• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Woman's View

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
C-08.jpg

C-09.jpg

Reactions: buds13, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and LikesMMF
C-10.jpg

C-11.jpg

• Love
Reactions: buds13, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and LikesMMF
This really getting good..

C-12.jpg

C-13.jpg

Reactions: buds13, cmeinfl`, LikesMMF and 1 other person
C-14.jpg

C-15.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, LikesMMF and 1 other person
C-18.jpg

C-19.jpg

Reactions: LikesMMF, cmeinfl`, buds13 and 1 other person
Dblinsey said:
this is wonderful, with each passing day, I wish more women to be released from the bonds of society!

The more women who take their preference, the more scenes like that will be common!

Reactions: LikesMMF, cmeinfl`, Dblinsey and 1 other person
cmeinfl` said:
Moms can’t keep it a secret forever..

C2A8CAC2-7AAD-427C-9BE6-E47795D754C0.jpeg F69D9F73-97B8-4E70-AB40-FC79730D5060.jpeg
so I prefer to become cuckold at once lol! so I will still be married to the person I love, and she will still be able to be happy!

Reactions: cmeinfl` and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
C-20.jpg

C-21.jpg

• Love
Reactions: buds13, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, BiOhioCuck and 2 others
Very good story! Can't wait to read it all!

• Love
Reactions: Dblinsey
C-24.jpg

C-25.jpg

Reactions: buds13, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, LikesMMF and 1 other person
C-26.jpg

C-27.jpg

Reactions: buds13, BiOhioCuck and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
C-28.jpg

C-29.jpg

Reactions: buds13, LikesMMF, BiOhioCuck and 1 other person
Dblinsey said:
My favorite part about watching black men fuck my wife is the look in her eyes. She tries not to show too much excitement but the eyes can’t lie the way they almost pop out of her head

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and Dblinsey
C-30.jpg

C-31.jpg

Reactions: crt, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, buds13 and 1 other person
cmeinfl` said:
I know I keep saying this but even after all these years I’ve been involved seriously with black men, the contrast is still one of the many reasons that really excites me and sometimes it even raises the bar when they are VERY black like this guy.. I love this photo..

D1C47125-A509-488C-820A-A5E42D175235.jpeg

My pretty pale blonde wife has been with a few Jamaican guys on our vacations at Hedonism II who were VERY black. It is always very hot to watch. Some of the guys who work at Hedo love getting to fuck some of the pretty white wives.

Reactions: cmeinfl`, tinydicklett, Dblinsey and 3 others
used to be we took a vacation....just the two of us....every spring...usually a week or so after spring break when prices would fall.....went mostly to jamacia...some to St.Thomas...and a couple to mexico….Mexico nice and enjoyable...just not like the islands.....St.Thomas great and fun...and easy to "play"....but we went to Jamacia not sure how many times and it was always a favorite....they chase her...even with me right beside her!....she sometime got a little carried away...but always fun for her and fun for me to watch...….we always took a second vacation around the 4th with the kids....but those were never to the Islands

wrote a couple "stories" on our trips...although the one story was pretty much several experiences thrown into one....think we went maybe 10 times....and we still talk about them sometimes....both like to go back....but not with what is going on now

Zerbad said:
Not cool. I've always wanted to bring my wife there but I'll be thinking twice now.

It could have just been that resort...…..we never stayed at that resort....but have been there at least 10 times and enjoyed everyone of themzzzzxz10.gif

Last edited:
C-32.jpg

C-33.jpg

C-34.jpg

C-35.jpg

C-36.jpg

C-37.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, buds13, h5t6ca and 2 others
C-38.jpg

C-39.jpg