• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Okay - it was time to start a new thread so now is probably the best time to do so.
But before getting to that, I thought I'd start by saying that not much happened here tonight. Sue did see Frank this evening but came home much earlier than I'd expected as she said she wasn't feeling well and she went off to bed about 45 minutes ago. There's been an odd bug going around that's like a short-lived cold so we're hoping that's the case. Yes, she stayed long enough to have sex with him and said she wanted to as with Thanksgiving next week, Frank has his kid(s) for a change and is going to his brothers house. It was just as well as I had a critical report I needed to finish for work and that held my focus for the evening.

I suppose that anyone who's reading this wants to know what went on last night. Well, lets just say that a lot of ground was covered and yes, I'm coming to some new realizations.

Okay, no doubt that Sue has taken control of things. Even she's said it herself - "this is what you wanted, me to be like this again" and I told her yes, that I do love who she's become (or turned back into) and I told her that I felt very passionate about her. She opened up about her emotional feelings and said that all of this sex with other guys has reinforced what she knows that she loves me and most definitely, she doesn't feel that about anyone else. In her somewhat convoluted explanation she said that all of this has been good to make her realize that there is so much more to us than just good sex and that it's let her accept that she likes sex with other guys - and she openly said that it's let her accept that she wants to do things with other guys. She asked me if I was happy with what I'd pushed her towards and I asked her in turn how she felt about herself and us. She at first accused me of answering a question with another question - until I said to her that I am happy but only if it's something she (now) wants. She smiled back at me and said in a sexy voice - "yes, I can't believe I'm saying this to you but yes". I am realizing now, and I knew it then, but she was controlling that conversation and I think she wanted me to tell her that I was happy with things before she'd move on. As I said, some of the last posts here and some of the PM's I've received have pointed out what seems obvious to others, that she's clearly taken control.

Harry - I do remember how I felt when she was with Don. I believe that was earlier in their time together, before he ran the train off the tracks. But yes, I do remember those feelings - and they are very much the same as I felt when she went away with him last time too. I can't explain it but knowing she wants to be his seems to totally turn me on.

And last night, after she'd started our time together with the conversation above, as she began to coax my cock to hardness, we began to talk more openly about the pink-elephant in the room. I don't think I was responding as fast as I normally would and she asked me what was going on and I opened up to her and told her that the condoms had me worried and concerned. She turned to me and kissed me passionately and asked me what I meant. I told her that I was all up about what brought it about - and I mentioned how she doesn't like them. She hugged me and said again what she'd said to me earlier - that she felt bad that I knew she'd been with Frank "several times" (her words) and that she thought it might be difficult for me - and in her words, she said she wanted it to be good for me too and thought it might help. Of course she said sarcastically "of course if you'd rather just wait....". I told her that I was concerned that it was going to be something she'd want me to do more of and I mentioned how a 12-pack of condoms is going to probably last more than two weeks. She giggled and said that it must be my fantasy in my head as she hadn't been thinking of that.

The conversation continued as she replaced her hand with mine on my cock and she told me how erotic and sexy she felt thinking about giving herself totally to her lover before they go away together. I didn't feel it emotionally threatening at all, but I could definitely feel this smoldering desire in her. It was crazy to hear her tell me how it turned her on to only have sex with him so many times before they went away together. It was the way she said "so many times" that really got to me and yes, got my cock really hard. She said she felt really in-tune with him by the time they'd gone away and that she wanted to feel that kind of arousal again. I told her it turned me on to hear her say that and that I was surprised she was going to let me have her even with a condom on. I think, no, I'm sure I knew what her answer was going to be and sure enough she said "I think it's that it was just him cumming in me" and she held my hand tightly. She continued to tell me how she'd masturbated a lot (for her) last time and that was when she admitted that it really turned her on to think about what she was doing - but she said she'd cum many times with her toys and it didn't affect how she felt with him when they went away - so she concluded that she just doesn't want me to cum in her. She even joked that if she could trust me to pull out, that she'd offer me that but she knows me better than that.

She moved in for a hug after we'd kind of gotten past that part of the conversation and I hugged her back. As we hugged she asked me if I hated her or what she was doing. Maybe she played the guilt card in a way from how she responded but I know as I felt her hug that when I hugged her back, deeply, and she felt it, that I could physically feel her body relax. I kisssed her and told her I could never hate her and that hearing her being truthful with me did make it a bit easier to think about.

My cock was hard this whole time and as we separated from our hug and she saw it, she smiled. She teased me that I'd "better enjoy her while I still can" and she cooed in my ear how she'll feel through the condom. But when she started to tease me about whether it'll turn me on to think about Frank's cum in her and mine not - wow - it really set me off and I spurted a huge squirt all over my stomach and up onto the front of the t-shirt I'd pulled back up. I know that she knew what had set me off and I also knew as I lay there catching my breath - I knew that I just as she'd opened up, I would too. So as she started to play with the cum all over my stomach I started to tell her that I did think it'd be pretty intense and exciting to play like that - and I mentioned that "when we do get together again when you get back it's going to be awesome". She giggled and cooed in my ear as she gave my cock a final stroke and said "mmmm - I'll bet you'll have something waiting for me". I replied back about having her back to me afterwards and she said that she all but promised I'd have her that night when she gets back and she added "without a condom".

As I licked off her fingers each time she'd bring them to my mouth I asked her if she was hoping Frank was going to be someone different this time and I reminded her of some of what she'd said afterwards last time and I joked that "I don't think you can change him". She said as if it was nothing at all that she's not looking to change who he is and then added that she was still serious about finding "someone new" next year.

Maybe I shouldn't have said it but I did - I said to her that I thought she was looking for someone a bit more controlling and demanding (I didn't use the word dominant over her). She smiled and said that "it'd be nice seeing a guy who wants me more than once a week" and she then mentioned something about "when she first started seeing Don" and then added "when it was good.... when it was fun....". As I said, it felt like the conversation just flowed - the words just appeared and I said to her "you remember what he'd wanted" and then said "what if your new guy is like that". She turned to me and said "lets cross that bridge when and if we come to it". I know I should have let it drop but at that moment all sorts of thoughts were in my head. And, to be honest, I don't know how long we lay there talking when all of this came out - all of this could have taken 5 or 10 minutes or it could have taken 30 to 40 minutes - I honestly don't know. Here I was lying there having just cum while talking about her and her lover being exclusive before they go away and I guess the openness of the moment got to me and I said "is it something you've thought about?". She was quiet for a moment but continued to scrape together the last drops of cum on my stomach and she said something like "I'm not surprised that he didn't like having all of this stuff in me" as she brought the last finger-full to my mouth.

Arrgh - I write too much.....

I can't explain what I felt at that moment - still can't. Yes, I admit I was turned on - how could I not be hearing my wife tell me such intensely erotic thoughts about her most deepest sexual thoughts. But at the same time I felt that same kind of fear that I'd tried to express here before come sweep over me. Sue must have felt it somehow because she looked up at me and said "no matter what baby, it will always be okay and good for you or I promise, I won't do it" and the hug she gave me at that moment said more than she could ever speak - and as she squeezed me tight she said "you have to trust me baby, just as I trusted you in getting me started with all of this".

I let it go at that - I wanted to say more, I wanted to ask more but I just felt that it was enough for one night and that, maybe, we'd said all there was to say. As she kissed me she said "lets not look too far out in the future and just enjoy what's now, okay?" and I kissed her back and said "okay". Before our kiss ended, she'd leaned me back down to lie on the bed and she'd essentially climbed up on top of me wearing just her t-shirt and panties and we stayed in that position with her hugging me for a few moments until she ground her pussy against my cock and said "it's hard again .... are you ready?" and when I grunted "uh huh" she said in this incredibly sexy voice "let me see you cum again baby". As I started to stroke faster and faster she leaned down and started to whisper "turns you on to think about just Frank cumming in me" and some other short teases I was getting close and she started to say things about the condoms - "how many are you going to fill" and then began repeating what she'd said earlier about how I'll feel waiting for her. I was really close - I think my hand was moving really fast because she was sort of mesmerized by it. It's weird to say it this way but I needed one last big push to get me off and somehow Sue knew it. She leaned way down and whispered in this really sexy voice something like "maybe you'll have to fill all of the condoms before you get me again".

It was a combination of the way she said it as well as what she said that made it so erotic to hear - and a second later when I still hadn't cum - she pulled my hand off my cock and sucked it into her mouth. In an instant I let go and started to cum profusely into her mouth - I could feel her gently sucking at me as I felt each spurt. I swear it felt like I'd ********** for a second but as I lay there and realized what she'd just done, I also knew what she'd want to do next and I was right. I turned my head to the left and there she was with a smile on her face - waiting to kiss me and snowball with me. I was totally relaxed as she leaned over and we began french-kissing and the moment my tongue entered her mouth I could taste the familiar tang of my cum and she knew it turned me on.

I was totally spent after that second time last night - even to the point where I'm feeling horny right now but it'd still take an effort to get hard right now. I've described the feeling as like a sponge wrung dry.

It's now quite late and I'm going to post this and hope it makes sense and isn't just my inane ramblings at 12:30am. I can say that as I sign-out for the evening, that I feel an odd calm right now - yes, a bit of anxiety and anticipation but also a definite calm. I'm still not totally sure about it all - but I will say that the thought of using condoms with her for two weeks doesn't seem so horrible and is actually quite a turn-on. Both her openness as well as her obvious concern for me has given me a better feeling about it all - and wow - that blow-job was just perfect to make me feel special.

G'nite all. I'm not sure if I should be feeling as comfortable as I am but for the moment, I'll take it.

Reactions: Luiscn
Just putting this one in front of the older thread....

STB

great update it has put alot of the thing's that everybody thinking about somewhat to rest for now.

sound's like you are in a good place hope it stay's that way.

also how is sue's dad doing now.

keep us posted.

STB,
It may seem after so long leading the development of your sex life with Sue that her now taking over seems like control, but for the moment it is less than that. True dominance would see Sue taking decisions without consulting you, allowing her lover priority over you. Cutting you off to her timetable.

What she is doing is inclusive. It is leadership with consultation, persuasion not dominance. Exciting, thrilling, heady stuff though. You remain a very lucky man.

peakmb said:
STB,
It may seem after so long leading the development of your sex life with Sue that her now taking over seems like control, but for the moment it is less than that. True dominance would see Sue taking decisions without consulting you, allowing her lover priority over you. Cutting you off to her timetable.

What she is doing is inclusive. It is leadership with consultation, persuasion not dominance. Exciting, thrilling, heady stuff though. You remain a very lucky man.

Take My word for it. The best is yet to come. This relationship is still a work in progress. "The Time They Are A Changin"

Sounds great STB! Have you ever considered instead of eating your cum collecting it too see how much you aren't cumming in Sue? A more visual reminder of you status with her. Maybe a sealable spouge cup? Just thinking out loud.

Far2 - unlikely - Sue enjoys our routine too much. I think it's an interesting idea just not sure she'd want to do something like that.

Last night our daughter was again out working on the school play stuff - she's learning about setting up stage-lights and such. So we had the house to ourselves. Sue had taken some Sudafed earlier in the day - 12-hour ones and that seemed to have kept her stuffy head at bay.

There was a bit of unspoken tension through dinner - we talked about the day and such, but it seemed like there was still some things that were needed to be said. After dinner we adjourned to our bedroom after opening a bottle of Prosecco. The alcohol certainly relaxed us both and soon our conversation turned to sex. She was horny for sure but seemed hesitant until I said something like "you it's okay what we talked about the other night .... I'll be okay". That seemed to ease her heavy mood and she hugged me and said she felt weird because it turned her on to think about me not cumming in her and she said she was a terrible wife for thinking like this. I held her tightly and told her that its no crazier than the things that turn me on and as I held her I said "as long as it's just something for a while, then relax about it" and I hugged her tightly and said "I'm sure I'll survive". That seemed to warm her up a bit more and she said "you're right, lets just have fun with it for now" and then she looked at me and said "I guess you're going to want me as much as possible, huh?". We kissed and I moaned a sexy "uh huh - definitely" in her ear. As her hands went down my body she giggled and said "okay, me too".

We were both very aroused by this point - we'd said some other stuff to each other - words of reassurance. I told her it was okay to want to try new things and she said thanks but also said, in a more serious tone at one point that she DOES want to try it.

As I climbed up on top of her she spread her legs and watched as I started to play with her pussy with my cock. She seemed mesmerized at watching and I said "whatcha thinking?" and she said "how your cock will look and feel in a condom". I know it should have deflated my cock on the spot - but it didn't - I knew she wasn't saying it in a bad way - it was obvious she was turned on thinking about it. I told her that she's going to have to wait about a week to have that and she giggled and said "in the meanwhile - I want it just like it is". A moment later I sank into her and we began passionately making-love.

There wasn't much talking and very little, if any teasing at all - but our passions were sizzling hot and the juiciness in her pussy told me all I needed to hear. I didn't ask what she was thinking about - whatever it was obviously turned her on. And she didn't ask what I was thinking either - but from how hard my cock was and how she felt me in her - she knew that I was equally turned on.

I didn't ask her what she was thinking - not then and not afterwards. My own head was busy enough - torn between thoughts of enjoying the next 9 days and thinking of what lay beyond. I glanced down and also thought/wondered about how it will be. I know I could feel her silky wet pussy seeming to grab and even suck at my cock as I slid in and out of her and I wondered how I'd be when I'd use a condom and couldn't feel all of that. I also know that it weighed on me that - yes, in the past I'd used condoms with her but there was a need to do so - but not this time - the only need was hers.

The strangest thing seemed to come over me as I plowed into her. The more I thought about it - the more it turned me on that this was what SHE wanted. I know it sounds crazy but it began to turn me on that she'd come to this decision for herself even if it meant denying herself something she's loved - my cum in her. I think what I realized is that she must truly want this if she's going to deprive herself. Of course that was just some of the millions of thoughts flashing by - thoughts of how wet and open and used her pussy will be when she's away - thoughts of Frank's cum dribbling out of her while mine remains inside a condom - it was crazy but it totally turned me on! She pulled her legs back and I put them around my arms. She put her hands around my neck and pulled me down to kiss her as we both drew closer to orgasm. It felt like I had and held all of her in my arms and I could feel her whole body shake and tremble as I pushed deeply into her and then slowly withdrew.

It didn't take much longer - she began to moan loudly and began to cry out for me to fuck her. "Fuck me.. harder..... oh yeah.... " over and over until I felt her begin to shake and I could feel her pussy spasming - a death grip on my cock one moment and then soft-looseness the next as she rode wave after wave until the big on approached. She began to moan and I could feel her pussy getting really really wet - I knew she was going to hit the edge any moment. And in that instant - the thought that Frank (and Don and Brad and countless others before me) had felt her this same way. And the thought of all of them cumming in her just as I was - pushed me right over the edge. When she felt the first spurt of cum fill her she squealed and proceeded to let herself go and cum and cum and cum underneath me. Each time I pushed into her and left another spurt - she too crested another wave of a huge orgasm. Until the end when I could no longer move and we lay there together - we could each feel the others heart beating.

Sorry - had to run outside as a ton of utility crews pulled up out front to begin pulling out broken telephone poles.

It truly was an awesome fuck last night. The build-up had gotten to me and apparently her too. There are times when I could go for a second time - but not last night - that first time was just incredible.

As we lay there afterwards we kissed and hugged and then she said "guess you enjoyed that". I smiled at her and said "always". And as we slowly separated my shriveled cock slipped out of her pussy and she rolled over and then sat up. I lay there and I saw and felt she was doing something and when I looked over she had her fingers in her pussy and she looked at me and said "you do cum a lot sometimes don't you". I wasn't going to say anything as I knew what she was thinking but she kept on talking. I suppose now that we'd both cum, she felt she relaxed and she turned to me as if she was going to say something but then stopped and instead reached out and just held my hand tightly. But she didn't say anything and a moment later she let go of my hand and said she wanted to get cleaned up a little bit. I didn't know what to expect but she just went into the bathroom and got a warm washcloth and just wiped herself clean and then came into the bedroom and gently cleaned my cock off. It was barely 9pm and she said she'd worked up an appetite so she pulled on her robe and went down to the kitchen. I followed her a few moments later as she was getting a snack out of the cabinet. She didn't hear me or see me until she turned to get a tissue and then I saw her open her robe and again wipe up what I could now see had dribbled down her leg. She looked embarassed at first when she looked up and saw me smiling at her and again she said "my god, how much did you cum in me?" I told her that's what happens when she makes me wait. I sort of bit my tongue as I said that - but she just smiled at me and asked me if I wanted some of the Cheerios cereal she was going to have. And so, at 9pm last night, after having sex upstairs, we were having a snack together in the kitchen.

But - there is just nothing else to tell from last night. After our snack we put a show on TV which we were just getting into when our daughter called to be picked up from school.

Tonight - Sue's already hinted and outright told me that she's still horny and has confirmed that I'm ready for her - earlier when I came in from the yard she came up to me and kissed me and reached down and cupped my crotch and said "hope you're 'up' for more later!".

So - I guess maybe she's giving me the calm before the storm? A bit of almost normalcy before her sexual adventure. I neglected to share before that she will be all-mine next week too. 9 more nights like last night and I'll probably be happy to let her go.

STB,
Don't really want to repeat myself but after that update I can't help it ..

You are a very lucky man.

STB

yes you are. keep us posted.

Last night brought more of the same - some teasing but once we were underway the teasing turned to moans and then squeals. Kind of stressed for time right now, and, I suppose, not much need for details of a good sweaty fuck.

But what I did want to share was her comments afterwards. Again her comments were on "you seem to cum even more now" as she spread her legs and pushed her fingers into her pussy. What did get to me was when she looked up at me and said something like "I know I said you could have me all week .... but do you need to cum in me all the time?" I looked at her and said "you could suck me off" and she said back "you could pull out too" and she began to say "or..." but she didn't say anything else. I immediately knew she was going to have said "or you could use a condom" but I let it drop. Afterwards as we lay in bed with something stupid on the TV she huddled up next to me and said she was sorry. I asked her "what for?" and she answered that she's sorry that she's become turned on by the idea of me not cumming in her. I hugged her and said not to worry and that we each had crazy things we wanted to experience.

STB,
Stick to the plan. If Sue is excited by it, she will be even more so by next week. Your condom time is long enough. Even if it repeats later with a new lover you need to set the benchmark as low as possible . Sue is bound to want to exceed it later!

No sex here tonight. She giggled and joked with me earlier about her needing a break - not sure if it's a break from sex or a break from me cumming in her.

I was thinking I might give in to her request to pull-out. I've actually been thinking that she used to like that a long time ago - for me to pull out and squirt on her stomach and breasts. She also used to love to feel me squirt all over her back if she was on her hands and knees. I think over the years we got so good at cumming together (or close) that it became our norm - back in those earlier years, like I'd been saying all along, she used to always make sure she'd cum first and cum enough (she was one of the first girls who was ever open and comfortable enough to finger her clit to make sure she'd cum the way she'd wanted). It's actually quite a turn-on to think back to all of this stuff from like 30 years ago....

STB
do you think it might be that she is thinking that you have cum in her alot this weekend and . she does not want you to cum in her right now i guess it is the samething you have said to.

so have you warped your mind around you having to use a condom with her yet.

and yes you are a very lucky man to have sue.

you know i hope to both of you enjoy the ride you are on and do not let all of this get to far out of your sight. try to keep it in check as much as you can and go with it . and see where it lead's you and sue.

and i think if sue could find a single guy like brad was the both of you might have the best of both world's.

keep us posted

Hi STB,

If I recall correctly, Sue really liked a Penthouse story in which the wife was stepping on her husband's "wasted" cum on the floor. Ever consider setting that up for her?

STB

do you think starting sunday that sue will start to see frank every day till they go away again.

or will she see him every other day again till they go.

how is sue's dad doing now.

keep us posted.

Cocu - I don't think she's really into the whole foot-stompin' thing - I think it was more the attitude the wife displayed that Sue was tuned into.

Last night - as I expected, Sue was very receptive if I was horny - and I was. Seeing her not wearing panties yesterday morning and then prancing around with just her t-shirt on before bed - I think she knew that I'd want her. And it didn't take much to flip the switch on for her too. Just a little bit of kissing and she didn't resist when my hand pulled up the front of her t-shirt and found her sweetness.

As we started to get into it more she giggled at me and said "so - are you going to have me every night this week or what?". I laughed back and said I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could. We moved from position to position including her kneeling at the edge of the bed. Her pussy was gaping open in that position and as I pushed back into her she moaned out that "this is one of Franks favorite position". That thought really got to me - I even stepped back a bit to see just what Frank got to see and enjoy - her clit was swollen out of it's hood and was obvious at the bottom of her spread pussy lips. I loved seeing up inside her - knowing that my cum was going in there (and yes, I confess, thinking of her lying in this position with Frank and seeing his spilling out of her - dripping off her clit?).

But no matter - when we both felt the urges rising -for both of us, there's no position we like better than good ol' missionary. Last night she loved to push up on her elbows and watch me penetrate her as I held her legs back.

She looked up at me and said "go ahead, make your mess in me" just before she arched her head back and felt herself slip into another orgasm. Feeling her body tense and then go limp - it didn't take me long before I did just that - came deep in her pussy to which she responded with an immediate squeal. As we lay against each other enjoying the aftermath of our mutual orgasms she whispered in my ear "you're going to cum in me all week, aren't you?". I pushed up away from her and just said "are you really surprised?" but then added "maybe, I'll give you a break later" and explained to her that this was the first Monday (and week in general) where she hasn't been off-limits. She giggled and said "okay, I guess you have a point".

This morning it seemed we were back to a true 'normal' here as she had no qualms about prancing around naked as she dried her hair or put her make up on.

Sue's dad is doing okay - not making much progress but not getting worse. Sadly someone else will need to carve the turkey but at least we'll get to enjoy the holiday with him.

STB,
Good to see that Sue is playing it straight so far. The Harbingers of Doom seem to have overshot the mark. Again. Whatever the previous Wednesday teases may have developed, I suspect Sue is not thinking too much about the post trip period. This may actually be Franks last chance to step up more tan any substantive change for you. Enjoy this week.

The Eye of the Storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.