• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Stranger Humiliates Him

• Thread starterIzasweety
  • Start date
You need to sit down with the children and tell them the game is over. It was fun but only temporary. Then take parental control back. Whether man or Woman, parents do not play D/s games with children! I understand you feel most comfortable in a submissive role but raising your kids comes first.

You may of course maintain the D/s relationship with your Goddess, that is only proper. However, I think the two of you need to talk about what you both want, what you both need, and where you both see, and want, this to go. Communication is the key in all successful relationships.

Susan and i have struggled with these same issues although from a slightly different place. She does not enjoy the dominant role but does enjoy some of my submissive behaviors. Much of the time i don't get the sexual rewards of being a submissive but i do get the enjoyment of feeling like i have pleased her in other ways. Both our children are now adults and we monitor our actions and words when they are around. My nineteen year old daughter has always been a good candidate for a dominant Queen, but she will never be my Queen as I am her father. I do wish Susan would learn some of her natural behaviors however!

Susan and i do take time out now and then to talk about what is happening and to try and adjust our behaviors when one or both gets out of sync.

Good luck, it is clear you both love each other so keep that as your North Star.

Susan's Sissy,

Thanks for input ;-) I tend to agree with your position regarding the kids. I found that things were moving very quickly and sight was being lost. I have since the last post, put the brakes on speed wrecklessness that seemed to be progressing. I found that there hasn't been enough time to think through the impending results of particular actions.

There were other influences that were present. The direction headed was intended to integrate my boi and my children for which the directive doesn't change but has been altered to prevent ******** to the life style we're leading. I wasn't comfortable with the idea from the start to have it forward the manner it did and was intently observing...to find the particular instances previously relayed was not something I desired to have continue.

The boi however remains the primary housekeeper of our home. A reasonable undertaking as he stays does not work...he's at home and I work to support the family. However there is now the understand among us all here that the kids do not direct or place expection on him in any capacity and have reissued their individual responsibilites to the household.

It is clear that proceeding in such a manner with kids would instigate the eventual loss of respect and likely abuse for lack of knowledge or perhaps even desire for understanding the life style.

I am thankful to have some feedback as it is serving as support to my transition.

OH MY!! I just noticed I've addressed you incorrectly!! My humble apologies..Susan's Slave

Slave, sissy, both are accurate. As you may imagine I am the housekeeper in my home as well. Susan works hard outside the home and it is my honor to keep the house clean and prepare a hot meal for her return. The same treatment does not extend to my son or my daughter.

I am glad you are enforcing some rules regarding your children taking advantage. In my humble opinion a D/s lifestyle is a form of making love and as such should be treated as a private act. If you do not invite your children in while you are having sexual intercourse (and I hope you don't) then do not invite them to watch your D/s scenarios.

Best of luck and please keep us informed!