• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A_Cuckold_Life

• Thread starterA_Cuckold_Life
  • Start date

A_Cuckold_Life

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2009
Some pics of cuckboy...

Attachments

• A_Cuckold_Life 05.jpg
    A_Cuckold_Life 05.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 975
  • A_Cuckold_Life 01.jpg
    A_Cuckold_Life 01.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 938
  • A_Cuckold_Life 15.jpg
    A_Cuckold_Life 15.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,034
  • A_Cuckold_Life 14.jpg
    A_Cuckold_Life 14.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,995
  • A_Cuckold_Life 07.jpg
    A_Cuckold_Life 07.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,274
read your inbox
i sent you a private message

Sent you a reply.

xx

Such a pathetic cock! It's a good thing you have a partner that can remind you how inadequate you are.

Nice big cock

CallMePeepee said:
Such a pathetic cock! It's a good thing you have a partner that can remind you how inadequate you are.

I think he has a nice big cock but then seeing my wife fucked by a big cock is the only thing that excited me now. The better you can give it to her the better I like it and of course the more pathetic you tell me I am as her cuckold husband the better I'll serve you.

4julie,

thanks so much for trying to make him feel better, but it really is only 2.5" in the picture, thats not really "pretty big" in my book.. Thats why im usually on the prowl for REAL MEN's cocks!

However, that does not mean that I love him anyless, he is my rock and I hope we spend forever together!

Big to me

A_Cuckold_Life said:
4julie,

thanks so much for trying to make him feel better, but it really is only 2.5" in the picture, thats not really "pretty big" in my book.. Thats why im usually on the prowl for REAL MEN's cocks!

However, that does not mean that I love him anyless, he is my rock and I hope we spend forever together!

Hi girl, that's soft at 2.5"?
When I was in my teens and was hard my biggest was 2.875" but I haven't had a real erection in 13 years and my cock is now totally flaccid all the time so not much more than the knob really, so if your hubby is 2.5" soft he really is a LOT bigger than me and I'm sure he can still ride if you felt you wanted him to? How big is he hard? Do you and your lovers tease him about his little dick? Can he still jerk off as he watched you fucked by real men?

Happy New Year Folks!
xoxo

You have absolutely amazing legs!

bookworm's comment was me in ditto..great legs,,,very sexy.smack his little weenie...one time for the good guys and the cock-hungry wives!

cock is too much honour for that thing between your legs...I'm so sorry for you, because there's nothing you can do with it,

I'm glad I was given some more. (for a white male, I could off course never compete with the black cocks, but a good thing to know...not every black man is hung! there are also enough who have average size...)

Attachments

• DSC00386.jpg
    DSC00386.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 286
wonderful!

Looking for some hung bulls in FL. We have an entire week off in late May and would LOVE to spend the whole week with cuckboy chaste & dressed in his maid's uniform being humiliated while I get the real cock I deserve.

Hit us up!

could we see more wonderful pictures please 'A Cuckold Life' Simply wonderful, Schultz

schultz,

I'll have some pictures of sissy in his new uniform really soon & i'll post some weekend fun for ya'll!

M.

very good pics

cant wait to see these pics. Hope there are some of sissy licking spunk off your nylon clad feet too. Thanks guys, Schultz

sissy fag

I am a sissy queer and love it.

Attachments

• DSC03285.jpg
    DSC03285.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC03286.jpg
    DSC03286.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 123
  • tn-4.jpeg
    tn-4.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 127