• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A turnaround.

• Thread starteradam8642
  • Start date

adam8642

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2011
My wife Alison has been with a few guys but never showed any interest in any black guys. Recently she has been doing a college course and I have found a lot of activity between her and a fellow mature student who happens to be black.
I'm nit sure what wil happen but i will keep an eye on it. A lot of it is in Facebook and is innocent enough but I'm not sure about emails or texts.
What do you guys reckon? Is she going take some black cock in her half Arab pussy?

This is Alison in a dress for a party.

keep showing her off. she is sexy. yes she will be getting fucked soon

Alison looks beautiful! Encourage her to go black

There is a few more pics in the album on my profile

Adam, you can't keep her pussy filled with cock 24/7, so she might as well "rent out some of the vacant space". It is totally rough on a wife who is not getting enough.

Thanks Saraha, that's a good point.

She was away buying new clothes for a careers event tomorrow evening. Herself, her friend and this fellow are sharing my wifes car to travel there. Apparently its on quie late so I am not expecting her home before I'm in bed.

Your wife Alison looks quite gorgeous in those pics.

Blaquehorse said:
Your wife Alison looks quite gorgeous in those pics.

Thanks, I will try to post some more.

This a pic she sent to one of her lovers.
picture.php

I watched her getting ready this morning. She was wearing a tiny little g string with sheer tights that have a mock suspenders/stocking design and a figure hugging skirt, tunic top and high heeled ankle boots.. she looked awesome. Will know later what is happening.

adam8642 said:
This a pic she sent to one of her lovers.
picture.php

Very nice looking - would look good with bbc

She is quite kinky. Loves to suck and prefers bareback sex. At the moment she isn't answering calls or texts.

Well, she came home with the tights torn and a cheeky grin. She said she was only going to suck his cock if she got the chance but when it was all going so well she let him fuck her. So just lime that my wife took her first black cock. She said he was fairly big. Sex was rough and he ripped her tights to get at her pussy. I got a pic to show the torn tights. I was rock hard as she told me.
picture.php

She slowly raised her skirt...
picture.php

To find this mess. Ripped tights so her first black cock could get access to her pussy.
picture.php

That was soo hot.

damn she is so hot did he bareback him does she want more if him

I'll get more details later. We don't see much of each other during the week due to my work. She did tell me that she only was going to suck him but she just couldn't help herself. He is quite fit she told me. She usually makes guts use condoms for a time but this got got bareback first time. A lucky man I think.

Users who are viewing this thread