• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A True! Story.

• Thread starterIrishHub35
  • Start date
Keep going

I have'nt really read this thread recently and was suprised to see replies asking for me to continue, I'll type up a bit now as it takes a while. I read back to see where I'd left off.

Anyway, my wife had drifted off to sleep so when I went to the toilet a text message came in on her phone, it was from David. Now I mentioned earlier Emma claimed she met him in a bar, this was not the case he was in fact a work mate, the same work mate she had been sharing the texts I initially mentioned with. The message was "hit the car on the way home, how do i expalin to wife".

It was obvious Emma had just fucked a work mate and was telling me otherwise, I had previously told her I was'nt keen on her fucking a colleague.

I deleted the text and said nothing, I wanted to see how long Emma was prepared to be flexible witht the truth, especially when it involved fucking another man. I was angry yet excited.

A week or so passed and Emma asked if I still was happy with her fucking other guys, I said of course and asked why, she went on to say David wanted to take her to a hotel for the night but she was'nt sure if I was ok with it.

I said yes, when do you intend to do this and she said Friday night, it was a Wedneday , she was clearly nervous about asking which is why I assume she left it so late to do so.

I told her it was ok with me and we did'nt really mention it again, I don't know why but I just don't like to talk about it before she goes out to do it, in a way I find it humiliating shes going out to fuck another guy so I don't realy bring it up.

Emma was going to the Hotel with David straight from work so when we said goodbye on Friday morning there was a bit of an atmosphere, she called me 3 or 4 times that day to check I was ok and ok with her going.

I was'nt really, my stomach was sick and I could'nt eat my lunch, yet my cock kept getting hard so often thinking about it.

I held my nerve and so did Emma and she went to the hotel.

Now the account I am about to give is what happened that night, I have pieced it together by asking Emma to recount what happened that night the morning she returned and numerous occasions since.

I will not exaggerate and I will keep it truthful as fiction ruins the fun.

They went to the Hotel staight from work arriving at about 6.30pm.

In the room David produced a bottle of Gin, clearly not a champagne man, or more likely dutch courage giving his last performance. But Emma is not good with spirits, unless you want to fuck her brains out as it makes her really slutty and unihibited. So David had accidently stumbled upoun her weakness.

They had a few drinks and in Emmas words David pounced on her, he lay on top of her both them fully clothed and began to pationately kiss her, she could feel his thick hard cock press against her, and she parted her legs so he could grind it into her mound as he kissed her.

Emma loves to be taken forcefully especially when shes had a few drinks so David was doing all the right things. She described how she was soaking wet and swollen almost immediately.

They both urgently removed each others clothes, Emma described how seeing his cock in the light it seemed thicker than she remembered, she described how he had really large shaved balls, and the head of his cock was so much bigger than mine.

To be continued..........

EXPLODING!!!! ...lol

This is fucking AWESOME man.... thanks for this...and my little twiggie thanks you to.... I posted just to keep the topic at the head of the list... EVERYONE should enjoy this adventure!!

Thanks again. :D

I have'nt much time today so this post will be shortish I'll finish up the "first!" fuck they had that night.

David was going through marital difficulties, in fact he was soon to split up from his wife, so he had very little if any sex. He was very keen as Emma put it, he mounted her as soon as he had his clothes off, Emma described how he fucked her hard and fast, but she was really horny and loved the feeling of how he stretched her. She felt dirty, being in a hotel with a work mate, taking a cock that was'nt her husbands, but this turned her on all the more.

Emma loves to tease, and she knew she had David where she wan't him, he was desperate for her pussy. She got him to lie on his back and straddeled his cock.

She then sat gently on the tip of it and teased it with her wet tight cunt, David groaned with pleasure but was frustrated, he grabbed her ass and ****** his cock deep inside her, thrusting wildly.

Emma gasped, unused to being streched so wide and penetrated so deeply, but it felt sooo good.

Now I know I really wanted Emma to experience another cock, but what really gets to me, yet also turns me on in equal mesures is that as I said before, the head of Davids cock is really large. Emma described that just as he was about to cum it swelled up inside her, giving her sensations shes never experienced, and as he cum inside her she came instantly.

I could see how excited she was as she described this, I felt turned on, yet slightly inadequate that I could'nt give my wife those feelings nor stimulate such enthusiasm.

Emma fell on top of David, gasping for breath, her heart pounding and her body sweating. She was full of cock, and even more full of cum, she felt sleazy, but she wanted more.

That all i've time to type, i've mixed feelings typing this, knowing that the woman i've married has had this experience with someone other than me, it's hard to describe.

To be continued.....

Emma lay beside David, kissng him tenderly and gently stroking his cock, she had shared her first orgasm with him but was desperate for more.

Emma unbeknown to me had bought some massage oil for the occasion, so she had David turn over and straddling his buttocks she began to massage him. She described how the cum from her used pussy had run onto his ass and as she worked down his body she massaged the cum into his balls.

David returned the favour massaging Emma she described how she could feel his cock grow hard as he massaged her firm but soft body. She wanted his cock in her and involuntarily parted her legs. David sensed what she wanted and eased his cock inside her gently thrusting while lying on top of her holding her hands.

In this position my cock is too short and I have to hold it in whilst fucking that way, Emma told me how David didnt have to do this.

Emma reached down and stroked her clit as David fucked her, she could feel him respond to the fact she was pleasuring her self, he grew harder and his thrust became more frantic, Emma raised her ass up to meet his thrusts.

She then eased herself up onto her knees to take him deeper, it hurt her having him so deep but it was a good pain she said, and one she never experienced with me.

She was looser now and her cunt was sloppy from her juices and Davids cum from their last fuck. Emma felt like a slut she was taking a large cock and loving it. David then began to gently rub Emmas asshole with the pad of his thumb while fucking her hard, did he know something? this drives her wild. Emma screamed out as she cum , this was too much for Dave and he came also, the throb of the head of his cock drove Emma wilder and her orgasm grew stronger lasting, as she described, forever, as he squirted a second load inside her.

Emma fell to the bed and David lay beside her, she slid down the bed , kissed his cock and licked the cum and juices off it, she licked between Davids legs, and tongued his balls. He owned her now, she was worshipping his cock.

To be continued.....

looking forward to the next installment.

Emma and David were planning a nice diner at the hotel, the idea of this had clearly gone out the window as lust had completely taken over.

They lay talking for a while(Emma was keen to fuck right away but was impatiently giving David time to recharge his batteries).

Emma again slid down the bed cover and kissed and licked and sucked gently on the tip of Davids cock, teasing it awake. She gently stoked his balls marvelling at how large and full they still felt. David's cock grew harder and thicker, stretching Emmas jaws. She took it as deep in her mouth as she could gagging on it.

She needed to be fucked, she needed that cock inside her. Emma craweled on top of David, pressing her breasts to his face, he sucked and bit her nippples, commenting how responsive they were. Emma reached back and grasping Davids cock eased it into her wet and swolen hole.

She cried out, god you're cocks big, David smirked but said nothing. (I was'nt pleased at this, I know mines not big but did the man who was fucking my wife have to know also? I kept my annoyance too myself.)

Emma grinded down on Davids groin, every inch of him was deep inside her, the huge head of his cock massaging places she had'nt felt in years. David sucked hard at Emmas nipples driving her wilder as he thrust harder and deeper.

Just as they were about to cum Emma stopped, she turned round and pressed her soaking cunt into Davids face, she grabbed his cock and greedily sucked on it whilst he feasted on her juices. Emma bucked wildly on Davids face and came instantly when Davids fat cock exploded in her mouth. She drank all his cum, sucking his cock til she got every last drop.

There was a strong smell of sex in the room, it was going to be a long night.

Great!!!

Reads like fiction to me but.... fucking GREAT stuff!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Nice story

I am married almost four years. Belive it or not my wife had sex with me only the very first night we got married. I failed 3 times. Every time i put mu 4" cock in her pussy i was cumming. After couple weeks ago she said to me this isn't working and we have to find a solution. We loved eachother very much so devorce was out of option. She was working with a black guy named Joe and she was telling me abot him so i tought we could give it a try. She told him the whole story about us and he knew what she was looking for.They become lovers three weeks after we got married. I wanted to be around when they fuck eachother so i told her she could bring him in our apartment one night and discuss about my idea Joe move in with us. I moved in the guest bedroom so that she could enjoy our now their wedding bed. He was supprised abot the idea but he didn't think not for a second before he said yes. My wife was thrilled and she kissed me and thanked me for alowing this for her and him. I am alowed only to eat her pussy 2-3 times a day and i feel i am the most luckiest man on the face of the earth.

i am enjoying

Every detail that i post above is true. I allready told you that my wife and Joe is feeding me with creampie 2-3 times a day. I love eating her delicious pussy. Joe is helping me in the cock department cause i cant satisfy my beautiful wife and i respect him for that. If any of you try this lifestyle will be more than pleased.

p.s.If any of you can tell me a cuckold sites with pics and obligations so i can be a better cuckold pls tell me

Thanks

here are the pics u wanted

Today i convinced my wife and her lover to make out in the kitchen and prepare a creampie desert for me.They allowed me to take few pictures for myself so i took a few shots.
I wanted to ask you if somebody is receiving allowance from his wife cause my paycheck goes to her account and she thinks the reasonable allowance is 35 dollars per week.That doesn't matter to me cause i spend the money for presents for them.
Also i wanted to know what should i buy them this year for their anniversary.
Last year for my birthday they bought me (hudini chastity restraint) and they performed a fucknight for me while i was restrained it was awsome.
we do talk a lot when they finished wiyh fucking and i clean her up.Before a week ago we were talking almost 3 hours.My wife and her lover were french kissing betveen talks and i was sitting at the end of the bed kissing her beautifyl feet.Is this normal or no.

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 957
hi

This is Ben's wife Ashley.Yesterday mt cuckold husband want me to fuck my boyfriend on the countertop in our kitchen and we allowed him to take some pictures of us sexing.he was a little bit nervous so i suspected that he is up to something.When i confronted him he admitted to me that he become member on the internet site and he send one of the pictures.This was not aproved of me or my boyfriend so that was bad advice from you DCGOSHARD.
For this he will have to pay the price of maybe being discovered from some of our friends or his coworkers if some of them are members on this site.
Now i will send you picture of me and my boyfriend taken seven months ago where everyone can see my face and someone might recognise me my cuckold hubby will be in very humiliating position. You see i know what is best for my husband and i did cut him from having sex with me cause he has 3.5 inches and not 4 like he said.The last 5 times he had sex with me he couldnt do it his cock was too small and when i tried to move my hips his cock was sliping out of my pussy so i stoped everything there.He was getting upset i was getting nervous so i took some action and still i am handling everything on perfect condition.In future time if you giving him some advice please tell him to talk to us first.

P.S. Sorry if i offended you dcgoshard and i hope you will like me in this position
BYE

Attachments

• v.jpg
    v.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 998
I can guarantee the experience I am sharing here is true, maybe the style I told it in was a little theatrical but when you go through such an experience/ordeal it is a big deal.

I don't know why but I do feel a bit offended should doubt be cast upoun it as I would have no reason or anything to gain from bullshitting everyone here.

I just wanted to give something back to the site, and feel true accounts are always the best so I shared mine.

Take or leave it, its entirely up to yourself.

I find that the true life accounts are much more erotic - such as your story Irish! Thanks for posting it so far and I welcome more from you when she gives you the details of her cheating lifestyle she now has passionately gripped. tripod8inch@hotmail.com

Fantastic story!!

Lovin it!! Please continue and thanks for posting!!

Ellington333

Great Story - Your A Man After My Own Heart - How Many Times Have You Fucked Her Since And Have You Made Her Tell You The Story Over Again - I Know I Would. I Think Your Next More Exciting Time Will Be When You Watch In Private With Our Without Her Knowing You Wife Getting Fucked By A Big Cock. Your Sloppy Seconds Will Even Be Better.

Users who are viewing this thread