• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A turnaround.

• Thread starteradam8642
  • Start date
Gorgeous, stunning mrs you have Adam. Thanks for sharing her pics with us. Lucky black man getting to fuck her bareback on his first fuck with her :D

geordiekev said:
Gorgeous, stunning mrs you have Adam. Thanks for sharing her pics with us. Lucky black man getting to fuck her bareback on his first fuck with her :D

Thanks Geordie, I will get a proper chat with her tomorrow hopefully. My work takes me away a bit. Suppose that's how the open relationship started. She absolutely loves to fuck and likes it a bit rough. Will get some more pics soon.

Well I've been called back to work from now till Friday so Alison has Valentines night and the rest if the week to herself. In waiting to she how she spends it. I think she enjoyed her encounter in Monday night so there may be more.

She sent me this picture to let me see what she would be wearing tonight. It's pretty short.
picture.php

Just got a text from Alison. Her new lover, the first black guy she's ever been with, took her for dinner as its valentines night and they are now back at his place. She says she will spend the night as I'm not home till late tomorrow or Saturday morning. She said after Monday night when he fucked her for the first time that he's is quite big and thick but it was still ok when he pushed in deep. She always was a size girl. Her dildos are all quite big. The thing she really liked was how he lasted a long time. She takes a while to cum si if you go off too quick she isn't a happy bunny. I reckon he is fucking her by now. She took him bareback the first time so tonight will be no different.
My lovely wife will be filled with this guys cum time after time tonight while I lie in a hotel room alone.

Maybe she will get a pic of him in her for you?
Congrats. Thanks for sharing. She is very hot!!
Hank

Hope so, maybe a bit early for that.

She's showing you the effects from it why not see how it happened.

adam8642 said:
Well, she came home with the tights torn and a cheeky grin. She said she was only going to suck his cock if she got the chance but when it was all going so well she let him fuck her. So just lime that my wife took her first black cock. She said he was fairly big. Sex was rough and he ripped her tights to get at her pussy. I got a pic to show the torn tights. I was rock hard as she told me.
picture.php

Cool story ... with black panties in the background ... Yum ...

Well I got back home late on Friday night and Alison was already in bed but still awake so we had a chance to talk about her Valentine's date. They went for a meal and then he took her back to his place. At this point Alison found out he was married and his wife was away for a few days. They ended up fucking in there bed and she stayed all night with him. She says he is quite large and can last a long time which she really likes. She keep me a picture of her pussy under her mini skirt showing how wet she was for him.
picture.php

adam8642 said:
Well I got back home late on Friday night and Alison was already in bed but still awake so we had a chance to talk about her Valentine's date. They went for a meal and then he took her back to his place. At this point Alison found out he was married and his wife was away for a few days. They ended up fucking in there bed and she stayed all night with him. She says he is quite large and can last a long time which she really likes. She keep me a picture of her pussy under her mini skirt showing how wet she was for him.
picture.php

That's a gorgeous pussy.

Thanks midnight. She had it waxed specially for him.

I will have to ask about that. Shebis ok with me taking pics and self pics but only very little with other guys. The pic of her fucking is taken by tom on her own phone.

Thanks guys. Will try to get an update asap. She has been busy and only been out once since this.

Glad to hear she was getting some loving cock on Valentines Night :)

Hi all, just made the move to slutwives here. Took me a while. Alison is still seeing her blacklover regularly. She can't seem to get enough of his cock. I got some private messages asking why she goes straight to bareback sex as soon as she can. I asked her about it. She doesn't like the feel of condoms and likes the feeling of cum getting shot into her pussy. The first guy she ever fucked emptied his balls into her pussy and she has loved it ever since.

very nice - my wife also loves bareback although she is selective about who gets to dump a load in her pussy

Users who are viewing this thread