• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Addicted to bbc

• Thread starterseedme
  • Start date

How desirable is she for black men?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn baby! you are more than whorth it, i want to make you my personal white slave, you like black and latin bull?

Most Black men not into responding to polls

yeah you might look good but you will get a lot more responses from Black men if you pics of black dick in you

black man's slave you say? mmm sounds good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to get some black dick in me first so some pics can be taken. The others never took pics...just my holes.

Last edited by a moderator:
having a little white slut for a black mans needs, yeah does sound good. Being trained to satisfied and be satisfied by a big bull. oh how i would do you and show you off. Damm let me stop.

ps for now. lol

pleasure me

I would love to be trained by a dom bull. When it comes to black cock... I love to satisfy.

seedme said:
I would love to be trained by a dom bull. When it comes to black cock... I love to satisfy.

I will give you some of the best cock you can imagine having. If you would like a deep powerful fucking that will slpit you open, feel free to contact me

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 401
Seedme, what is your hubby doing for sex if you are denying him?
Have you got him into a CB3000 to stop him touching himself?
Is he treating your lovers with respect?

Would you take on a team of black basketball players? You sound as though one guy won't be enough for your libido ?

What a gorgeous woman!!!!

Well, I can't explain why you are getting such a low response. But, I will say that if you were my wife, I would do everything in my power to get you all the bbc you wanted. You sound like a "wonderful" woman and I would marry you in a heartbeat. I would love to clean you up and fluff your bbc friend. In fact I already serve a black man every Wed night who I would gladly share with you. Food for thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm nice and very eatable

black men

i cant see why u didnt get betetr responses to you rpics . u look brill , have u tried advertising say on gumtree dot com site ?
teher are hundreds f not thousands of black men reday to take oyu to bed in london alone.:bj:

I'll stretch it out

Baby you look hot to me. hit me back and I'll hit it from the back!!!! More pics

Dayummmmm!!!!! post more Baby! bent over waiting for some back shots!

8,960 have seen your body on DC, and 160 voted, so you have certaintly got your 15 minutes of fame. The Bulls love you.

seedme said:
Here's some more pics so you guys can decide better if im worth it.
Hi, LOVE the way your lips hang in the pic with the flowered dress pulled up and you bent over....they look much like mine after my BBC experiences. Did yours hang like that before you were involved with BBC? Mine did not, and we both enjoy that it is one of the results of my involvement in the lifestyle.....hubby has been stretching them a lot lately also, to make them hang even more prominently. I can wrap them completely around Hubby (he is only "average" size) and I can then jerk him off that way instead of allowing his sperm to enter my body (we enjoy deprivation play for him also, actually except for a handful of time in the past 10 years my body has been sperm free of his sperm.....usually he wears a condom).

Off the subject......so, were they so prominent before you got involved with BBC?

JMNBABE

Hello Seed me, where are you located? Im in philly and would love to turn you into a slut slave for blk men. drop me a line if you want to discuss the possibilities.

hanging lips

No my lips did not hang like that until I became involved with black men. I was very tight before but now my largest dildo is as big around as a coke can and I Can handle it easily.
I'm in northeast PA. and my owner has ordered me to serve any black man that wants it.

Users who are viewing this thread