• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Woman's View Pt 2

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
(U)T-05.jpg

Reactions: buds13, tcfranklin, BILLD and 1 other person
T-06.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bulldog73 and buds13
somanydreams said:
Love it!!!!

LOL, and you try to sound normal but can't quit pull it off! You're still breathing heavily, and you kind of moan a "hello." So when he asks "Are you ok? You sound like you're out of breath." All you can think to say is "oh I hurried to answer when I heard your ring.....I was in the bathroom" and pray he believes you!!!
i can c that i love the way u think.. do u day dream its you when u see a BBC or BWC in a sexy horny wife?.

Reactions: Dblinsey
Dblinsey said:
UPDATE:

Okay, we got back from our trip and I fully intended to send a narrative to you, but....

I looked around the table with the computer on it and couldn't see the SD card with all our pics on it. Convinced it was on the table, I dragged up a chair and sat down. But I knew I'd screwed up when I heard a tell-tale snap! I quickly lifted the offending chair, hoping it was a cookie or something my hubby may have dropped. But that wasn't the case at all.

Nope, instead, I found the SD card I was looking for in three equal sized pieces! You can't imagine the subsequent profanity that came out of my mouth! I yelled at Rob (hubby) and asked him were the back up card was (we just backed everything up two weeks ago). But he couldn't immediately find it!

We are in the process of making a few narratives to tide everyone over until we locate the missing card, we're sure it's around somewhere, just take a bit of time to find it.

Hope you all understand and don't give up on us. It'll just be a few more days until we're back to posting pics for everyone.

Thank you very much!

Donna
i hope ur as devoted to tgis cause as much as ever when ur back on. "color me axioux"

(U)T-07.jpg

Reactions: buds13
T-08.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bulldog73, buds13 and BILLD
T-09.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BILLD and laury
1492.jpg

• Love
Reactions: buds13, laury, tcfranklin and 1 other person
1493.jpg