• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A turnaround.

• Thread starteradam8642
  • Start date
Where did the pics go.

Just a quick update. Alison is getting fucked right now by tom again. One of her original lovers. He called recently and asked her to go for a night away with him. I agreed. She just texting me telling me the sex has started and she is loving it.

Yeah murphs, it's ok. There is probably feelings of some kind there. He is a lot younger so what he feels for her I'm not sure. It turns me on that he came looking for more.

Ps, thanks for appreciating my hotwife. She prefers that to slut funny enough.

I don't know that it's necessarily a matter of either of them having 'feelings' for each other.
It could be that there is a certain 'comfort level' between them, or that they just fuck good together.
It's possible there could be a combination of these, or many other things, that factor into her decision to seek out these same lovers.

I asked Alison about your post Nazareth. She agreed that is more to being comfortable with each other and that they know what each other like. I also know she likes guys she had been with before as she fucks them bareback as she does not like condoms.

Users who are viewing this thread