she just dismisses my fears and seems to be quite enjoying my angst, which is new for us. I'm wondering what I'm getting myself into?

*******.com_346210_0eccb9891572_tumb.jpeg *******.com_346210_0a1ef6155712_tumb.jpeg

Sorry new here so hope I'm doing this right!
So Jacqui and I been together just over 20 years I'm 60 17 years her senior. Jacqui has been sleeping with her boss for close on 13 years with my approval to be honest. There have been rumours at their office about them but nothing concrete until now. Its the Christmas party at a city centre hotel on Friday and they are booked into a room together so everyone will know by Monday that the rumours are true! Initially the idea really turned me on but as it gets closer I'm really unsure. They both want it out in the open as the rumours are upsetting Jacqui but Martyn is indifferent to it being unmarried and living alone. I think despite my fears its going to happen now she just dismisses my fears and seems to be quite enjoying my angst, which is new for us. I'm wondering what I'm getting myself into?

*******.com_346210_0eccb9891572_tumb.jpeg *******.com_346210_0a1ef6155712_tumb.jpeg
i know what i be getting into.

If she has been meeting him for that long I would be surprised if everyone didn't know already, they just haven't teased you about it.

We came out after about 3 years because we knew it would be worse if we were caught and it was so stressful trying to keep it secret. When we did eventually tell our family and friends that I was meeting up with black guys most seem to already know that I was cuckolding Rob, including our children who found out that I'd save my email password and checked on them regular.

So telling them was stressful for us but was actually a none event and although Rob's friends tease him about not being up to doing it with me no one seemed to be that bothered.

That was nearly 25 years ago and since then we have conquered our fears and I've enjoyed having Dr Obi moving in with us and, because he insisted on doing it bare and unprotected, being black bred. Sadly he had to return to Ghana last Easter but thankfully he introduced us to Abeo, who's a 23 and from Nigeria, because he want me to continue being black bred.

It felt a little strange kneeling and using my fingers to sped my lips so that Abeo could fuck his cock into my cunt but he soon got the job done and we are expecting the baby he fathered on January 15. We both love having a young family again and I think our friends would have been more shocked if our four children had been fathered by my husband. It is wonderful that my husband was there because I want Rob to see how much I wanted to have them fucked into me and our own children, who are now both grown-up, are happy to have black fathered siblings.

Becoming parents again so late in life has been a wonderful experience. Although everyone can see that they are black fathered and they know that I do it with black guys and not my husband it is not controversial and there is nothing for them to gossip about.

So everyone probably knows already and the reaction to your coming out as a cuckold couple is likely to be "so what" and a good measure of indifference. Of course your drinking buddies will tease you but I am sure your proud to have a partner that someone else wants to fuck and I would be surprised if a good number of them were not jealous; I know that most of Rob's friends are.

If she has been meeting him for that long I would be surprised if everyone didn't know already, they just haven't teased you about it.

We came out after about 3 years because we knew it would be worse if we were caught and it was so stressful trying to keep it secret. When we did eventually tell our family and friends that I was meeting up with black guys most seem to already know that I was cuckolding Rob, including our children who found out that I'd save my email password and checked on them regular.

So telling them was stressful for us but was actually a none event and although Rob's friends tease him about not being up to doing it with me no one seemed to be that bothered.

That was nearly 25 years ago and since then we have conquered our fears and I've enjoyed having Dr Obi moving in with us and, because he insisted on doing it bare and unprotected, being black bred. Sadly he had to return to Ghana last Easter but thankfully he introduced us to Abeo, who's a 23 and from Nigeria, because he want me to continue being black bred.

It felt a little strange kneeling and using my fingers to sped my lips so that Abeo could fuck his cock into my cunt but he soon got the job done and we are expecting the baby he fathered on January 15. We both love having a young family again and I think our friends would have been more shocked if our four children had been fathered by my husband. It is wonderful that my husband was there because I want Rob to see how much I wanted to have them fucked into me and our own children, who are now both grown-up, are happy to have black fathered siblings.

Becoming parents again so late in life has been a wonderful experience. Although everyone can see that they are black fathered and they know that I do it with black guys and not my husband it is not controversial and there is nothing for them to gossip about.

So everyone probably knows already and the reaction to your coming out as a cuckold couple is likely to be "so what" and a good measure of indifference. Of course your drinking buddies will tease you but I am sure your proud to have a partner that someone else wants to fuck and I would be surprised if a good number of them were not jealous; I know that most of Rob's friends are.
Hi appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'm fairly sure her colleagues are aware about it and I'm reassured by your experience too which by the way was very erotic to read! We have swung in the past and one of my friends is aware what's been going on and I agree yes he does find it exiting and that I'm lucky. Not ready for family to find out yet but that's way out of my control or will be later today when they are "a couple " at this party. Strange feeling of dread and excitement but mostly excitement.
Mark x

Mark, my wife's first cuckold relationship was with a co-worker. It was some time later, after I she had told me about it and I had accepted that she was going to continue seeing him, that I learnt that our children already knew about the affair. She had even introduced one of the older ones to him.

Mark, my wife's first cuckold relationship was with a co-worker. It was some time later, after I she had told me about it and I had accepted that she was going to continue seeing him, that I learnt that our children already knew about the affair. She had even introduced one of the older ones to him.
Hi John
Obviously had lots of time to think about it and I guess I'm going to have to prepare for the changes ahead.

Received my first message of the night from jacqui's colleagues husband( who also isn't at the party, so his wife must have text him). He said " mate I'd heard the rumours but thought jacqui was too straight laced to be fucking Martyn but apparently she has been for a long time! Wow!"

Received my first message of the night from jacqui's colleagues husband( who also isn't at the party, so his wife must have text him). He said " mate I'd heard the rumours but thought jacqui was too straight laced to be fucking Martyn but apparently she has been for a long time! Wow!"
He sounds excited by the thought. Perhaps he's now wondering what his own wife has been up to.

OK so no longer a secret. Numerous " are you OK I heard about jacqui and Martyn " texts. Funny thing I'd im fine in fact more than fine. A lot knew anyway a few thunk it's cool even! Better response than I thought, saying that none of my really close friends and family know yet but surely will only be a matter of time. Thanks for the support.

OK so no longer a secret. Numerous " are you OK I heard about jacqui and Martyn " texts. Funny thing I'd im fine in fact more than fine. A lot knew anyway a few thunk it's cool even! Better response than I thought, saying that none of my really close friends and family know yet but surely will only be a matter of time. Thanks for the support.
You are most welcome. No doubt some of those expressing concern wish they were enjoying what Martyn is enjoying and others are wishing that their wives were as hot and adventurous as Jacqui. No doubt some of the wives wish that they had husbands as tolerant and supportive as you are.

I'm still not really sure why people... wives as well as husbands, feel the need to be ASHAMED when friends family and others learn that they have sex outside their marriage. Maybe its the " religion" thing... the " keep thee only unto.".. etc etc etc...but the fact remains that a husband and wife LOVE each other, but like zillions of others, they have DIFFERENT needs...some men like lots of golf, but their wives don't.. women seem to like beauty parlours.. most men don't. If your wife enjoys sex with another man.. whats the issue ?? if you love her, be happy for her, if you want sex with her I'm sure shed oblige you.. its not like anything has been stolen from you, .. lets face it.. you don't OWN that wife.. the days of slavery are over.
If anyone judges you harshly... point out that its NOT their place to judge, go get on with their own lives. Be Happy.. you only have ONE life.... live it and FUCK anyone who judges you !!!

I'm still not really sure why people... wives as well as husbands, feel the need to be ASHAMED when friends family and others learn that they have sex outside their marriage. Maybe its the " religion" thing... the " keep thee only unto.".. etc etc etc...but the fact remains that a husband and wife LOVE each other, but like zillions of others, they have DIFFERENT needs...some men like lots of golf, but their wives don't.. women seem to like beauty parlours.. most men don't. If your wife enjoys sex with another man.. whats the issue ?? if you love her, be happy for her, if you want sex with her I'm sure shed oblige you.. its not like anything has been stolen from you, .. lets face it.. you don't OWN that wife.. the days of slavery are over.
If anyone judges you harshly... point out that its NOT their place to judge, go get on with their own lives. Be Happy.. you only have ONE life.... live it and FUCK anyone who judges you !!!
What a fantastic and totally correct attitude. We had the conversation all married couples should have about love lust desires and fantasy. We talked for hours told the truth. She wanted freedom to sleep with other men I found it erotic. It started that weekend and we have never looked back. Over the years I've been present when shes with the man or mostly not. We both prefer the latter. She is mainly with her boss martyn but not exclusively. He has only recently found out I have known about him for many years and obviously this post is about them no longer being secret to her workplace. I admit it scared me initially but I'm happier with it now. Much more challenging times ahead when our wider circle of friends and family eventually inevitably find out which will be interesting. What a shame they won't all adopt the same attitude as you. Thanks.

So Jacqui and I been together just over 20 years.
Congratulations!

I'm 60, 17 years her senior.
OK. In "May / December" marriages, the rule of thumb, supposedly, is: the younger partner should be no less than half the older partner's age plus 7 years (37, in your wife's case). Since your wife is now 43, the two of you are well within that meaningless criterion.

Jacqui has been sleeping with her boss for close on 13 years, with my approval to be honest.
That's not surprising. Congratulations again for accepting your natural role, in your marriage and in the broader society, as your wife's cuckold.

There have been rumours at their office about them but nothing concrete until now. Its the Christmas party at a city centre hotel on Friday and they are booked into a room together so everyone will know by Monday that the rumours are true! Initially the idea really turned me on but as it gets closer I'm really unsure. They both want it out in the open as the rumours are upsetting Jacqui but Martyn is indifferent to it being unmarried and living alone. I think despite my fears its going to happen now she just dismisses my fears and seems to be quite enjoying my angst, which is new for us. I'm wondering what I'm getting myself into?
One of the most difficult aspects of being a cuckold is knowing that your workmates (or your wife's workmates) and your friends are fucking your wife — or want to, and probably will. In your case, it's only your wife's boss (apparently) who is cuckolding you by fucking her, and you've been OK with that for the past 13 years. So, I'd say you're going to continue to be OK when it becomes formally known among everyone your wife is working with that she's having an affair with her boss (who, as you said, is not married to another woman).

You should be proud of your sexy wife for being capable of attracting the sexual attentions of another man. And, please remember, despite that, you are the one she comes home to afterwards.

Last edited:
Mark;
i'm curious how it all started 13 yeras ago. How did the conversation, between you both, start? Was she initially, cheating & you discovered it. Fantasy talk the morphed into reality, or was it your idea?
Thanx for starting a, most, interesting thread.

Hi,
We talked about fantasy mine was seeing/hearing her with another man, she was reluctant to admit the idea appealed to her but after lots of naughty chat for a week or so she told me there was a guy in work who had been giving her a lot of attention for a few months. She insisted nothing had happened except a brief kiss on her birthday. At this time I didn't know the guy was her boss, she just indicated it was a guy in the office. I was nervous Because I realised we were at the point of no return but wanted her to continue. I think it was a Wednesday and the guy asked her to go out with him on the Friday. I knew despite my nervous feelings I now had to show I was completely OK with things or the moment may go forever. So I agreed. She took Friday off work and spent the day pampering herself and getting her outfit ready for her date. She chose a lovely red and black dress quite short and a lingerie set in all black with suspenders with opaque black stockings. She never wore suspenders usually hold ups I found this exiting but told her when she sat the bottom part of the stockings showed. She kissed me gently and said " that's the idea lovely, you know what's going to happen "
Anyway that's how it started and she didn't return home till 8.30am on the Saturday. That was when she told me it was her boss not just a Co worker, he was married but separated and had been flirting with her almost from the day he started. She had tried to tell him I was aware of what she was doing but before she had a chance he told her it freaked him out that I would find out and he couldn't do it under those circumstances.
Jacqui told me it had been a fabulous night and they both wanted to continue. So that's how it all started we have just had our first weekend " out in the open" and she stayed over Saturday night. I was included in the form of a phone call where I listened to them for an hour or so. Totally erotic for me. I have the promise of video in future but he's not interested in me being present at all at the moment sadly.

Hi,
We talked about fantasy mine was seeing/hearing her with another man, she was reluctant to admit the idea appealed to her but after lots of naughty chat for a week or so she told me there was a guy in work who had been giving her a lot of attention for a few months. She insisted nothing had happened except a brief kiss on her birthday. At this time I didn't know the guy was her boss, she just indicated it was a guy in the office. I was nervous Because I realised we were at the point of no return but wanted her to continue. I think it was a Wednesday and the guy asked her to go out with him on the Friday. I knew despite my nervous feelings I now had to show I was completely OK with things or the moment may go forever. So I agreed. She took Friday off work and spent the day pampering herself and getting her outfit ready for her date. She chose a lovely red and black dress quite short and a lingerie set in all black with suspenders with opaque black stockings. She never wore suspenders usually hold ups I found this exiting but told her when she sat the bottom part of the stockings showed. She kissed me gently and said " that's the idea lovely, you know what's going to happen "
Anyway that's how it started and she didn't return home till 8.30am on the Saturday. That was when she told me it was her boss not just a Co worker, he was married but separated and had been flirting with her almost from the day he started. She had tried to tell him I was aware of what she was doing but before she had a chance he told her it freaked him out that I would find out and he couldn't do it under those circumstances.
Jacqui told me it had been a fabulous night and they both wanted to continue. So that's how it all started we have just had our first weekend " out in the open" and she stayed over Saturday night. I was included in the form of a phone call where I listened to them for an hour or so. Totally erotic for me. I have the promise of video in future but he's not interested in me being present at all at the moment sadly.
insanely hot. i would have loved to have a wife just like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back