• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

access for doms

• Thread starteraznjli2010
  • Start date

aznjli2010

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2012
access is available for DOMs only.
tv is set up for you browse through my computer which contains all of my photos. don't ask me where my wife is... she's in all of them.
i respond to doms well... as well as a loser can. i am a chicken and will end sessions from time to time. sometimes, but not often, i leave my computer unattended. if you can disable my controls and black out my screen, that would be best.

tv 936 615 376
pw mcdonald

on for a bit

thinking about showing, if there is any Doms on who are interested in viewing. IM me if interested

i'm currently online but probably busy. can watch but busy.

if joinme ill play right now
im also showing my wife!

dont know how to work join me.

its so easy, just google joinme, download the share file on basic mode and right click the link that pops up once it installs
takes about 10 seconds

okay. i'll look into it.... in the meantime. i'm on tv

or initial file transfers.
or lock/blackout screen.

invalid code again

I was working for a minute. I guess she was over his shoulder so he had to go. She's cute!

? huh? can you please post a link here?

it was same link from earlier, they're not on now

im super confused? Who's not on now? are you sharing someone elses stuff or your wife? if its your pics on your pc then I dont understand?

aznjli2010 was on. I'm not sharing anything.

oh. lol. thought it was his name, got mixed up.

lol no problem