• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Addicted to bbc

• Thread starterseedme
  • Start date

How desirable is she for black men?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seedme

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2007
I've tried to post my pics before but got low response to them...Here is a couple pics for you black studs. Let me know what you think of me...Am I worth it?
I willpost more if you guys ask or tell me to post more. I love to please black men.

Attachments

• special 002[1].jpg
    special 002[1].jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 811
  • something special 013[1].jpg
    something special 013[1].jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1,341
Nice ass and beautiful tits. I could fuck you for hours. You made my dick hard instantly! When can I get pleased?

more pics

Here's some more pics so you guys can decide better if im worth it.

Attachments

• hawaiian sexy pics 008[1].jpg
    hawaiian sexy pics 008[1].jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 775
  • hawaiian sexy pics 010[1].jpg
    hawaiian sexy pics 010[1].jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,508
  • i love you 019[1].jpg
    i love you 019[1].jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 984
You are WORTHY ofr that BBC!!!

More pics..please!

Agreed, SHE is HOTT!
She should be Black Only

hook ups

I'm glad you guys enjoy me and I'll post more soon. Can't believe over 600 looked at me but only 32 responded to my poll.
Anyways, I'm not just on here to show off I also seek live hookups. My husband hasn't been allowed inside me for quite sometime as I reserve that right for black men. My addiction has grown from curiousity to only allowing black men to use my holes. I find it highly erotic to be submissive to black men and serve them inevery way they desire.

My 9 iron would cream you in front anybody. You are fucking hot

I love your titties nice big nipples too.What size are they? By the way you are very good for for bbc well built to take a pounding.

my Tits

They are 38D's and I will soon be taking hormonses to make them even bigger. I'll probably end up a DD by the time in done.

who wants me?

I'm looking for some well hung black men to give me what my husband can't.

Attachments

• i love you 024[1].jpg
    i love you 024[1].jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 694
This is where i see you...on your back on a table with your head over the edge. One BBC is down your throat while one is between those jucy tits. Meanwhile your legs and held up and apart while a third BBC pummels that pussy.

I love it

OMG Ring....that sounds good to me. The thought of being treated like a slut by multiple blackmen makes my panties wet.

my big tits

here's a couple more pics.

make me a slut

So many men so little response. I can't believe that this is all the response I got from all the guys that checked me out..how disappointing. How's a girl to find a few good men?

maybe there scared of white pussy. which is a fucking shame. i need someone to worship my bbc and enjoy cumming.

Not to worry about the quantity.... but to focus on the quality of men who respond my dear.

i would love to take some hot ass photos for you. and by the way, love the pic's.

Users who are viewing this thread