• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** abortion.

judecca

New around here...
Beloved Member
I had a girlfriend a few years back that somehow got pregnant by her husband, she always told me he had a tiny dick. I told her to get an abortion and I started to fuck her for a few weeks after that. The good news is the wimp never found out his baby was aborted, I got his wife pregnant with twins! I made sure the wimp paid for the whole thing though haha!

It is clear that you truely are an idiot. While this lifestyle may be a concious choice for adults, the child you aborted had no choice in the matter. The two of you as moral adults should know what you did was unspeakable and self centered, but if i have to write this message then it is obvious that you have no sense of moral what so ever. I hope you both enjoy your eternity in hell.

Impossible

judecca said:
I told her to get an abortion and I started to fuck her for a few weeks after that. The good news is the wimp never found out his baby was aborted, I got his wife pregnant with twins! I made sure the wimp paid for the whole thing though haha!

How could he have paid for the abortion without knowing about it?

Can the admins delete this ridiculous thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back