• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A True! Story.

• Thread starterIrishHub35
  • Start date
Ashley

Let me personally thank you for your post.You are one VERY HOT, Hot Wife. I would duck and junebug that sweet little creampied pussy of yours and I am not a sissy hubby.:p :p :p I am a devoute pussy licker and have NO desire to change.:D Since you have done it once will you post more photos? Thanks for streatching my jeans. okdeacon

Reactions: toolman2c
I know tha this is years old but thatnks to everyone who posted their tales & pics. I hope your cuckoldry is still going strong.

Creampie eater,

I see this is an old thread, but it seems appropriate to comment.

creampie eater3 said:
I wanted to ask you if somebody [if anyone?] is receiving an allowance from his wife, because my paycheck goes to my wife's account. She thinks a reasonable allowance for me is 35 dollars a week.

It's very reasonable for your wife to control the family finances and require you to accept a small weekly allowance from her. Many men probably don't want to admit this, but I would guess it's not unusual at all.

creampie eater3 said:
Last year for my birthday my wife and her lover bought me a Hoodini chastity device, then they fucked all night while requiring me to wear it. It was awesome.

It seems to be more and more common for married women who take lovers to insist their men wear chastity devices for which they are sole keyholders. Perhaps they dislike the idea of their men beating their weenies behind their backs, and they certainly don't want their men pursuing other women just because they're fucking other men.

creampie eater3 said:
A week ago we talked almost 3 hours. My wife and her lover were french kissing betveen talks while I sat at the end of the bed kissing her beautiful feet. Is this normal?

Yes, of course. It's proper, appropriate, and completely normal for you to kiss your wife's feet. Many cuckolds and other submissive husbands secretly want to do so, but they neglect this important duty because they're too embarrassed to admit they crave it. You should definitely kiss your wife's feet whenever you feel like it and/or it seems appropriate for any reason.

It's important to kiss your wife's feet, for instance, anytime you suspect she will feel pleasured by that. For instance, it's proper to bow down before her and kiss and lick her feet while she's sitting in her easy chair reading her newspaper. It's especially appropriate for you to bow down and kiss your wife's feet whenever you first come home (if she's present), and just before she or she and her lover leave to go out while you stay home to, for instance, do housework. You should not, of course, neglect this important duty just because your wife is with her lover.

—Custer

IrishHub,

Regarding your last post:

IrishHub35 said:
David's cock drove [my wife] Emma wilder and her orgasm grew stronger — forever, as she said — as he squirted a second load inside her.

Emma fell to the bed and David lay beside her. She slid down the bed, kissed his cock, licked the cum and juices off it, then she licked between David's legs and tongued his balls. He owned her now. She worshipped his cock.

To be continued.....

We haven't heard from you for quite a while. What's happening? I hope your wife Emma has not left you for David...?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread