• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date

Dblinsey

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2019
Hi,

I talked to SUBHUB and he graciously invited me and JaniceK to contribute to his thread.

I will be posting mainly caption pictures that my husband and I found on the web and added captions to. Every captioned picture that I provide will have been created by my husband for my enjoyment. The ones I REALLY love will be posted here.

Meanwhile, Janice will be posting pictures that she, as a Blacked woman, finds erotic. Judging by past contributions, you won't be disappointed!

We want to keep this as our 'Woman's Thread' so while we honestly welcome your views and comments, please don't hijack this thread! It's a place for us to express our love for interracial encounters, not a place where usual internet stuff is posted.

Feel free to message me or Janice if you have any questions/comments/thoughts regarding what we post. But we sincerely hope that you will enjoy this endeavor as much as we do!

Hugs

Donna

• Love
Reactions: Mywifetocreampie, Hotrods, Thumperr and 13 others
Here is the first contribution. Hope you like it!

607.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Macmachine, Jogoctopus, lovebigboobs and 20 others
Dblinsey said:
Hi,

I talked to SUBHUB and he graciously invited me and JaniceK to contribute to his thread.

I will be posting mainly caption pictures that my husband and I found on the web and added captions to. Every captioned picture that I provide will have been created by my husband for my enjoyment. The ones I REALLY love will be posted here.

Meanwhile, Janice will be posting pictures that she, as a Blacked woman, finds erotic. Judging by past contributions, you won't be disappointed!

We want to keep this as our 'Woman's Thread' so while we honestly welcome your views and comments, please don't hijack this thread! It's a place for us to express our love for interracial encounters, not a place where usual internet stuff is posted.

Feel free to message me or Janice if you have any questions/comments/thoughts regarding what we post. But we sincerely hope that you will enjoy this endeavor as much as we do!

Hugs

Donna
This sounds like a thread well worth following. Thank you both for sharing.

Reactions: toolman2c, Jogoctopus, badteacherlover and 1 other person
Excellent first post. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: toolman2c
Not all of our posts depict sex. But all have an interracial theme.
608.jpg

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck, toolman2c, PhilippinesFun and 8 others
great picture and caption..
mwm 58 here..wife is 48

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, AnnsHubby and Dblinsey
Thank you very much. We're in our 40s

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Interesting work, l hope you have more additions

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Dblinsey
Mike and Chris said:
Interesting work, l hope you have more additions
I intend to post one captioned pic a day - my cohort in crime (?) will be posting whenever she has something interested to contribute

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
Dblinsey said:
I intend to post one captioned pic a day - my cohort in crime (?) will be posting whenever she has something interested to contribute
Looking forward to your posts... As always.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Good morning - another installment!

609.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Anna36, toolman2c and 6 others
It's kind of an accepted practice to hold the index and little finger up to your husband, indicating that the woman has allowed another man to have her. Periodically, I'll be showing a pic illustrating situations like that. This is one of them! Enjoy!

610.jpg

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck, Anna36, toolman2c and 8 others
Dblinsey said:
It's kind of an accepted practice to hold the index and little finger up to your husband, indicating that the woman has allowed another man to have her. Periodically, I'll be showing a pic illustrating situations like that. This is one of them! Enjoy!

610.jpg
This lady's hubby is one very lucky guy. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: toolman2c, Dblinsey and cmeinfl`
I didn’t know you already started this thread until I found it after reviewing your profile again.

Reactions: toolman2c
OOPPSS. I guess something can be said for communications, huh?

This is another type of woman’s view. I’ve always liked “A Woman’s View” when it’s the “First View” of a lover’s black cock..
E8C7544B-4787-4AE6-B490-4125AA52E8D1.gif

• Love
Reactions: Melanielan, Anna36, toolman2c and 11 others
Another BIG surprise..
BC1A7F11-4E2D-4A9B-933B-D6005B0AAB28.gif

• Love
Reactions: Melanielan, Anna36, cuckedjay and 16 others
611.jpg
See, I told you my friend would be posting!

I think a woman's views and thoughts aren't adiquately represented in forums like this... So hopefully we'll balance this disparity!

Something else... You'll notice that a lot of the pics I post are the 'husband speaking' or 'the husband's view'. Please understand that my husband constructed these pictures. But I select about half of them and I REVIEW all of them before they are posted. So I agree with both the picture and caption.

Donna

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Anna36, cuckedjay and 13 others
This is a view that so many of us women can never get enough of .. Just look at how happy this very lucky woman is..
3F323BD3-3519-4F73-95A1-DF4139D620CC.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Melanielan, Anna36, Readyu and 22 others
cmeinfl` said:
This is a view that so many of us women can never get enough of .. Just look at how happy this very lucky woman is..
3F323BD3-3519-4F73-95A1-DF4139D620CC.png
And we husbands can't get enough of this view, as well. This lucky lady has one very lucky hubby. Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Manwaife, badteacherlover and 3 others